Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

No, no, no, no, no....You got it all wrong, all of the lopsters are agents of currency dealers. They have two goals to pursue... Get you to sell your IQD back, or buy "MUCH" more. See, your already invested, so your hooked. So a LOP+R/V gets you to buy more.. Claiming LOP gets people to jump ship.. Either way, the currency is re-circulated & the dealers profit.

But, the Lopster gurus want you to use their promo-codes to gain more $ back upon exchange. 10% upon the additional offer as if you didn't use it all.

The promo codes I found were:

ucanKeepM

inowseeDALITE

selingtobuyaGT5

Just Me not Winning

and I know I found a 5th one, but I lost it.. I'll update when I find it.

And you forgot to post the expiration dates on those Promo Codes. :P

There are only just a few people here who get excited when hearing about a LOP. But they have little understanding about what a "LOP" actually is.

All those that actually understand what an RD (or, LOP, according to some) is and how it works have no love for it. They all hope to not see an RD occur. The Excited-About-a-LOP ones have no clue as to what an RD is or how it works. Neither do the anti-LOPSTER who like to call those that understand what an RD is, LOPSTERS. And the anti-LOPSTERS like to believe there is some sort of contest going on where the best promotion of a given side wins the contest. And the anti-LOPSTERS believe those that understand what an RD are endeavoring to promote its happening. But that is entirely in error. The so called LOPSTERS could not care less about such a non-existent contest. Their only interest is to present an accurate understanding of what an RD is and what it should mean to us along with understandings about a prospective raising of three zeros means, which the anti-loppers assure us won't happen, an understanding based upon emotions rather than facts.

I agree 100%.....

And you forgot to post the expiration dates on those Promo Codes. :P

That's their sneaky trick.... See, articles always make this appear imminent.. So they try & say.. "After the R/D (LOP), the PROMO codes will no longer be accepted.." So, it encourages them to take advantage of a great deal, while using fear to push them to take action. When, however, no one in reality knows when it would hit...

So their motto or phrase would likely be...

"Act now & take advantage of the 10% on top of what dealers off by using my promo code.. But don't wait to long, because this is a limited offer and will last until the LOP hits.."

Marketing Geniuses!!

:) :) :lol::D 8)

No, no, no, no, no....You got it all wrong, all of the lopsters are agents of currency dealers. They have two goals to pursue... Get you to sell your IQD back, or buy "MUCH" more. See, your already invested, so your hooked. So a LOP+R/V gets you to buy more.. Claiming LOP gets people to jump ship.. Either way, the currency is re-circulated & the dealers profit.

But, the Lopster gurus want you to use their promo-codes to gain more $ back upon exchange. 10% upon the additional offer as if you didn't use it all.

The promo codes I found were:

ucanKeepM

inowseeDALITE

selingtobuyaGT5

Just Me not Winning

and I know I found a 5th one, but I lost it.. I'll update when I find it.

WHOA! I thought all that was supposed to be kept secret!

I agree 100%.....

Naturally.

Unfortunately, I failed to emphasis how the "LOPSTERS" (those that undserstand what an RD is and how it works) want an RV even MORE than the anti-LOPSTERS do! And many of the these lobsters hold large pokes.

That's their sneaky trick.... See, articles always make this appear imminent.. So they try & say.. "After the R/D (LOP), the PROMO codes will no longer be accepted.." So, it encourages them to take advantage of a great deal, while using fear to push them to take action. When, however, no one in reality knows when it would hit...

So their motto or phrase would likely be...

"Act now & take advantage of the 10% on top of what dealers off by using my promo code.. But don't wait to long, because this is a limited offer and will last until the LOP hits.."

Marketing Geniuses!!

:) :) :lol::D 8)

Man! How do I get a promo code that serves me so that I can use it myself?

Maybe mine was that lost fifth one.

Edited by estewart

Don't forget to text "Top of the LOP"

And choose your LOP superstar to take advantage of this limited promotion.

WHOA! I thought all that was supposed to be kept secret!

Naturally.

Unfortunately, I failed to emphasis how the "LOPSTERS" (those that undserstand what an RD is and how it works) want an RV even MORE than the anti-LOPSTERS do! And many of the these lobsters hold large pokes.

Man! How do I get a promo code that serves me so that I can use it myself?

Maybe mine was that lost fifth one.

There are only just a few people here who get excited when hearing about a LOP. But they have little understanding about what a "LOP" actually is.

All those that actually understand what an RD (or, LOP, according to some) is and how it works have no love for it. They all hope to not see an RD occur. The Excited-About-a-LOP ones have no clue as to what an RD is or how it works. Neither do the anti-LOPSTER who like to call those that understand what an RD is, LOPSTERS. And the anti-LOPSTERS like to believe there is some sort of contest going on where the best promotion of a given side wins the contest. And the anti-LOPSTERS believe those that understand what an RD are endeavoring to promote its happening. But that is entirely in error. The so called LOPSTERS could not care less about such a non-existent contest. Their only interest is to present an accurate understanding of what an RD is and what it should mean to us along with understandings about a prospective raising of three zeros means, which the anti-loppers assure us won't happen, an understanding based upon emotions rather than facts.

Thanks.