Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Mid Cities TX WF Bank Story

Ludan

I have an account with WF also and I'm curious as to how they will react when I mention the D word, according to the response it will be the determining factor whether I keep the account or give it back. Thanks for your post

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Just want to advise you or anyone else having ANYTHING notarized: THE NOTARY SHOULD NOT EVEN READ THE DOCUMENT ! They ONLY verify that the person signing is who they claim to be, and I usually put the document in a large envelope with only the signatory area exposed.

If any notary EVER refuses to notarize something for anyone after that have satisfied the proof of ID, you can have their license revoked by the state.

Correct....I am a Notary in Georgia...it is not up to me to read the document being asked to notarize, only to verify the person with a picture ID, and watch him actually sign document...there are stiff penalties in Georgia for stepping outside the guidelines laid out for a notary.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

And the point of this isssss......nothing. Just another 1st post story teller with no credibility, why do posts like this keep getting " Thank you for sharing!" ? Its nonsense!

Pursue Harder! Otherwise you might end up with a hemorrhoids...JMO. Have a nice day if that's possible home slice.

For those of you that followed my original response to Lokie friends with bush family" I'll have an update later this evening...going to help my uncle with some cow vaccinations today he is getting done a little late in the year and I'm talking with him then.

• Upvote 1

Like so many other 'bank story tellers', I had never intended to start my own post. But, my husband and I were so insulted (threatened) at 5:30 this evening, that this story warrants being shared with those who believe.

We went into a WF bank on Airport Frwy in the Mid Cities area to open up a business account in preparation to receiving our blessing. We spoke with a very friendly Personal Banker to set it up. She asked what type of business it was and I replied it was for investments. What type of investments? My answer was metals, maybe some other type of investments, but unsure at that moment. She had to speak with a Business Manager multiple times to get the information to complete opening up our business account. Eventually the Business Manager walked up to the desk and asked if our investment involved foreign currency. I looked him straight in the eye and said, "you already know the answer". He just said one word, "dinar", and I said yes. With that said, he then replied, "the Dinar is a Scam and we will shut your account down if you buy or sell Dinar". No little whippersnapper will intimidate me. I then replied, "that is just fine, we have already bought all the Dinar we want". He turned around and left.

The Personal Banker lady was now looking a bit tense. My response to her was that I totally understand as the employees are surely under a 'gag' order. They have to say it is a scam or all their employees will catch on and then jump ship when this RV's. Had we not felt threatened and insulted, I would not have posted this story.

The banker should not have been so blunt, could be he bought dinar himself and mad at himself for being in the stupid mode, like me! No one likes to face reality, this is true fact, the dinar, if ever rv's could be 5 to 30 years and then the value will be about one penny per us dollar and if real lucky ten cents per us dollar, at the very most. According to investment bankers, never happen period in our life time. The people who participate in the money making dinar scheme and or scam are just paid pumpers who never run out of good news, just keep pumping to keep these sites alive and producing vast quantities income while we get our charge everyday reading all the lies! There are two things to look at pertaining to the future of the dinar, news and cbi bank. This is all we need period, and really do not need this, it's a waste of time and gives you something to do. Have you ever considered all the information that they pump, it's a secret, that is absolutely obscurity, to say the least.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I totally believe this story. I recently opened an account with Wells Fargo here in a Phoenix suburb and when I asked the Personal Banker setting up the account about dinar, he laughed and said it was a scam and he had another client that was investing heavily in it and he tried to discourage him, but the guy kept buying.

My husband and I owned several businesses that employed 40 people, but had to close down because of how hard hit we were by the economy. As a result of personal guarantees on business loans that we could no longer meet, our credit rating has taken a considerable hit. When we tried to set up our business account here at Wells, after setting up our personal, we were told 'No'. I was shocked. I mean, yeah - we had some low credit scores, but it wasn't like we were convicted of writing fraudulent checks. My husband said "I'll give you the direct line to the bank president at our previous bank! We had a great relationship and we never bounced a check." They didn't care. And they did the whole 'Branch Manager calling Regional Manager thing''. Still 'No'. I guess they only want 'perfect people' banking there. Whatever.

I went to another local bank and I wasn't even questioned. I don't think they pulled my credit score at all. They just set it up with a smile and welcomed me to their bank. If it wasn't for the fact that Wells is EVERYWHERE where I live, and the most convenient banking situation here, I would have pulled my personal account from them as well.

I think your Bank Manager probably said that about closing the account, thinking that maybe you buying and selling as a business. Like another site or something. Maybe they've had problems with companies who sell dinar?

I was a little discouraged after that whole WF experience, so I don't blame you for being upset, especially after they were so RUDE. At least the people at my bank weren't flat out rude. I totally agree with another post about depositing our money from the dinar revalue in WF and then pulling it out 24-48 later. Like "Oh yeah - I forgot - this is a scam. I'm sure you don't want this money here." LOL

I wish I knew for sure what was going on with WF and why they are so adamantly against the dinar as a corporate rule. Because many other posters here that bank at Wells know bankers there who hold dinar. Those stories of their banker friends have never included statements by these bankers saying "I can't let my bosses know because it's against our company policy.", but maybe WF is trying to discourage the whole dinar thing so their employees don't start encouraging other investors? I don't know.

I know WF recently purchased this Foreign Exchange, as the one member keeps posting about. But then WHY would they openly DISCOURAGE foreign investments?? The one thing that bothers me about these experiences we have at WF regarding dinar is why would they CARE if we were investing in this 'scam'.? Why would they try to discourage it? Why would they be so negative? If we want to buy dinar or buy lottery tickets or buy raffle tickets from the Boys Scouts - why do they CARE? And why - as a corporate line - keep telling their customers to not buy dinar - if they 'secretly know' that it's going to revalue? None of that makes sense.

I just wish some brave Wells Fargo employee would come on here and tell us! In the meantime - we wait. ;)

• Upvote 3

Like so many other 'bank story tellers', I had never intended to start my own post. But, my husband and I were so insulted (threatened) at 5:30 this evening, that this story warrants being shared with those who believe.

We went into a WF bank on Airport Frwy in the Mid Cities area to open up a business account in preparation to receiving our blessing. We spoke with a very friendly Personal Banker to set it up. She asked what type of business it was and I replied it was for investments. What type of investments? My answer was metals, maybe some other type of investments, but unsure at that moment. She had to speak with a Business Manager multiple times to get the information to complete opening up our business account. Eventually the Business Manager walked up to the desk and asked if our investment involved foreign currency. I looked him straight in the eye and said, "you already know the answer". He just said one word, "dinar", and I said yes. With that said, he then replied, "the Dinar is a Scam and we will shut your account down if you buy or sell Dinar". No little whippersnapper will intimidate me. I then replied, "that is just fine, we have already bought all the Dinar we want". He turned around and left.

The Personal Banker lady was now looking a bit tense. My response to her was that I totally understand as the employees are surely under a 'gag' order. They have to say it is a scam or all their employees will catch on and then jump ship when this RV's. Had we not felt threatened and insulted, I would not have posted this story.

...i'm short on sympathy for you. The simple reason being that you mentioned twice in your note that you felt threatened and insulted. I read your post again-i just do not see where you would feel intimidation to your personal, physical, emotional, mental or part of your psyche. I just do not.

are you that thin skinned or a you just naturally a whiney baby if you do not hear what you want to hear, when you wanna hear it and from whom you hear it? 'If it does not go my way, if they do not support cause, venue, platform or MO, then i will turn this against them so that they will learn who i am'. ' If they do not say words that make me feeeel gooood, that make me feeeeel like i am wanted, important and that increases my self esteem-then they are the enemy.'

In my line of work, i have met many an employee like yourself-drama queens! The banker was sharing information their Organizations policy with you-accurate or not. You do not have to like it and you can take your business elswhere. In my book, you get Whiner of the Day Award....

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 4

...i'm short on sympathy for you. The simple reason being that you mentioned twice in your note that you felt threatened and insulted. I read your post again-i just do not see where you would feel intimidation to your personal, physical, emotional, mental or part of your psyche. I just do not.

are you that thin skinned or a you just naturally a whiney baby if you do not hear what you want to hear, when you wanna hear it and from whom you hear it? 'If it does not go my way, if they do not support cause, venue, platform or MO, then i will turn this against them so that they will learn who i am'. ' If they do not say words that make me feeeel gooood, that make me feeeeel like i am wanted, important and that increases my self esteem-then they are the enemy.'

In my line of work, i have met many an employee like yourself-drama queens! The banker was sharing information their Organizations policy with you-accurate or not. You do not have to like it and you can take your business elswhere. In my book, you get Whiner of the Day Award....

Are you kidding? I can totally see this happening. Banks are probably tired of the dinar thing, so they cannot separate themselves from their emotions and lash out in impatience. Notice how he left in a huff when he found out there was no dinar trade to happen. He couldn't abuse his power, so he stomped off!

The threat comes from him acting like a baby and trying to use his power over you, intimidate and threaten your business there, and for what?

The insult comes from having such a minor thing cause this, especially when you are an actual customer. That's an insult! Cancelling you with malice and throwing your business out so easily... Maybe they don't want to leave.

And your little speech sounds like a bully and childish yourself.

Have a pleasant day and go rv

• Upvote 1

I don't blame anybody for not believing this, that is the whole point in posting it. I couldn't believe the little Big Man actually threatened to close us down based on his assumption of our activities within our own account. Until the day we actually have a $10K daily transaction, there would be no valid reason to 'monitor' my account.

THAT makes perfect sense.

LMAO, Really that many neg's for posting what is Standard response to someone with another BANK story and IT HAPPENS TO BE THEIR FIRST POST. <_<

At least it wasn't a Non responsive - Borning "Thanks for the post"

:D Guess I should have gone with the trusty GO RV!!!..... Right.

Sorry, Im just really tired of these first few posts being Bank stories.

Got a cool idea for you.

DON'T READ ANYMORE BANK STORIES.

• Downvote 1

Why is this is news. Move it to the BS forum under Noobies first posts.

Not the best way to start out in my opinion... I'm sure you'll catch on... if you happen to be a REAL PERSON. <_<

Whats with the Elitist attitudes on here? Someone can't simply share a story without all the ish talking, come on grow up allready!

First of all this is currency we're talking about. This just shows how ignorant that branch is lol,currency is currency,it's worth what it's worth,it can't be a scam.It can be a bad investment ,but not a scam. Secondly if it was a scam all the banks that did sell IQD,including Wells Fargo, should prepare for massive lawsuits for selling the IQD if this was a scam,think about it.

Edited by Dinarasaurus
  • Upvote 1

I am SO sorry for your bad experience at that particular branch of Wells Fargo. I believe I know the EXACT multi-story branch you went to at the intersection of Airport Freeway and Hwy 157 (Inductrial). The conduct of that manager is the SAME as when he was manager at ANOTHER Wells branch some time back. He is well-known for his rudeness.

I have done business for YEARS, both personally and with my business at Wells and BELIEVE me. . .most branch managers are REALLY good people. I have put MILLIONS of dollars through Wells in my business in past years and have found them conservative, yet almost without exception, to be very gracious.

Since you had this experience and it was so bad, please try going a little FURTHER West on Airport Freeway to the big multi-story FROST Bank also located on the North side of Airport Freeway. They are not NATION-WIDE, but are huge inside Texas and will accomodate you PERSONALLY without having to already have 10-million in banked assets.

Shortly, when Wells begins to "solicit" your business, advise whoever calls you that you want to report exactly WHY you will NOT DEAL WITH THEM.

:angry:

Remember guys, there are also CREDIT UNIONS, who do not need to scam their customers and are not corporate. They are like COOPS (cooperatives) people banding together to pool their resources. You can bank there - I do. I would not support these banksters---they have a lot of nerve calling the Dinar a scam given their proclivity to buying collateralized debt bundles (overpriced mortgages) and then crashing our country into poverty. Big bankers are criminals and should be jailed.