Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Please stop the bashing

I am tired of hearing that we are bashing Okie, Tony and the rest of the Gurus...... I want them to stop bashing us for telling the truth on how they lie, deceive and frustrated the rest of the dinar community..... Let's keep the info real, factual and keep their fantasies to themselves...... Prove it or enjoy the f bombs you deserve.....

Nuff Said Done Deal Cash when it happens

Hitman

come to my website...... kissthatassgoodbye.com

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

I am tired of hearing that we are bashing Okie, Tony and the rest of the Gurus...... I want them to stop bashing us for telling the truth on how they lie, deceive and frustrated the rest of the dinar community..... Let's keep the info real, factual and keep their fantasies to themselves...... Prove it or enjoy the f bombs you deserve.....

Nuff Said Done Deal Cash when it happens

Hitman

come to my website...... kissthatassgoodbye.com

They AIN'T gurus!

I think that everyone here needs to take a chill pill and well.....grow up. I'm in this investment to hopefully create positive change in my life and the lives of countless others. It's disconcerning the number of negative, bitter and apparently angry people on this site and the others. After we have done the research and debunked and literally busted the who's who of the intel and pumper world there should be no more crazyness. Yet everyday it's pages of posts from members who can't seem to get a grip. If you (already) don't trust the source why are you clicking on the link???

WE ALL AGREE - NOBODY KNOWS THE DATE OR THE RATE! Period. And you can negative pts me all you want but this is getting embarrassing. I actually thought I was linking in with others of like mind and soon to be of like wealth who could contribute to positive change in this world - that by the way - if you haven't noticed - is indeed in need of some extremely positive change and a complete stop to the rampant corruption in our own country. (forget about Iraq's corruption, have you looked at ours????) What's even more concerning is when this RV's I certainly wouldn't want to run into or be associated with the beligerence, anger, and self righteousness that exists right now on this site and in these postings AND I pity the pour souls who will encounter your wealthy, negative, bitter and angry way of being.

For PETE'S SAKE!!! as my grandmother would say. WE ARE SO BLESSED TO BE A PART OF THIS OPPORTUNITY and it is nothing short of insane to come onto this site or participate in our day with anything less than sheer gratitude and appreciation for each other and this journey we are on TOGETHER. PALLLLEEASE EVERYBODY - SHAKE IT OFF!

N.A.M.A.S.T.E.!

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 3

I think Umbertino may have already turned in for the night (if you haven't noticed he's DV's music man) so I am posting this tune as a gift to all of us here at DV. (Catch you on the flip flop Umbertino!)

Link

:twothumbs:

Namaste.

Hey...Just saw your post now....At the time you wrote your post it was 8:11 AM here in Italy.......Usually I stay up late ( until 4 or 5 AM) but not that late ( 8 AM).... Thanks for the thought... Appreciated

I think Umbertino may have already turned in for the night (if you haven't noticed he's DV's music man) so I am posting this tune as a gift to all of us here at DV. (Catch you on the flip flop Umbertino!)

Link

:twothumbs:

Namaste.

Ain't music grand? I can put a song verse to almost any line or situation. Umbertino I guess is the same. It helps get through almost any situation when you can sing or hum your favorite line to the situation. :D

Here little ping piggy piggy :eyebrows: