Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

TTwwoossDDaayy BByytteess: Phoenix- Talkin' 'bout some J-Hole Meeting

DinarThug

CNN. Broadcasting In Low-Def From Jellystone Park. Hey Boo Boo !

8-23-11 Guru Mailman17 INFLATION IS WHAT SHABS WORRIES ABOUT THE MOST. THE RATE HE AGREED UPON WITH THE IMF CANNOT BE THERE...IF INFLATION GOES ANY HIGHER. HE CANNOT AFFORD TO GET INTO DOUBLE DIGITS AT .86 . DOUBLE DIGITS NEED A HIGHER RATE. SHABS IS IN CONTROL...THE END PRODUCT BEING THE RV. TICK TOCK

8-23-2011 Guru asdf The 25th - 27th is the Jackson Hole Meeting, a meeting of Who's Who in the Global financial community. My speculation based in a matrix of information, news, etc., not rumor, sometime between the 28th - 3rd is a prime window to actually reactivate the economy of Iraq and drop the artificial exchange rate of the Iraqi dinar.

8-23-2011 Newshound Guru Patriot Shabibi is literally yanking out corrupt people and departments by the root; they caught the Electricity Minister taking bribes; Security officials being bribed to let inmates of the bad gangs out of prison; A minister of the Interior was seen in a photo with 3 guys known to be members of Al Qaeda. if they RV the currency for you and while these bandits are still in place, then they’re changing the value for them too, and it could get very bad giving them a huge war chest to carry on their nonsense. This is not just a capricious delay, it is necessary to wait until they’re ready, much is at stake as they try to survive and save lives, now and in the future.

8-22-11 Newshound Guru Patriot The giant jigsaw is coming together, nobody knows how many more pieces exist, but the picture is clarifying, and we are optimistic that we are seeing the final days of the plan being executed, though nobody knows the date or rate, we are going in the right direction.

8-22-2011 Guru asdf I am suspect of all info right now. People are trying to control situations, therefore lots of disinformation. They are recycling the news. If things seemed slow this weekend it's because they were, but things should speed up this week. Good times are coming up

8-22-2011 Guru Kaperoni [referencing articles] This is great news everyone, they say that it is time, they are telling the people now. No confusion here whatsoever! This is clearly a revaluation of the dinar! Is this parliament article the green light? Only time will tell.

8-21-2011 Guru Med WELL WE SEEM TO BE STUCK IN THE MUD AGAIN HERE UNTIL PARLIAMENT RESUMES. I DIDNT THINK THAT SHABIBI WOULD BE GIVING ULTIMATUMS, BUT HE DID. THIS THING IS IN AN INCUBATOR AND IS READY TO HATCH ANY MOMENT. I HONESTLY THINK [september looks really good to me for an RV]

8-21-2011 Newshound Guru Bondlady no iraq is not entirely out of ch 7, no erbril has not completly been finished, as the kurds demands still want the hcl which will prolly be passed when they come back on 9/6 or the 7th. allawi is to get to name the min of def [Minister of Defense], thats not happened, also part of erbril. allawi is suposed to also get his title of supreme council, thats not happened yet also part of erbrill.

8-21-2011 Guru Frank26 IF I TELL YOU MY SOURCES HAVE SEEN THE LOWER DENOMS WITH THEIR OWN EYES...WOULD YOU STILL DOUBT ME? HOW CAN I SHOW YOU A PICTURE WHEN THEY WERE TAKEN WITH MY SOURCE'S EYES AND NOT A CAMERA. SHABIBI AND THE CBI ARE TALKING AN AWFUL LOT.......YOU SHOULD BE LISTENING AN AWFUL LOT TO THEM.

• Upvote 2

CNN. Broadcasting In Low-Def From Jellystone Park. Hey Boo Boo !

8-23-11 Guru Mailman17 INFLATION IS WHAT SHABS WORRIES ABOUT THE MOST. THE RATE HE AGREED UPON WITH THE IMF CANNOT BE THERE...IF INFLATION GOES ANY HIGHER. HE CANNOT AFFORD TO GET INTO DOUBLE DIGITS AT .86 . DOUBLE DIGITS NEED A HIGHER RATE. SHABS IS IN CONTROL...THE END PRODUCT BEING THE RV. TICK TOCK

8-23-2011 Guru asdf The 25th - 27th is the Jackson Hole Meeting, a meeting of Who's Who in the Global financial community. My speculation based in a matrix of information, news, etc., not rumor, sometime between the 28th - 3rd is a prime window to actually reactivate the economy of Iraq and drop the artificial exchange rate of the Iraqi dinar.

8-23-2011 Newshound Guru Patriot Shabibi is literally yanking out corrupt people and departments by the root; they caught the Electricity Minister taking bribes; Security officials being bribed to let inmates of the bad gangs out of prison; A minister of the Interior was seen in a photo with 3 guys known to be members of Al Qaeda. if they RV the currency for you and while these bandits are still in place, then they’re changing the value for them too, and it could get very bad giving them a huge war chest to carry on their nonsense. This is not just a capricious delay, it is necessary to wait until they’re ready, much is at stake as they try to survive and save lives, now and in the future.

8-22-11 Newshound Guru Patriot The giant jigsaw is coming together, nobody knows how many more pieces exist, but the picture is clarifying, and we are optimistic that we are seeing the final days of the plan being executed, though nobody knows the date or rate, we are going in the right direction.

8-22-2011 Guru asdf I am suspect of all info right now. People are trying to control situations, therefore lots of disinformation. They are recycling the news. If things seemed slow this weekend it's because they were, but things should speed up this week. Good times are coming up

8-22-2011 Guru Kaperoni [referencing articles] This is great news everyone, they say that it is time, they are telling the people now. No confusion here whatsoever! This is clearly a revaluation of the dinar! Is this parliament article the green light? Only time will tell.

8-21-2011 Guru Med WELL WE SEEM TO BE STUCK IN THE MUD AGAIN HERE UNTIL PARLIAMENT RESUMES. I DIDNT THINK THAT SHABIBI WOULD BE GIVING ULTIMATUMS, BUT HE DID. THIS THING IS IN AN INCUBATOR AND IS READY TO HATCH ANY MOMENT. I HONESTLY THINK [september looks really good to me for an RV]

8-21-2011 Newshound Guru Bondlady no iraq is not entirely out of ch 7, no erbril has not completly been finished, as the kurds demands still want the hcl which will prolly be passed when they come back on 9/6 or the 7th. allawi is to get to name the min of def [Minister of Defense], thats not happened, also part of erbril. allawi is suposed to also get his title of supreme council, thats not happened yet also part of erbrill.

8-21-2011 Guru Frank26 IF I TELL YOU MY SOURCES HAVE SEEN THE LOWER DENOMS WITH THEIR OWN EYES...WOULD YOU STILL DOUBT ME? HOW CAN I SHOW YOU A PICTURE WHEN THEY WERE TAKEN WITH MY SOURCE'S EYES AND NOT A CAMERA. SHABIBI AND THE CBI ARE TALKING AN AWFUL LOT.......YOU SHOULD BE LISTENING AN AWFUL LOT TO THEM.

i see the guru's are starting to lay the foundation of why there will be no rv as promised this week again ... lol

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

The Tuesday Bytes update just missed another gem from Okie. LMAO!!!!! It's incredible he still spouts this nonsense!!!

8-23-11 Guru Okie_Oil_Man EVERYTHING IS STILL A BIG GO GO FOR TOMORROW!! BANKS HAVE THE RATE ALREADY LOCKED -- BAGHDAD IS READY TO ROLL WITH THIS NOW!!! NO MORE GAMES, NO MORE STALLING. ALL CONFIRMATIONS HAVE BEEN COMPLETED. LOOK FOR IT FIRST THING AFTER THE BANKS OPEN TOMORROW MORNING 9:00AM EST. WAITING GAME IS OVER!!!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I just posted this on another thread, but after reading the post about Okie saying tomorrow is the day, I went to his website to check it out. Here is what I found:

[MrsCaptainD] PEEPS AND MODS LISTEN UP: THE POST ON DINAR RECAPS DATED TODAY @ 5:48 PM DID NOT COME FROM OKIE! I JUST SPOKE WITH HIM AND HE HAS NOT BEEN ON ANY BOARDS SINCE YESTERDAY. HE HOPES THAT THE CONTENTS OF THE POST ARE TRUE, BUT HAS NO KNOWLEDGE OF THE POST. THIS THREAD is NOW LOCKED ! NUFF SAID

• Upvote 1

I just posted this on another thread, but after reading the post about Okie saying tomorrow is the day, I went to his website to check it out. Here is what I found:

[MrsCaptainD] PEEPS AND MODS LISTEN UP: THE POST ON DINAR RECAPS DATED TODAY @ 5:48 PM DID NOT COME FROM OKIE! I JUST SPOKE WITH HIM AND HE HAS NOT BEEN ON ANY BOARDS SINCE YESTERDAY. HE HOPES THAT THE CONTENTS OF THE POST ARE TRUE, BUT HAS NO KNOWLEDGE OF THE POST. THIS THREAD is NOW LOCKED ! NUFF SAID

WoW -- Sounds like the GURU's are smashing each other.....

Ummm, DT Thanks for the POST but I have a question for you....

What did you do with YOGI ???? :) :) :) :) :)

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

8-23-2011 Newshound Guru PatriotShabibi is literally yanking out corrupt people and departments by the root; they caught the Electricity Minister taking bribes; Security officials being bribed to let inmates of the bad gangs out of prison; A minister of the Interior was seen in a photo with 3 guys known to be members of Al Qaeda. if they RV the currency for you and while these bandits are still in place, then they’re changing the value for them too, and it could get very bad giving them a huge war chest to carry on their nonsense. This is not just a capricious delay, it is necessary to wait until they’re ready, much is at stake as they try to survive and save lives, now and in the future.

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/81080-ttwwoossddaayy-bbyytteess-phoenix-talkin-bout-some-j-hole-meeting/#ixzz1VufrMu8X

IMHO this is the main detterant for an RV to happen.

Shabibi has consistently stated that stability and security has to improve and be in place.

So much info. Let me get this right. Phoenix says Jackson has a problem with his hole. News guy says Shabs is having problems yanking it. Frank must have yanked it too much because he has problems with his seeing things. Patriot must be getting his intimate therapy thing working because everyone is coming together. BL says Allawi is getting defensive. Did I get all of this correct? For some reason I think I didn't see anything from the great Oakie( I think He really knows his **** ).

Here little pink piggy piggy :eyebrows:

• Upvote 2