Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

B.I.W at Tens Dinar Chat 8-21-11

despain

[b.I.W.] welcome

[b.I.W.] tonight we’re going to go over what i have been talking about

[b.I.W.] the 5 year agreement

[b.I.W.] first

[b.I.W.] http://www.uniraq.org/ici.asp

[b.I.W.] this Briefing Book has been produced by international partners in Iraq on the occasion of the formation of a new government, and it is intended to inform forthcoming discussions between Iraqi authorities and international partners on key areas of mutual interes

[b.I.W.] Executive Summary of the Iraq Briefing Book

[b.I.W.] three different versions

[b.I.W.] short bus version

[b.I.W.] will get you up to speed on where iraq is

[b.I.W.] and where they need to be

[b.I.W.] based on the smartest people in the world opinions

[b.I.W.] great stuff

[b.I.W.] http://iq.one.un.org/doc ··· lish.pdf

[b.I.W.] this link got pics

[b.I.W.] will work you through their goals

[b.I.W.] ok

[b.I.W.] now the 5 year agreement

[b.I.W.] http://www.uniraq.org/ici.asp

[b.I.W.] on this page you will see about ten links

[b.I.W.] i cant copy them for some weird reason

[b.I.W.] so im going to ask you guys to open 1

[b.I.W.] What is the International Compact with Iraq? The International Compact with Iraq is an initiative of the Government of Iraq for a new partnership with the international community. The Compact is a five-year national plan that includes benchmarks and mutual commitments from both Iraq and the international community, all with the aim of helping Iraq on the path towards peace, sound governance and economic reconstruction. The United Nations — through the Secretary-General’s Special Adviser on the International Compact with Iraq and Other Political Issues, Ibrahim Gambari — and Iraq have been co-chairs of the preparatory process, which has also had the support of the World Bank. The Compact affirms the Iraqi Government’s vision that, in five years, Iraq shall be a united, federal and democratic country, at peace with its neighbours and itself, well on its way to sustainable economic self-sufficiency and prosperity, and well integrated in its region and the world. Guided by the Millennium Development

[b.I.W.] ok so you see may 3 2007

[b.I.W.]http://www.sweden.gov.se/sb/d/10569

[b.I.W.] it started may 3, 2007

[b.I.W.] this report is very important to our investment

[b.I.W.] http://eiti.org/news...�eiti-candidate

[b.I.W.] this is the audit of the oil meters in iraq

[b.I.W.] here is the first review 2008

[b.I.W.] here is the review from year 2009

http://www.iier.org/...�lCompact4B.pdf

[b.I.W.] ok you can read them later… great stuff

[b.I.W.] ok

[b.I.W.] Iraq has adhered to the EITI Initiative and worked with the EITI secretary and the International Bank to set an execution plan and take steps to establish the EITI in Iraq. MoO is nominated to be in charge. The EITI secretary has declared Iraq as a member and shall reach the “Candidate” stage by 2010. It is required to contract internationally recognised audits to revise EITI reports on sums paid by MoO.

[b.I.W.] part of the 2009 review

[b.I.W.] hum

[b.I.W.] http://eiti.org/Iraq

http://eiti.org/news...�eiti-candidate

[b.I.W.] Iraq recognised as an EITI Candidate Iraq has become a Candidate country within the Extractive Industries Transparency Initiative (EITI), the global standard for improved transparency in the oil, gas and mining sector. This was announced today by the EITI International Board after its meeting in Oslo earlier this week.

[b.I.W.] here is the complete iraq review

[b.I.W.] http://eiti.org/Iraq

[b.I.W.] what does this all mean

[b.I.W.] imo

[b.I.W.] iraq is in a 5 year enonomic reform plan

[b.I.W.] set up by the UN the imf, and the world bank

[b.I.W.] it started may 3, 2007

[b.I.W.] this report here is very important to our investment

[b.I.W.] http://www.iamb.info...�May%202011.pdf

[b.I.W.] this is the audit of the oil meters in iraq

[b.I.W.] this is what the eiti is looking for

[b.I.W.] this is 1 of the biggest keys to investment in iraq

[b.I.W.] if you cant prove how much oil you are pumping, you cant base your gdp off it

[b.I.W.] this report shows all wells just over 2000

[b.I.W.] 1700 have issues

[b.I.W.] kool pics

[b.I.W.] now i never claimed to know when its going to rv but this report is from june

[b.I.W.] and to me this is key

[b.I.W.] now i want to make you guys aware of some other things

[b.I.W.] http://www.uncc.ch/status.htm

[b.I.W.] this is the official list of money payed out to all peeps

[b.I.W.] this site shows every law suit and claim against iraq

[b.I.W.] as you can see it’s down to 19 billion now

[mbark1] wow

[b.I.W.] 28 July 2011 PRESS RELEASE UNITED NATIONS COMPENSATION COMMISSION PAYS OUT US$1,059,048,547 Today, the United Nations Compensation Commission made available a total of $1,059,048,547 to the Government of the State of Kuwait for distribution to nine successful claimants. Payment is being made in respect of 5 claims in category E (claims of corporations and public sector enterprises) and 4 claims in category F (claims of Governments and international organizations, including environmental claims

[*Tenmillion] what Iraq owes Kuwait

[b.I.W.] thats billion

[b.I.W.] http://www.uncc.ch/p...�uly%202011.pdf

[b.I.W.] 3 months ago they payed out 880 million

[b.I.W.] in oct they will pay out again

[b.I.W.] over a billion again

[*Tenmillion] 5%

[*Tenmillion] of oil revenues

[b.I.W.] i just wanted to show you guys this so when some fools say its all done remember

[b.I.W.] this game includes every player in the world banking

[b.I.W.] http://www.iamb.info...�0-%20Final.pdf

[b.I.W.] page 14

[b.I.W.] 10 LETTERS OF CREDITS FOR THE BENEFIT OF IRAQI GOVERNMENTAL ENTITIES The DFI finances letters of credit payments related to the ministries and its departments and business unites in accordance with their approved budgets. Letters of credit are facilitated by the Trade Bank of Iraq (TBI), authorized by the MoF and disbursed from the DFI’s FRBNY account to the TBI’s accounts at JP Morgan Chase Bank and Citibank, N.A. The transferred cash is held at JP Morgan Chase Bank and Citibank, N.A. until evidence of completion of service or receipt of goods is confirmed by the intended Iraqi ministry in accordance with the terms of the letters of credit. The cash margins have not been included as part of the DFI cash balances as they are not controlled by the DFI and are restricted for the payment for the outstanding letters of credit to the suppliers.

[b.I.W.] JP Morgan Chase Bank and Citibank, N.A

[b.I.W.] ok so we got more players

[b.I.W.] all this talk about the paris club debt being payed in dinar lmao

[b.I.W.] 12 IRAQI EXTERNAL DEBT REPAYMENT No repayments were made during the year ended 31 December 2010 compared to USD 100 thousand for the year ended 31 December 2009 made in connection with MoF approval to transfer an amount of USD 200 thousand to Ministry’s account held at the Bank of England, half of which was transferred during December 2008 and the remaining amount was transferred during January 2009. The account held at the Bank of England will be used to settle interest due on debt bilateral agreements reached with Paris Club creditors and non-Paris Club creditors

[b.I.W.] The account held at the Bank of England will be used to settle interest due on debt bilateral agreements reached with Paris Club creditors and non-Paris Club credit

[b.I.W.] next player

[b.I.W.] number 5 on the link

[b.I.W.] PROCEEDS FROM FROZEN ASSETS IN FOREIGN COUNTRIES According to the UNSCR 1483 (2003), which were adopted by the Security Council on 22 May 2003, all member states of the UN in which there are funds or other financial assets or economic resources (collectively referred to as “the frozen funds”) of the previous Government of Iraq or its state bodies, corporations, or agencies, located outside Iraq as of the resolution date shall freeze the frozen funds and, unless these frozen funds are themselves the subject of a prior judicial, administrative, or arbitral lien or judgment, immediately shall cause their transfer to the DFI. The frozen funds of the former Iraqi regime are still held by various member states, which the Government of Iraq is actively pursuing. The Government of Iraq cannot reliably estimate the amount of the frozen funds that may eventually be transferred to the DFI, as some of these frozen funds are subject to prior judicial, administrative or arbitral lien or judgment. The released proceeds from

[b.I.W.] U.B.A.F Paris

[b.I.W.] lets go back here a link from2003

[b.I.W.] http://creditforum.o...�raqi-debt.html

[b.I.W.] n fact, demand for Iraqi paper has been so heavy that traders said it has been very hard for them to get their hands on any. “If any Iraqi debt is available, we’ll buy it”, said Majid Mekouar, a trader at Union des Banques Arabes et Francaises, which is 44%-owned by Credit Lyonnais SA . The rest of UBAF is controlled by Arab banks, including a 3% stake by Iraq’s government-run Rafidain Bank. That stake was frozen in 1990 following Iraq’s invasion of Kuwait

[b.I.W.] U.B.A.F Paris

[b.I.W.] hum

[b.I.W.] so i just wanted you guys to see this stuff will make you more aware of bs some are spreading.. go rv

[b.I.W.] i want to talk about 1 thing

[b.I.W.] i never talk about 000 stories

[b.I.W.] but

[b.I.W.] today i read the best 000 story ever and its the 1 i’ve been waiting for

[b.I.W.] because it aint from no news site

[b.I.W.] it’s from the parliament site

[b.I.W.] you got it ten

[b.I.W.] this is what we have been waitng for guys

[b.I.W.] step 1 if you ask me

[*Tenmillion] Met Haider Abadi, head of the Finance Committee on Tuesday, 16/8/2011 Mr. Shabibi central bank governor, and also discussed the project to delete the zeros of the Iraqi dinar and the reasons and legal requirements and accounting and procedural preparations conducted by the Central Bank of the process of printing, transporting and distributing the new currency as well as Commission’s role in providing financial support for this project. For his part, Shabibi that the new currency attributes are difficult to falsify in addition to the fortifications that put the new currency and explained that the project if implemented will strengthen the Iraqi dinar exchange rate against foreign currencies. At the end of the meeting the two sides agreed to hold further meetings to continue discussions on the project.

[*Tenmillion] http://www.**********.�-Bank-Governor

[b.I.W.] process of printing, transporting and distributing

[b.I.W.] like i said this is not something that could be done in secret

[b.I.W.] its a big operation

[b.I.W.] in 2004 it took 5000 men and woman and 21 747 planes to bring in 6.38 trillion

[b.I.W.] cost of bills alone was 140 million

[b.I.W.] who knows the delivery charge

[b.I.W.] they were printed in 6 different countries

[b.I.W.] and flown to england

[b.I.W.] then flown to iraq

[b.I.W.] each place printed different denom

[b.I.W.] the man that was incharge of the exchange of the iqd

[b.I.W.] i dont have the tant interview… i think ten does

[b.I.W.] you have it ten

http://www.**********..�cutive-summary

[b.I.W.] i have this little interview with the man from the white house pretty kool insight

http://www.*********...*&p=566#post566

[b.I.W.] Hugh Tant III The Central Bank of Iraq conducts a ‘foreign exchange auction’ process about 3 times per week to help ensure the new currency is stable. This process helps determine the exchange rate. At the moment, due to Iraqi exchange controls, the currency is not exchanged outside Iraq. This is likely to change in the future as Iraq continues to be welcomed back into the international financial community. As oil exports increase and more funds are invested in Iraqi goods and services from outside the country, it is expected that the new Iraqi Dinar will appreciate in value over the long-term.

[b.I.W.] kicks the drums over and stumbles off the stage

[b.I.W.] peace

TensDinarDen~

Edited by Markinsa
Edit Links
  • Upvote 9

Thanks for posting - great information. I have several of these documents and I re-read them to stay focused on the facts. The plan is laid out in B&W. If you have not read them, or are not inclined to do so another site uses these documents and news articles for their nightly phone calls. They keep comparing the daily posted news articles coming out of Iraq to these documents and keep a finger on the progress. Very informative group of people who have a strong sense of the facts. I like listening for the first hour - the rest is long and redundant. If you take the time to piece everything together you will see we are shareholders in this country and it will pay off.

• Upvote 2

Thank you D for the informative post. This is what we need to follow not the rumors we read each day. Thank you Dana for your reply as well. The site that brings us this kind of informative info is exactly what we need as investors. Big plus for you Despain and Dana. God Bless Semper Fi ;)

• Upvote 2

You are all quite welcome. It is fun to make "fun" of the gurus. However, this is a serious investment, and I like to look at the reality of it...and have fun with the "gurus." This information is key, IMO, to understanding the currency investment and the future potential gains in Iraq.

Dinardana...I know the group you are referring to. They are great.

This person, in this post, is correct. This thing is too big to hide. It isn't going to lop. The starting point, however, is a mystery. It will most likely be small, and then grow over time. The large bills will, most likely, be drawn in. That means we get something, and that "something" could be huge. After that, it will go back to where it was before. History is repeating itself. We might want to start looking at Libya. It looks like they are going to be the next one on the chopping block. Who knows?

• Upvote 1

no you see this info would have really been helpful if the ******* links actually worked!! how is this site supposed to grow if the knowledge and the ability to explore that knowledge (back links) is removed from us?

idk about you guys but there were several lnks in this post that are extremely vital to the credibility of the claims being made.

quite crying about having links in posts and let us explore this info! wtf.

You are all quite welcome. It is fun to make "fun" of the gurus. However, this is a serious investment, and I like to look at the reality of it...and have fun with the "gurus." This information is key, IMO, to understanding the currency investment and the future potential gains in Iraq.

Dinardana...I know the group you are referring to. They are great.

This person, in this post, is correct. This thing is too big to hide. It isn't going to lop. The starting point, however, is a mystery. It will most likely be small, and then grow over time. The large bills will, most likely, be drawn in. That means we get something, and that "something" could be huge. After that, it will go back to where it was before. History is repeating itself. We might want to start looking at Libya. It looks like they are going to be the next one on the chopping block. Who knows?

yes great info but non of ur links work.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 4

In most cases, when a LONG link is copied from another chat/site something get's lost in the reduction of the link!

Anytime you see a ....... it is not usually going to work as that info was lost!

If a link is related to another dinar site it is to be removed per Adam Montana! His site, his rules!

Hope that helps!

Bump

Is B.I.W. related to Bondlady?

Similar style.

I LIKE IT!!

Fact based and then simplified for the average Joe.

BIW avoids the media articles. He looks for supporting official documents, articles, etc.

BL is great with deciphering the articles we are daily force-fed and find what they really mean.

Both are knowledgeable & great.

I prefer reading BIW's stuff, because it generally much beyond the surface.

no you see this info would have really been helpful if the ******* links actually worked!! how is this site supposed to grow if the knowledge and the ability to explore that knowledge (back links) is removed from us?

idk about you guys but there were several lnks in this post that are extremely vital to the credibility of the claims being made.

quite crying about having links in posts and let us explore this info! wtf.

yes great info but non of ur links work.

You need to calm down a few levels! Please read my above post!