Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Breitling Flying High

Nelg

That looks so flipping cool I wanna go too!!! Please, please, please!!!emot-drool.gif One of my favorite places on earth (so far... wanna check out New Zealand too, Alaska, and a few other spots some day post RV). Thanks for sharing Nelg! GO RV Already Baby!!!cool.gif

Edited by RodandStaff

That was one of the most awesome, beautiful things I have ever seen. I can only imagine how much more beautiful it must have been to actually do this. I caught my breath a few times just watching the film, especially when he flew out over that canyon edge so the depth of the canyone was right there in front of our eyes. Amazing!!

That was one of the most awesome, beautiful things I have ever seen. I can only imagine how much more beautiful it must have been to actually do this. I caught my breath a few times just watching the film, especially when he flew out over that canyon edge so the depth of the canyone was right there in front of our eyes. Amazing!!

I'm getting too old, my knees wouldn't take the landing, and that first drop from the carrier aircraft would stop my heart. But what a rush! Would love to be young again.

The Grand Canyon is a beautiful place. I do plan to go again after we RV.