Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Does the US Treasury really have Dinar?

Gardeniacountry

Where have you been the money did not get released till Oct 2003

I was there and got the first dinar HMM? what say you

You did not understand what I said.....

I said there was over 2 trillion outside the banks in 2002....and when they printed the new currency they exchanged at a 1 to 1 ratio unless u had swiss so the numbers got bigger and have grown year after year.....there ARE trillions to be held....

Doesn't matter if you were there or not this information is very easy to find and verify.....

Here is where Rudy Cohnen...who was supposedly a J.P. Morgan Chase Bank Foreign Currency Executive?....Stating that we hold appx. 5.5 trillion dinars?....He was being interviewed on a Sean Hannity/Fox News Show...For what it's worth?....

Not in cash

OMG! if we hold anything from a foreign country it would be in credit to prop up a central bank ...................................

No No NO and No

where do you guys get these numbers

Fact

the American dollar makes up 69% of the worlds cash supply (bet you did not know that...)

and there is only maybe 160 billion $100 notes on the planet at 1 time

I think you people need to do some more research

Quite ironic how you say we people need to do more research when its because we HAVE done research to find these numbers and it appears u are the one in the dark since you have no clue what we are talking about

• Upvote 2

You did not understand what I said.....

I said there was over 2 trillion outside the banks in 2002....and when they printed the new currency they exchanged at a 1 to 1 ratio unless u had swiss so the numbers got bigger and have grown year after year.....there ARE trillions to be held....

Doesn't matter if you were there or not this information is very easy to find and verify.....

I hope you dont take it from wikapidia

because i can go and change the whole page in 5 min.

and in the past year it has been by a lot of people trying to get in your pocket.................

• Downvote 1

I've been hearing for years that we speculators...common folk'....only hold appx. 1 trillion dinars...I've even heard that we are not too signifigant as per the impact of this, compared to what governments are holding...and that we would be about as signifigant as a marble rolling off into the grand canyon...lol....I don't know, but I would surely think that if the U.S. has spent...(some say 800 billion, now I've heard it's around 3 trillion)...on the war efforts...that this would seemingly be one way to get re-paid!...then who knows how much has been spent by other countries, not to mention the infrasrructure and oil developments...I'm sure it would be at least in the low double digit trillions..if not...it probably soon will be???...All IMO....

I hope you dont take it from wikapidia

because i can go and change the whole page in 5 min.

and in the past year it has been by a lot of people trying to get in your pocket.................

Nope.....did you know its part of the CBIs banking laws to keep audits done on a regular basis??

And fyi....they are VERY easy to find.....ill give you a hint.....they are located on the CBI website lol.....

There is not trillions of dinar to hold the whole country is worth 20+trillion dinar at a rate of 1.00+/-

980 billion dinar printed 2003

___ billion dinar printed 2007

and thats it............................

I think you are miss informed. Fran26 on his site and calls on a Monday, stating they did a freedom of information request. They got a meeting and letter stating from the US treasury that they have in excess of 20+ Trillion DINAR as of 2011. Nuf said! :o

Edited by p71rock
  • Downvote 1

Quite ironic how you say we people need to do more research when its because we HAVE done research to find these numbers and it appears u are the one in the dark since you have no clue what we are talking about

hahahahahahahaha really hahahahahahabiggrin.gif

your right believe what you want just know the figures are wrong.........

I will leave you with this ......research the first laws past in the new iraq and that should explain it all ........

One of the first laws was to be abel to say anything they wanted to better the country wail under UN sanctions (even LIE) and not have to answer WHY.

I think you are miss informed. Fran26 on his site and calls on a Monday, stating they did a freedom of information request. They got a meeting and letter stating from the US treasury that they have in excess of 20+ Trillion DINAR as of 2011. Nuf said! :o

Freedom of info is only for the USA blink.gif NOT IRAQlaugh.gif

tell frank go smoke some more crack

Edited by randalln

hahahahahahahaha really hahahahahahabiggrin.gif

your right believe what you want just know the figures are wrong.........

I will leave you with this ......research the first laws past in the new iraq and that should explain it all ........

One of the first laws was to be abel to say anything they wanted to better the country wail under UN sanctions (even LIE) and not have to answer WHY.

Freedom of info is only for the USA blink.gif NOT IRAQlaugh.gif

go smoke some more crack

You still have a lot of learning to do for someone who was there when they printed the new currency......

Iraq has been required to be financially transparent since the sanctions were placed on them and saddam was taken out.....

So not only has the CBI been auditing themselves but so has two other outside companies but they ALL have just been lying the past 8 years right?? LOL

Ok, according to several posts, the US Treasury holds trillions of dinar. Is there anyway to substantiate this, a link to a verifiable source? :o

No one has produced a link to verify the U.S.T. holdings in dinar. However, may I suggest an answer to your question. How many dinar do individuals and corporations hold in the United States? The holders of the dinar in the U.S.A. exchange with the banks and financial institutions of the U.S.A. The banks and financial institutions sell their dinar to the U.S.Treasury. The U.S.A. takes the dinar purchased from the banks and financial institutions and negotiates with Iraq. Now, even if the Treasury Dept. held no dinar, they will when they purchase yours.

• Upvote 1

How many dinars do speculators hold?....How many dinars do governents hold?...How many dinars does Iraq hold?....Who holds all of the gold that supposedly dissapeared from Iraq?...How many weapons of mass destruction did Iraq actually have?...Who's really in control of Iraq, and/or do we really want to know?.....What do we really know?...What do we really not know?......WHO KNOWS???....LOL.....

where people get confused is that Iraq has 20+ billion dollars in foreign reserves (thats in $ not dinar)

they multiply by 1000 and come up with trillion

It just dont work that way OMG.

We the USA sent billions and Billions of s to iraq that is where they got the cash in s not dinar

How many dinars do speculators hold?....How many dinars do governents hold?...How many dinars does Iraq hold?....Who holds all of the gold that supposedly dissapeared from Iraq?...How many weapons of mass destruction did Iraq actually have?...Who's really in control of Iraq, and/or do we really want to know?.....What do we really know?...What do we really not know?......WHO KNOWS???....LOL.....

https://www.cia.gov/...ok/geos/us.html

this will answer all those questions biggrin.gif

Thank you have a nice daysmile.gif

https://www.cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/geos/iz.html

Edited by randalln
  • Upvote 1

No one has produced a link to verify the U.S.T. holdings in dinar. However, may I suggest an answer to your question. How many dinar do individuals and corporations hold in the United States? The holders of the dinar in the U.S.A. exchange with the banks and financial institutions of the U.S.A. The banks and financial institutions sell their dinar to the U.S.Treasury. The U.S.A. takes the dinar purchased from the banks and financial institutions and negotiates with Iraq. Now, even if the Treasury Dept. held no dinar, they will when they purchase yours.

I just gave you a link that will prove we dont...........................

• Upvote 1

There is not trillions of dinar to hold the whole country is worth 20+trillion dinar at a rate of 1.00+/-

980 billion dinar printed 2003

___ billion dinar printed 2007

and thats it............................

Last week I read an article here on DV that gave me the impression 30 Trillion dinar exists.

One quote from the article was "The Central Bank of Iraq completing the preparation of a plan to replace the current banknotes after the cancellation of three zeros, and include 30 trillion dinars (26 billion dollars), is the value of expected cash bloc, stressing that the timing will be determined by the government and parliament, Iraqi."

and

"And as for the size of the money supply or the size of cash flow by more than 30 trillion Iraqi dinars, equivalent to $ 26 billion, noting that the system of cash transactions in Iraq, after 2003, it became Mdolra, any market deal dinar and the dollar both, and this means a mass of cash circulating in the market but in foreign currency.

He continued favor and put in numbered accounts that the Iraqi currency or monetary bloc total traded home and that would be replaced after the cancellation of zeros will be in the range of 30 trillion dinars, but its value against foreign currencies would remain fixed .. This means that the Iraqi dinar exchange rate now would be equivalent to 1200 dinar per one dollar."

http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/79589-raise-zeros-from-dinar-and-currency-exchange/page__p__619746__fromsearch__1entry619746

When the article said "And as for the size of the money supply or the size of cash flow by more than 30 trillion Iraqi dinars " I was a little surprised. Until I read this article I was under the impression that 20 Trillion Dinar was out there.

I dunno... but that was my impression based on the article.

• Upvote 1

I just gave you a link that will prove we dont...........................

That was the point. We don't hold any now. However, after the RV and we sell our dinar to the banking system, then the treasury will have ours. We investors do no sell to Iraq, but to the banks in US.

http://www.imf.org/external/np/sta/ir/IRProcessWeb/data/usa/eng/curusa.htm#I

there ya go you can look for yourself .. on the imf web site .. the united states has 144 billion in currency reserves ..

i dont think our govt makes it a practice to buy untradable currency with our tax dollars .. but you can listen to those who cannot produce and evidence of reputable source of information that you yourself can verify ..

if you want to listen to them who say .. yeas .. thats up to you .. id just stick with your original question and ask for the link .. its made up if they cant produce a link

foriegn currency reserves is 49,045.12 .. thats millions of dollars worth .. so just add 6 zeros .. 49,045,000,000

i dont see how anyone gets 4.5 trillion out of that

Thank you, thank you, thank you ! :D