Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

If you like pizza? You won't believe this !

Chape

(NaturalNews) If you read the ingredients label on a loaf of bread, you will usually find an ingredient listed there as L-cysteine.

This is a non-essential amino acid added to many baked goods as a dough conditioner in order to speed industrial processing.

It's usually not added directly to flour intended for home use, but you'll find it throughout commercial breads such as pizza dough,

bread rolls and pastries.

While some L-cysteine is directly synthesized in laboratories, most of it is extracted from a cheap and abundant natural protein

source: human hair. The hair is dissolved in acid and L-cysteine is isolated through a chemical process, then packaged and

shipped off to commercial bread producers. Besides human hair, other sources of L-cysteine include chicken feathers,

duck feathers, cow horns and petroleum byproducts.

Most of the hair used to make L-cysteine is gathered from the floors of barbershops and hair salons in China, by the way.

While the thought of eating dissolved hair might make some people uneasy, most Western consumers ultimately have no

principled objections doing so. For Jews and Muslims, however, hair-derived L-cysteine poses significant problems.

Muslims are forbidden from eating anything derived from a human body, and many rabbis forbid hair consumption

for similar reasons. Even rabbis who permit the consumption of hair would forbid it if it came from corpses -- and

since much L-cysteine comes from China, where sourcing and manufacturing practices are notoriously questionable,

this is a real concern. In one case, a rabbi forbade the consumption of L-cysteine because the hair had been harvested

during a ritual at a temple in India.

Learn more: http://www.naturalnews.com/032718_L-cysteine_commercial_bread.html#ixzz1Uw1bKFkR

Scuse me I have a bad hair day... :o:mellow::angry:

Best Regards

• Upvote 2

Just leaving to go shopping for groceries. This will just give me one more thing to check out before I buy. Somehow, even a very clean product created from human Chinese hair (or any other human hair for that matter; it's just that I'm angry with China right now) completely turns me off. And I sure don't want to pay for that hair, which I am sure we are all doing when we pay for the product. I used to bake all my own bread, may start doing that again. Sheesh!! What else don't we know??!!

• Upvote 2

Oh my, that just made me throw up in my mouth :unsure: Will have to pay more attention to labels.... and darn it we love bread and pizza!

Yes.. Erm I am glad I was able to share//

This has made me upset all day since I read this article.

Not that I eat pizza, nor white bread. But yuk!!!

Yes, I agree Francie what else are they feeding us that we are not aware of?

And I have just completed teaching my hubby what to look for on labels.

He wont believe this one!!

Makes ya think..

Best Regards

• Upvote 1

Oh...my gosh! it's so gross...what else they make...? from human waste or human body...? soon or later we will recycle non breathing human body for food...????

Can't imagine that... I always wonder why people become vegetarians... it's cleaner... LOL

• Upvote 1

Monsanto, GMO's, rBGH, pesticides.... and now human hair? Could our poor excuse for a food supply be any more tainted?

I probably shouldn't ask that...

One of my main priorities, if the IQD ever Rv's, is to buy my own farm and try to grow most of my own food.

Seriously.

• Upvote 2

huh.gif All's I can say is I am sure glad we make our own pizza from scratch... now I have another reason to kiss the cook!wink.gif

Sorry Chape... forgive me if I just can't give ya a plus for grossing us all out!blink.gif

Edited by RodandStaff
  • Upvote 3

Monsanto, GMO's, rBGH, pesticides.... and now human hair? Could our poor excuse for a food supply be any more tainted?

I probably shouldn't ask that...

One of my main priorities, if the IQD ever Rv's, is to buy my own farm and try to grow most of my own food.

Seriously.

That's a wonderful goal, but it is a bit worrisome that, while we are waiting, what else might we eat before we can grow that first vegetable garden.

That's a wonderful goal, but it is a bit worrisome that, while we are waiting, what else might we eat before we can grow that first vegetable garden.

I do my best now by mainly shopping at Organic or Farmers' Markets. It is definitely more expensive but to me it is worth it. My personal belief is that many of the health problems we, as Americans, face today can be traced back to our toxic food supply. ADD, ADHD, a cancer epidemic, diabetes at younger and younger ages, etc. can all be traced back to our food supply, in my opinion.

It hasn't been easy and I have had to cut back on other things so I could afford better quality food, but I can vouche for the results. I feel better, have more energy, and think clearer now than I ever have before. The way I see it, I am paying more for quality food now so that, hopefully, I will spend less on healthcare later (an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure)!

Since I have switched to this type of eating I have become more and more interested in growing my own food. I am actually in the planning phases of planting a garden in my backyard as I am writing this.

There are some great books out there on this subject:

Seeds of Deception: Exposing Industry and Government lies About the Safety of the Genetically Engineered Foods You're Eating by Jeffrey M. Smith

Nourishing Traditions: The Cookbook that Challenges Politically Correct Nutrition and the Diet Dictocrats by Sally Fallon

To name a few.

Or you can poke around on http://westonaprice.org/. Lot's of good information here. Become educated and just start a little at a time.

I do my best now by mainly shopping at Organic or Farmers' Markets. It is definitely more expensive but to me it is worth it. My personal belief is that many of the health problems we, as Americans, face today can be traced back to our toxic food supply. ADD, ADHD, a cancer epidemic, diabetes at younger and younger ages, etc. can all be traced back to our food supply, in my opinion.

It hasn't been easy and I have had to cut back on other things so I could afford better quality food, but I can vouche for the results. I feel better, have more energy, and think clearer now than I ever have before. The way I see it, I am paying more for quality food now so that, hopefully, I will spend less on healthcare later (an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure)!

Since I have switched to this type of eating I have become more and more interested in growing my own food. I am actually in the planning phases of planting a garden in my backyard as I am writing this.

There are some great books out there on this subject:

Seeds of Deception: Exposing Industry and Government lies About the Safety of the Genetically Engineered Foods You're Eating by Jeffrey M. Smith

Nourishing Traditions: The Cookbook that Challenges Politically Correct Nutrition and the Diet Dictocrats by Sally Fallon

To name a few.

Or you can poke around on http://westonaprice.org/. Lot's of good information here. Become educated and just start a little at a time.

If you add in the cost of long term diseases, its not more expensive, is it? Well done to you Ww.

Sorry Chape... forgive me if I just can't give ya a plus for grossing us all out!

Read more: http://dinarvets.com.../#ixzz1UxS4WT6x

\No prob R & S... Consider this one on me..

BUT,I did give you a plus for the thought though.. :D:P:):lol:

blush.gif Gee thanks... sorry I'm out of +'s now, or I would give you one as well! (somebody give a brutha a hand please!)

I forgot to mention... my sweetie also makes homemade bread, sweet rolls, and buns from scratch... I am really much more appreciative of that fact after reading your article... thanks for making me love my wife even more there Chape!!! th_smiley_two_thumbs_up.gif

• Upvote 2