Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Its a New Week, So We need to have a Postitive Attitude!

After many of us had a great weekend, NOW we get back to the infamous "dinar". What I have noticed just by looking online, things are getting closer BUT I still wonder how close? I read they cancelled the tariffs, which about a month ago meant we were closer if that happen, now we are hearing about valueless coins...and still haven't heard much about Erbil one minute its on, and then 10 seconds later its off, then we have heard so many different names for Security, that majority of us can't even pronounced, oh and we heard that with this whole USA Debit, and credit rating thing was the thing that was holding up. Then Chapter 7 is still in place, and all, and Iraqi people still live in sand castles...So to be honest, what is going on? Im so confused that Im starting to feel lost on EVERYTHING in this investment. One minute we got great news, and then we have really bad news, then we hear about this deletion of 000s they been saying this for like a month, we are doing this and that...but yet the value of the dinar is still the same?!?! Everybody keep saying these articles are smoke and mirrors. But why? Cause to me these are pointless things, and I understand we all sit and try to dissect these articles but they mean NOTHING! Deletion of 000s articles, about 5 a week lately, saying "We are doing this and we are doing that.." but how exactly if the value isnt changing? Is it me or does it seem like nothing is being done, like to be honest..We look back 2 months, and what has been done? That helps our investment, more importantly helps the Iraqi people? Money aint worth nothing, people living in sand castles, we know about the weather, GOI not completing anything, Shabs speaks...same thing really? Conferences happening which mean what? They are sitting around drinking hot totties in there suits and all...I mean really explain to me what has been done that has shown any type of improvement? I mean Sadr still around, saying his little piece and nobody has put out a hit on him, but yet in the news we read about the so called GOI having conferences, and PMs flying there and here to meet with other countries while Iraq is worth 0...Just saying..Open conversation and be nice please!

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

I 100% agree with you. All your points are well taken. It remains a mystery when and if any of the so called news is interpreted right let a lone true. Im as confused on the reality of the dinar as I was a year ago. Yes on the surface good news is on the rise. BUT will they really ever pull the trigger? I have been invested a long time. As many, a RV would alter my life. I still search daily for news validating our investment. The one thing the dinar has done for all of us in this bad economic times is it gives HOPE. Thata a good thing no matter how you look at. :rolleyes:

• Upvote 2

I mean I think alot, like wheres the proof that they have to pull this trigger? This whole "plan" I mean, there is alot to think about. Its like if one person is mad, then all the Iraqis have to suffer, while they travel to different countries and make treaties and agreements and contracts with NO MONEY! Thats the thing, even if they are using the USD for money, then how in the world are other countries making deals with them, when supposely the dollar is losing its value? I just stay confused. All the news contradicts...its a simple as when they say nominate a minster, select a minister, appoint a minister, candidates for minster..but you never hear vote on minister, or any of that,,but if they appoint a minster that means he is the selection? But we have seen that with at least 3 different names, and then some people out here say that there is one that is in there as a "temp" how do you hire a "temp" minister?? How did he get "appointed" this job lol...Im just thinking...thats all..

After many of us had a great weekend, NOW we get back to the infamous "dinar". What I have noticed just by looking online, things are getting closer BUT I still wonder how close? I read they cancelled the tariffs, which about a month ago meant we were closer if that happen, now we are hearing about valueless coins...and still haven't heard much about Erbil one minute its on, and then 10 seconds later its off, then we have heard so many different names for Security, that majority of us can't even pronounced, oh and we heard that with this whole USA Debit, and credit rating thing was the thing that was holding up. Then Chapter 7 is still in place, and all, and Iraqi people still live in sand castles...So to be honest, what is going on? Im so confused that Im starting to feel lost on EVERYTHING in this investment. One minute we got great news, and then we have really bad news, then we hear about this deletion of 000s they been saying this for like a month, we are doing this and that...but yet the value of the dinar is still the same?!?! Everybody keep saying these articles are smoke and mirrors. But why? Cause to me these are pointless things, and I understand we all sit and try to dissect these articles but they mean NOTHING! Deletion of 000s articles, about 5 a week lately, saying "We are doing this and we are doing that.." but how exactly if the value isnt changing? Is it me or does it seem like nothing is being done, like to be honest..We look back 2 months, and what has been done? That helps our investment, more importantly helps the Iraqi people? Money aint worth nothing, people living in sand castles, we know about the weather, GOI not completing anything, Shabs speaks...same thing really? Conferences happening which mean what? They are sitting around drinking hot totties in there suits and all...I mean really explain to me what has been done that has shown any type of improvement? I mean Sadr still around, saying his little piece and nobody has put out a hit on him, but yet in the news we read about the so called GOI having conferences, and PMs flying there and here to meet with other countries while Iraq is worth 0...Just saying..Open conversation and be nice please!

I truly understand. Thanks for sharing. There are a couple of things that I know for sure about the Dinar World. 1) There are no "gurus" - only pumpers - whether you buy or sell your dinar through a trader they make money, 2) This is all the same stuff that has been said week end and week out for years - nothing really new. 3) A redenomination like Turkey or Agentina means an actual devaluation of the Dinar - not a revalue - look em up, easy to find online 4) If a person's opinion and perspective is determined by their paycheck; that person will never have a different opinion. 5) No one has actually cashed in - ANYWHERE - for more than the 1170 per dinar - EVER & 6) The dinar world acts, talks, walks, and behaves more like a cult than an investment.

• Upvote 2

I am as confused as the next person. Some of the articles read like it's happening this week, some imply it could still be a few years, some spell out a lop, while some hint at a revaluation with a higher rate. I have no idea what is gonna happen or when and I highly doubt that with the exception of a very few, nobody else does either. I guess we will just have to keep on speculating. It is so frustrating at times but I am also learning alot of things and meeting new people I never would have otherwise so I guess its ok to wait a little longer. Have a good day all and God bless!!

• Upvote 2

Im beyond done with gurus, pumpers or should we call them liars. But I mean what trusted news sources can we trust, when they all saying different things from Iraq? I mean I know people use a translator, but I know I can't read Arabic or Kurdish whatever they write in, im just saying...When there actual news stories arent the same, you just get confused, and to be honest, Im glad I haven't spent more than what I can afford. Im good where Im at..Im just saying...I know alot people are gullable. Its sad that there are other sites out here pumping lies after lies, and people burning money! I just dont get it or understand the dinar anymore. The thing is I haven't read or heard anything about Ch. 7. HCL. Erbil. and not much on Kuwait either...I hear more about how they bought this or bid for that, or stuff like that...Just throws me off.

I haven't heard anything about Chapter 7 or the HCL either. So I guess the word of the day is patience. I for one, really do believe that we'll see an RV one day, hopefully sooner than later. I've been waiting since 2004, I guess I can wait longer. It would be nice to finally be debt free and go on a nice vacation, cruise, or whatever.

• Upvote 1

Yeah man you right..Patience. But I just dont see how Iraqis is just laying low and cool...just imagine if the US was like that, I think we would have tore some stuff by now lol

Well, some of them have running water and electricity for the very first time. Remember they are used to not having any say so whatsoever. Most of them just chill out with the kind of attitude of this," Alallah's Wil for this or that to happen". So in the world of patience, these people pretty much have the most. But what I do understand is that their economy is booming, so I guess we'll just have to see what is next. Hopefully we'll RV soon. If me and you ever meet, the first round of drinks is on me.

• Upvote 1

I agree as well. I see our economy going down and pulling the world economy down with it. And all of this could be resolved with this "magical" RV :rolleyes: . And if I know about the IQD RV then certainly people in higher places are aware of it, possibly controlling it, and if they control it and a RV could help heal the world's economic downturn by strenghtening the dollar (because rumor has it that the U.S. Gov't is the world's biggest IQD holder...even though I have never seen anything to support that) then why haven't they pulled the trigger? :blink: Why do they continue to worry sick about the debt crisis like there is no solution in sight? I think I am starting to smell something... :angry:

• Upvote 1

Exactly I mean we spend more money in 2 countries that don't want nothing to do with us, and are broke as a joke. Iraq money is equal to 0. Afghanistan is equal to probably nothing...I just wonder how in the world can you let the whole world go down? is it part of a bigger plan or something? If this "IQD" is the super bandaid we need? I dunno anymore..When news stories come out and say the same thing and then none of it makes sense....I dunno...and if Iraq is so damn uneducated why do they have so many news sources? Just saying..

I also have to agree. I'm willing to give them time to do what needs to be done (within reason ). We have been getting a lot of lessons on economics and finances, but still no solid information about an R/V. I got into this for one reason, to get a nice return on my investment. If that makes me a bad person then there's nothing I can do about it. I also am getting tired of hearing that we are close, this is a good sign, this ride is comming to an end or we should hear something by such and such a time. And Iraqi officials giving speaches about what is supposed to be goings on. They are no different from our government, they are in the lap of luxury and don't care what the rest of the world thinks.

Now that I have gotten that off my chest, I can probably have a better day.

go R/V--- THIS MONTH111.

• Upvote 1