Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Remember his Father was a WWII Vet and he is your President

Sirius

I dont care who his daddy was, and I dont think he does either.

And NO he is not MY president. To be that you have to be an

American citizen. You have to love MY country, you have to give a

dam about its people, you have to care about the future of MY nation.

And it would not hurt if you were at least sympathetic to the christian

heritage of MY country. If you don't like that past then don't use MY countries money,

as it clearly states, " ONE NATION UNDER GOD " .

If you actually think mr o fits those qualifications then you have no clue at

all what is really going on.

Can I get an "AMEN", brothers and sisters? O's goal is to sink US. Take care, though! He's coated with Teflon. Seemingly nothing sticks to him, especially the truth!!!

Git 'r(v) Done! :D

• Upvote 5

Hey Sirius, If you are really interested in Obama the man with no discernable history, then maybe you should look up Don Nicoloff's The three stooges go to Washington. Should be mandatory reading for every American, I think.

Actually being Canadian I don't have much interest in Puppet Soetoro, my interest lies above him and the ones above them.

Wow... one day Americans will look back in shame that they allowed a person of such character to take over the office of the President. For now, every day he is in office is one more day he can sabotage our nation. God help us... cause "O" sure won't! dry.gif

• Upvote 2

A quick history lesson:

Does anyone remember the misery index? It hasn't really been in the news since Jimmy Carter was president and then for a little while at the beginning of Ronald Reagans first term. For those who don't know the misery index is the number you get when you add the unemployment rate to the inflation rate. When Carter first took office it was at around 13.5% but by the time he left office it was at an astounding 22%! Needless to say(but I will say it anyway), the late seventies were a pretty miserable time in American history.

Gas shortages with people lined up for blocks just to get one tank of gas, high inflation, the prime lending rate in Carter's last year as President (1980) was above 21% (which, by the way is the highest it has ever been under any president). Could you imagine getting a home loan with an over 20% rate? Yikes!!!!

The point is, things were bad when Carter was President thus earning him the title of:"Worst President Ever."

You have to wonder, what will the misery index be when Mr. Obama is in the final year of his first term? As of right now the MI is just shy of 13%(hasn't been that high in over 20 years) and is expected to go higher due to the FED recently printing so much money to get us out of our most recent financial "crisis."Just look at the US GDP numbers for the first and second quarters of this year: 0.4% and 1.3% respectively... not good. We are more than likely headed for a double-dip recession and high inflation is on its way.

My question: Will Obama make a run at Jimmy Carter's title of worst President ever? Time will tell.

http://www.miseryindex.us/

• Upvote 1

I dont care who his daddy was, and I dont think he does either.

And NO he is not MY president. To be that you have to be an

American citizen. You have to love MY country, you have to give a

dam about its people, you have to care about the future of MY nation.

And it would not hurt if you were at least sympathetic to the christian

heritage of MY country. If you don't like that past then don't use MY countries money,

as it clearly states, " ONE NATION UNDER GOD " .

If you actually think mr o fits those qualifications then you have no clue at

all what is really going on.

I tried to I've you a + and I gave you a - so sorry !!! give him some +'s guys

• Upvote 1

Nothing surprising here. It just goes to show how bad things have gotten for this country when Politicians no longer even try to conceal their lies, but have become bold faced liars. I seem to recall another past president that said to the American people on national television that he "did not have sex with that woman(M.L.)", when the truth finally came out. These politicians are completely Narcissistic. Drunk with power and self importance, they dismiss the sanctity and responsibility of their office to satiate their ego's. It's disgraceful.

• Upvote 1

And you believe FOX news owned by?????????????????????? He has his own troubles right now for what?

All Main Stream Media is owned and controlled by the same few, but they don't do audio dubbing to change what a candidate says. Let's get real here.

• Upvote 2