Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Ramadan -1 and Counting!

Hey Cisole....I think I'm getting dehydrated (running out of "p" that is - yeah - I know -sorry- ) :P How about when you start the next countdown post you pick the letter and I'll do my best wit (sic) the alliteration? (pun intended)

Edited by tankdude
  • Upvote 1

Hey Cisole....I think I'm getting dehydrated (running out of "p" that is - yeah - I know -sorry- ) :P How about when you start the next countdown post you pick the letter and I'll do my best wit (sic) the alliteration? (pun intended)

ok will do :)

• Upvote 1

I would humbly like to suggest the letter....X!!!!!!!

• Upvote 1

YEP LETS STAY GROUNDED MAYBE JUST MAYBE WE WILL SEE SOMETHING POSITIVE AT THE END OF THE YEAR OR THE BEGINNING OF NEXT YEAR AND LETS STAY UPBEAT BECAUSE THIS IS A LONE TERM INVESTMENT AND NOT AN OVERNIGHTER...THIS INVESTMENT WILL PAY OFF JUST HANG TUFF... :lol::lol:

Geez, Ref, where on Earth did you get the clue that this wasn't an overnighter?

• Upvote 1

What's wrong tank ...

Perhaps people positively prefer punny posts, posted perfectly, punctuated precisely promoting proud Pink Piggys.

• Upvote 2

You got the "BIG GUNS"... you can have whatever you want "Sir"! emot-worship.gif

I would humbly like to suggest the letter....X!!!!!!!

Heck... "Y" would even work for me... anybody for "Z"?? smile.gif Just GO RV Already Baby!!!cool.gif

Edited by RodandStaff
  • Upvote 1

Wow...we wait while witty, wise wordsmiths weave wonderful writings.

nice!

Piggy for president. At least if things dont turn out well we can throw a party and cook him.

And could he actually have done a worse job then Obummer.

:woot:

• Upvote 1

Now now, piggy...every hero has a Nemesis...otherwise how could you do anything...well...heroic?

Cooked has cast himself as yours...so..just be the pig...be the pig...

Heroes always win...

Be the pig, Feel the pig, I AM THE PIGGGG!!!!

wait..... feel the pig? :blink:

• Upvote 1