Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

will you be rich today ? no .will it ever happen ? yes .

Its all good, there is and will be stability in the region for many years we are there and will remain there just because they soon will say we are leaving Iraq it means we are pulling of the streets and going to a base one of many less than an ears sound away from an explosion .if you are here on this and many other sites 20 30 40 hours a week you are killing your family. you have dinar dont worry about anything you will hear about it if you are under a rock in kansas cty. at cripple creek rock co.cool.gif nice touch baby

• Upvote 2

Never heard much about the KWD, government seems to keep it under wraps fairly well. I miss the chance with the KWD, could have bought 1 million Kwd for 20000 and didn't because I thought it was a scam. Today it would be over 3 million didn't won't to have hate myself again for not taking a chance. This maybe A solid investment or a spin on roullte wheel either way I took a chance.

• Upvote 4

If you hold Dinars...Relax..... :)

You will NOT read anything about the "RV" aspect of the Dinar's future modifications, until the day it happen's.

For the Iraqi Goverment to announce it in any decipherable fashion, before hand, would cause a mass stampede to purchase the currency.

The Iraqi goverment and the CBI will dance all around the main event, in anyway they can, without actually spilling the beans, until it is absolutely neccessary.

Until then, (without maxing out the CC's)...Live life your hair is on fire...

The best things in life RV.

:) yak

"Alot of dinar investors are positive about tomorrow, tuesday may change their life forever. Most that are invested have never been a millionaire before, they've only dreamed about it. It's gonna be a feeling that will be new to them, a whole different lifestyle. Will it be true that they may lose friends, they certainly will gain 'friends'. This optimism is pandemic today, let's hope it comes true tomorrow, the long awaited rv." As The Dinar Turns

If you hold Dinars...Relax..... :)

You will NOT read anything about the "RV" aspect of the Dinar's future modifications, until the day it happen's.

For the Iraqi Goverment to announce it in any decipherable fashion, before hand, would cause a mass stampede to purchase the currency.

The Iraqi goverment and the CBI will dance all around the main event, in anyway they can, without actually spilling the beans, until it is absolutely neccessary.

Until then, (without maxing out the CC's)...Live life your hair is on fire...

The best things in life RV.

:) yak

Thanks.....I said before that imvho.......It will come as a thief in the night