Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Need some entertainment--EASY style

Now that our ten day window has passed and Iraq taking the month off---we should at least pass the time with some big, fat Juicy Rumors brought to us all in one post---- by none other than our fastest, most reliable and trustworthy-----EASYRIDER! What'dya say Easy? Where you been? Why'd you quit posting all the daily rumors? If people don't want to read them, they don't have to---forget the bashers, do what you do---Bring it, entertain us again. Could be a long boring month otherwise. Thanks! :P

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 3

I want to know why the Pink Piggy got replaced by the Baconator.

Thug -- no reports from Abdul's Camel Repair and Hooka Lounge?

"Rumor" has it that the pink piggy had a sex change... now, to the surprise of many... she is a he! ohmy.gif It gets far more interesting... after much plastic surgery, the cute little pig has undergone a massive overhaul and bulked up to "Baconator" status, though, no matter what form he takes... has been threatened with having his "goose cooked"! Who knows what shape this crafty fellow will take next??? Your guess is as good as mine, but the word on the street is the Thug is in on it, so none of us are safe! blink.gif

Easy is a pumper ... or he just wants everyone to see his name and he gets his jollies from posting on here 4 times a day. Get a job.

Ooooooo.... harsh!blink.gif

Easy is a pumper ... or he just wants everyone to see his name and he gets his jollies from posting on here 4 times a day. Get a job.

obviously if i have a phone that i can go onlin with i have money and i do have a job i work with my uncle harvesting arces of almonds year around. Also i am going to school for medical billing and ill probably have a better job then you had or have so who is the idiot it just amazes me how people open their big mouths without knowing the person behind the computer well i hope that shut ur A$$ up for good.

As for being a pumper haha think what you want or better yet call the FBI I ccould care less.

Edited by easyrider

Now that our ten day window has passed and Iraq taking the month off---we should at least pass the time with some big, fat Juicy Rumors brought to us all in one post---- by none other than our fastest, most reliable and trustworthy-----EASYRIDER! What'dya say Easy? Where you been? Why'd you quit posting all the daily rumors? If people don't want to read them, they don't have to---forget the bashers, do what you do---Bring it, entertain us again. Could be a long boring month otherwise. Thanks! :P

Please don't get him started again, it has been so nice without him spreading his BS around.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Please don't get him started again, it has been so nice without him spreading his BS around.

You mean u dont want your okie fix???? ahh poor baby haha

ill disappear into the shadows *poof* muahahaha

Edited by easyrider

obviously if i have a phone that i can go onlin with i have money and i do have a job i work with my uncle harvesting arces of almonds year around. Also i am going to school for medical billing and ill probably have a better job then you had or have so who is the idiot it just amazes me how people open their big mouths without knowing the person behind the computer well i hope that shut ur A$$ up for good.

As for being a pumper haha think what you want or better yet call the FBI I ccould care less.

Your not a pumper, you can barely fake it when you try to talk about this investment, much less make up all the BS spewed by the pumpers. Your only good as one of their pets, which you admitted you share their BS for free.

You mean u dont want your okie fix???? ahh poor baby haha

ill disappear into the shadows *poof* muahahaha

That is the best post I have seen from you yet!!!

Many here just hope you really mean it.

Edited by RVDinar4MyFamily
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Your not a pumper, you can barely fake it when you try to talk about this investment, much less make up all the BS spewed by the pumpers. Your only good as one of their pets, which you admitted you share their BS for free.

That is the best post I have seen from you yet!!!

Many here just hope you really mean it.

well, hey there if it isnt my favorite buddy. Well, i must say i will not be on as much when i start work in abiut 2 weeks but.... i will never go away. Did you really think youll get rid of me that EASY!!!!! hahahaha I'm sure well be talking shortly.

I'm like a dinar guru i might fade away but will i ever go away???? dont think so.

Edited by easyrider
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

well, hey there if it isnt my favorite buddy. Well, i must say i will not be on as much when i start work in abiut 2 weeks but.... i will never go away. Did you really think youll get rid of me that EASY!!!!! hahahaha I'm sure well be talking shortly.

I'm like a dinar guru i might fade away but will i ever go away???? dont think so.

Guru wanna be maybe, I know we will never get rid of you, there are to many kool aid drinking followers here who will continue to back you and prop up your ego. Whatever floats your boat, but you will sink like a rock should they ever wise up and turn on you.