Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

If August is the Ramadan holiday, then what is Sept?

Seabee

Predictions and theories come and go and we all throw our hands up in the air. Now that Ramadahn is upon us it is verly likely we will not see anything more to happen till September, but wait a minute. Isn't there another holiday in September or a 5 day weekend so we can trow our hands up in the air again?

No disrespect to the Iraqi people, but how many holidays do they have during the year that last 2 to 4 weeks? I may have to get a rope to tie my hands over my head during these holiday. What comes next in September, Christmas? After a while you just have to laugh. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :D :D

• Upvote 1

Well since Obama is supposedly behind allowing the release of this then the next window would be a Obama holiday. The Obama holiday coming up is next Thursday Aug 4th. For his birthday he will release the RV, which will happen after the US loses its credit rating, and then right after that they will pass the debt limit increase, and then as that sends shockwaves around the globe, and the insider bet of the $1 billion makes their $10 Billion return from that, by Thursday Obama releases the RV, uses some of the trillions held by the Tresury to bring the debt back under control to get the credit rating back to AAA again, and Obama gets to play the hero that saved the planet from financial ruin and uses this to try and get re-elected again.

It's all part of the master plan, grasshoppers! LOL

Wow that was a mouth full my freind. Let's see how this all plays out. I agree that the U.S. has a large amount of DINAR, but to hold this over the American's heads take alot of balls if it plays out ;like this. He would not be the same man the people voted for. I'll keep that opinion to myself. :( :(

Well, I can understand your frustration, but if you read this article, it does state that currency will change value between this month and end of year.... so, there is your timeframe. Hopefully sooner than later in the year.

http://www.microsofttranslator.com/b...px%3FID%3D5973

I had always assumed between June & Jan before this debt thing came along.

Well since Obama is supposedly behind allowing the release of this then the next window would be a Obama holiday. The Obama holiday coming up is next Thursday Aug 4th. For his birthday he will release the RV, which will happen after the US loses its credit rating, and then right after that they will pass the debt limit increase, and then as that sends shockwaves around the globe, and the insider bet of the $1 billion makes their $10 Billion return from that, by Thursday Obama releases the RV, uses some of the trillions held by the Tresury to bring the debt back under control to get the credit rating back to AAA again, and Obama gets to play the hero that saved the planet from financial ruin and uses this to try and get re-elected again.

It's all part of the master plan, grasshoppers! LOL

This quote was in response to my first reply.

• Upvote 1