Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Nothing Yet, and THATS OKAY!

I know some people are bummed because the RV looks like it may not happen until after RAMADAN. ;) But dont be sad! Turn that frown, upside down.

This gives us a chance to get more dinar :)

This investment is a great investment, and we have (in my opinion) the best guy/investor(adam) leading us. IMO we cant really go wrong here. We know its gonna revalue, and we gonna make something. We know that the last pieces of the puzzle are falling in place. We know there is a perverbial "hum" in the dinar atmosphere. Its coming guys, just hold on.

So now we got a month longer to buy MORE.. Hoorray. And no im not a pumper, just a really enthusiastic dinar invester.

P.s.

Please invest responsibly, if you can't afford to lose it..... dont invest it.

Peace all, and see u in the cash in line

Go RV!

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 7

I know some people are bummed because the RV looks like it may not happen until after RAMADAN. ;) But dont be sad! Turn that frown, upside down.

This investment is a great investment, and we have (in my opinion) the best guy/investor(adam) leading us. IMO we cant really go wrong here. We know its gonna revalue, and we gonna make something. We know that the last pieces of the puzzle are falling in place. We know there is a perverbial "hum" in the dinar atmosphere. Its coming guys, just hold on.

So now we got a month longer to buy MORE.. Hoorray. And no im not a pumper, just a really enthusiastic dinar invester.

P.s.

Go RV!

Was gonna say something profound but started choking on my thoughts... too many of us really need this RV to keep our families afloat!

RV NOW!!!

• Upvote 6

Remember this?

10:11 PM [OKIE OIL MAN] HERE IS THE EXACT LEGAL TERMINOLOGY FROM WORLD COURT--48 HOUR DEADLINE TO REDENOMINATE THE IRAQ DINAR IS SCHEDULED FOR SUNDAY THE 24TH OF JULY---------NOW IS THAT PLAIN ENOUGH FOR THE THOUSANDTH TIME???

Ummmm.... SPECIAL LADY, if you would have said your "supreme source" was a divine being I would give you some credence... but the problem with the Okster is that he has "called it" a thousand times and has missed it a thousand times. Would love him to be right just one time though. Just sayin! GO RV Already Baby!!!cool.gif

P.s.

Go have you ever thought of how much dinar can be sold, in my estmination it has been over sold, with this road block, do not invsest, not wise falling market

IT HAS BS written all over it, Take the 3 to 5 grand and buy your sweetie something nice and real, not a pipe dream........... People have been buying Dinar for over 8 years, and it has just gtton poular, you can do the math juat adive........................

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 4

I'll put some pretty colors and designs on some pieces of paper for you. I'll put a big number on it like 50,000. (I can put an even bigger number on it if you want). You can brag to your friends how much of it you have. How much would you pay for it? Since you're into losing money why not lose it to a fellow poster rather than an overseas central bank? Paper is cheap, I have an almost unlimited supply.

You have your opinion.. I have mine. I BELIEVE in this investment.. If you dont... cool. But dont rain on my parade, because u cant see the big picture!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

The big picture? The big picture is you're paying good money for a bunch of pieces of colored paper on the belief that somebody will buy them back from you for a lot more money in the future. The big picture is that has NEVER happened before in history. Not once. There is no precedence for it. The Kuwaiti dinar revalue in the early 90s is not similar at all. The big picture is no reputable or experienced currency dealers are recommending that people buy the Iraqi dinar. The big picture is no banks are selling dinar. The big picture is you can only buy dinar from pawn shops, fly-by-night outfits, and perfect strangers on the internet. The big picture is this same story has been told for 7 years to all sorts of gullible "investors". The big picture is as long as new people like you continue to buy the story hook, line and sinker, they will continue to spit out pretty pieces of colored paper in exchange for your hard earned dollars. I'm trying to save people from wasting their hard earned money. If you don't want to save money...cool. But don't blame anyone but yourself when your ship doesn't come in to port.

so.. let me ask you this.... WHY ARE YOU HERE?

• Upvote 5

I got duped like everyone else. I've since sold my dinar (although I kept a sinlge 25K note to forever remind me of my stupidity). I got sucked in by the promise of overnight riches. My better judgment got emotionally clouded. Fortunately, I could afford to take a small loss. Many other people can't. Believe it or not, I'm trying to bring some perspective to this ridiculous mania. I'm hoping that I can tamp people's enthusiam a little. Not because I'm mean and I like to squash dreams. I'm hoping people may become a little reluctant to get their family and friends involved with it. That's how most of us got involved. If we can slow down the word of mouth, we might prevent a few people somewhere from wasting their hard earned money on nothing but a pipe dream. There's plenty of things people can waste their money on. But the dinar, in my opinion, shouldn't be one of them.

I can tell your heart is in the right place!! Truth be said, WE DON'T KNOW WHAT IS GOING TO HAPPEN WITH THIS INVESTMENT!! It could turn our really good and we are all smiles or it could take a big turn toward the bad and we no longer have those smiles thinking about this investment!!

All we can do is hope!! People are smart and if they do their homework they should understand that in ANY investment you can win or loose!!

• Upvote 3

A lot of "What If" scenarios:

Lets say you sold your holdings.

The IQD did a R/D followed w/ a R/V

Would you be upset?

Lets say you sold a majority of your holdings.

The IQD did a low value R/V

Would you be upset?

Lets say the IQD re-valued at $1

I have no doubt that any person who sold all, a majority, or maybe even a small portion would maybe be upset.

If you can answer "No" (As in, not being upset) to all of the above...

Than, the next question should be as follows:

You now currently do not hold, or if you do, you hold very little. Your faith in this has dropped, so why all the sticking around to spew negativity?

My suggestion:

Let people do as they please. They can form their own opinion based upon factual evidence.

• Upvote 1

I'm sorry but did net say banks were not selling dinar well maybe they are not anymore but they did didn't they? I am so sick of people and there negative comments if you do not believe go away I don't believe anybody including the one's most respect I read and investigate for myself I know this might get some negatives but I disagree with Adam saying they don't work during ramadin they do the holiday is about giving things up that fullfill enjoyment for ex food drink and sex during the daylight hours to me working does not belong in that category just my thought sorry that some believe everything they hear I have my own thought and beliefs from everything I read and watch on news to believe Adams intel can be just as wrong as lets say okies who knows what is going to happen this is I believe a minute to minute thing it is Government Political BS and we all know they lie and love to decieve us so before believing anything investigate (no not through guru's) through actual news CNN FOX IRAQ PAPERS and so forth for those that don't believe get out sell your dinar and move on I for one am sick of your idiotic comments and ignorant knowledge GO RV hopefully sooner than later

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I think that is a fair question from josh772!!

If you don't believe in this investment then WHY ARE YOU HERE???

BTW: I have already been SAVED!!

Thanks!!

Nice answer... that was handled in style and with class! Way to go Bump! wink.gif

• Upvote 1

when I invested in dinar I knew it wouldn't be a over night RV I knew it would take a while along with thousands of other investers but there's those few who get all full of hate and bitterness because it hasn't happened yet and they go and sell all of it instead of waiting and when it dose RV weather this weekend or 5 years from now there gonna really wish they held on to it.

• Upvote 1