Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Deleting post

dinarck

Was responding to a post in the news section and suddenly it said could not be found. Sure enough it was no where to be found. I am sure the mods had a good reason to delete it or maybe there was a glitch. Just wondering if anyone else has noticed this.

Was responding to a post in the news section and suddenly it said could not be found. Sure enough it was no where to be found. I am sure the mods had a good reason to delete it or maybe there was a glitch. Just wondering if anyone else has noticed this.

yeah usually it was pulled into the mod review forum, or deleted

Yeah.

I just started a post on it too. Not fair if it is only one sided, don't you think? GLTY and all. Go RV.

I just noticed that.... :blink:

BUT Why???

The only reason i could give is that it's a private sight, and we all know that when you own something, you do what you want.

So if they just happened to catch something they didn't want listed at the same time you were reading it, then to bad so sad.

Although I have had it moved on me a couple of times during a post to a different forum based on it not being posted correctly, so just search again and see if its listed under another forum.

Yeah.

I just started a post on it too. Not fair if it is only one sided, don't you think? GLTY and all. Go RV.

Yeah, that is a first on this site that I have seen. I could understand if there was profanity or what not but I didn't see any. O well.

Posts are moved because they have been posted in the wrong subject thread. Usually the post will show that it has been moved. If there is a concern that breaks the rules of the site the poster is supposed to be notifed so that the offense is not repeated. I move posts almost everyday because they are not in correct thread. Posts can be deleted by the admin after carefull consideration and if it breaks the rules. We as moderators do this to keep the site organized to serve the members as best as we can. Please keep in mind that as mods we spend our time on a volunteer basis and try to help where we can. If you have any other concerns about the site please feel free to express them and we will try to help address them as professionally as possible. Thank you for your understanding.

• Upvote 1