Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Experts: Registrar stamps confirm Obama forgery

rtrusty

Why can't you wake up and realize that America as we know it will never be the same again. We have to many foreigners here, including you. So all of a sudden it's your country. I wonder what the Red Man has to say about that, when this country was taken from them. Oh, by the way, you should should stop calling yourselves christains, because if you believe in the Bible, this country must pay for it's sins and trust me brother, the American white man has a lots to pay for or do you remember all the lynching that was done by so call christains, that attended church in the morning and had lynching in the afternoon. Forget about the birth certificate and worry about yourself and pray for America. If some of you had to endure what some others had to, you would't be around because you would have already committed suicide. Have a nice day!

Some of that red man blood flows through my viens so I guess that makes part of me originally from this country. And while this country was taken from them, it was also taken from the people here today. No one in this country owns a thing. Nothing. You do notr own your home, your car, not even any personal property. You own absolutely nothing no matter how much you may think or like to believe you do. You don't even own the name you have been using all your life. The STATE owns it all! And everything you do you do it all 100% voluntary of your own free will. More than likely due to ignoarance because most people have no clue who they really are and they have no clue how this has all happened. But many are finally starting to wake up and discover this and they are beginning to learn the truth. That is a good thing because the more that do wake up and learn the truth that leaves a little hope left that this corrupt evil system can be fixed.

And as long as you are bringing God into this, it would do you good to learn the truth as well and you might just discover your real purpose here and be able to learn how to do on earth as it is in heaven the way God tells you to do. This cannot and will not ever happen until people first learn who they are, what they are not, and just how this system on earth is really set up and structured to operate. Only then will you be able to discover exactly how you can do on earth as it is done in heaven.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Why can't you wake up and realize that America as we know it will never be the same again. We have to many foreigners here, including you. So all of a sudden it's your country. I wonder what the Red Man has to say about that, when this country was taken from them. Oh, by the way, you should should stop calling yourselves christains, because if you believe in the Bible, this country must pay for it's sins and trust me brother, the American white man has a lots to pay for or do you remember all the lynching that was done by so call christains, that attended church in the morning and had lynching in the afternoon. Forget about the birth certificate and worry about yourself and pray for America. If some of you had to endure what some others had to, you would't be around because you would have already committed suicide. Have a nice day!

OOOOOOOOH MY!!!!! I'm rolling - Clarence, you put it to him GOOD! Keep it real! MONSTERS , who thinks the world belongs to them! Why don't you share the space PT.

America will never be the same - and IF it were, you (witch hunters) couldn't stand it!.

Technology has been the number one killer of jobs. All of the revolutions have created job losses. Don't blame the messenger, blame the human mind of development. Adapt!

One more simple thing - U.S. expenses (debt) have to rise if the population does! It has risen since the birth of government. Taxes are the only form of revenue for the Feds! And you surely know the services that are provided.

Some of that red man blood flows through my viens so I guess that makes part of me originally from this country. And while this country was taken from them, it was also taken from the people here today. No one in this country owns a thing. Nothing. You do notr own your home, your car, not even any personal property. You own absolutely nothing no matter how much you may think or like to believe you do. You don't even own the name you have been using all your life. The STATE owns it all! And everything you do you do it all 100% voluntary of your own free will. More than likely due to ignoarance because most people have no clue who they really are and they have no clue how this has all happened. But many are finally starting to wake up and discover this and they are beginning to learn the truth. That is a good thing because the more that do wake up and learn the truth that leaves a little hope left that this corrupt evil system can be fixed.

And as long as you are bringing God into this, it would do you good to learn the truth as well and you might just discover your real purpose here and be able to learn how to do on earth as it is in heaven the way God tells you to do. This cannot and will not ever happen until people first learn who they are, what they are not, and just how this system on earth is really set up and structured to operate. Only then will you be able to discover exactly how you can do on earth as it is done in heaven.

No lesson needed - ownership is temporary bro!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

OOOOOOOOH MY!!!!! I'm rolling - Clarence, you put it to him GOOD! Keep it real! MONSTERS , who thinks the world belongs to them! Why don't you share the space PT.

America will never be the same - and IF it were, you (witch hunters) couldn't stand it!.

Technology has been the number one killer of jobs. All of the revolutions have created job losses. Don't blame the messenger, blame the human mind of development. Adapt!

One more simple thing - U.S. expenses (debt) have to rise if the population does! It has risen since the birth of government. Taxes are the only form of revenue for the Feds! And you surely know the services that are provided.

No lesson needed - ownership is temporary bro!

Correction. There is no ownership at all. Not even temporary. You merely have USE and CONTROL of everything, but you do not own anything, not even for just a little while.

Also, there is no government. It is all corporations. The government ceased to exist when Lincoln was President and Lincoln placed the country under military rule. Meanwhile the corporation now runs everything and took ownership of everything. The debt does not matter because WE as the people are the CREDITORS and our credit is unlimited. The only problem is us because we are not properly using this system the way it has been set up and structured which is why there is now a debt in excess of $650 TRILLION owed!

Edited by PartyTime

No, I am telling the truth. YOU are attacking him with lies. I'm merely providing you with all facts what a fraud he is and you continue making up lies to try and defend him.Because all you have is blatant lies and fairy tales. He has to be your messiah.No, he is not. And seeing Obama does not believe in Jesus,You know this HOW???

No YOU are lying as usual. You provided not one shred of fact on anything. Your so called facts are nothing but made up lies in your on going attempt to distort the truth and facts, and that is a fact! Obama's religion does not believe in Jesus that's how.

Um...nope. *I* have presented facts...you present lies, like Obama not believing in Jesus. When did CHRISTIANITY stop believing in CHRIST???

Nope. I am the one PRESENTING the truth. YOU are the one desperatly trying to spin it. Maybe you should seriouysly look into getting an evaluation done. You not sounding "right" in the head, if ya know what I mean. LOL If I don't sound right in the head to a birther....that means that I am right on track. Someday you will find the meds to make you well.

That's just it, I'm not a birther. But you play one on tv???Which is another made up invention that originated by the America libtard haters. No, it's an accurate name for a bunch of whiners.You presented not one shred of truth. All you've done is copy BS made up stories from those that have a very deep hatred for this country. That must make you really proud of yourself. ROFLMAOAY!!!

Well, if its not in the record, it MUST be so...ROFLMAOAY!!

It IS in the record. No, he did not admit his mistake on the record....but he DID admit it.

No he did not. There was no mistake. READ the statement! The name Obama was not even mentioned. Only the President of America.Do you really think he didn't KNOW the name of the president? Are you suggesting he mistakenly referred to Obama's father as the President of America today, who has been dead for years?Nope. He heard the name Obama and knew that there had been a Barack Obama born in Kenya. He MISTAKENLY assumed that they were the same. You can't even make up a decent lie. LOL That's right...because I DON'T LIE.

The record is clear, The record states the President of the United States was born in Kenya. Not at all.

YES AT ALL! This exactly what was said! Again, and I QUOTE"

“If America was living in a situation where they feared ethnicity and did not see itself as a multiparty state or nation, how could a young man born here in Kenya, who is not even a native American, become the President of America? It is because they did away with exclusion.”

DID YOU READ THE LAST SENTENCE?? The idiot thinks that America DID AWAY WITH THE NATURAL BORN REQUIREMENT IN FAVOR OF INCLUSION....but of course, you will take the word of ANY idiot who says what you want them to say....

Now how do you confuse that statement to where you meant Obama's father? Are you that brain dead? No of course not, you're just a liar that makes up crap because you can't handle the truth

SAME NAME....the father was birn in Kenya.

ALL proof is that he was born IN Hawaii, an idiotic comment by a POLITICIAN notwithstanding.

I see, ranking government officials are just politicians that make idiot comments,That idiot is NIT High Ranking....just another talking head. but that little public State HI official, well, they are an expert and anything they said is good as gold and that is the gospel! Yes, because that is is SWORN DUTY of that office...and with out her....NO ONES BIRTH IS VERIFIED.LOL! Again, are you really that brain dead? Oh, that's right. I keep forgetting. You just like to make up your own stories with lies because you can't handle the truth. NOPE> I Correct YOUR lies....because I LOVE the truth. Apparently you are too drunk on koolaid to understand that.

Not his father, but Obama JR! There was no mix up in names. Quite obviously there was...since only the FATHER was born in Kenya.

Quite obviously there was not! READ the statement! Only a moron would try to believe there was a mistake confusing Obama with his father considering the statement specifically addresses the President of America being born in Kenya, no Obama NAME was ever mentioned. So how in the world can you confuse the President of America with a guy that is dead? Yawn. you are no longer entertaining. Grow a brain before you reply to me again.

Only in your head. And the heads of the insane.

There ya go! You got something right. You are insane! LOL Read it again,little fool. IN YOUR mind AND the minds of the INSANE.

OK, now together. READ THIS VERY CAREFULLY. Where does the name Obama appear in this statement? Um, NOWHERE! The statement is speficially talking about America, and spefically about a man born in KENYA, who is NOT even a Native American, and became PRESIDENT OF AMERICA! Now HOW is that in anyway possible to be meant Obama's FATHER? HELLO????

“If America was living in a situation where they feared ethnicity and did not see itself as a multiparty state or nation, how could a young man born here in Kenya, who is not even a native American, become the President of America? It is because they did away with exclusion.”

If you read that last statement, you would understand that the guy had no idea what he wastalking about....much like you.

Run along now....your entertainment value is dwindling.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Correction. There is no ownership at all. Not even temporary. You merely have USE and CONTROL of everything, but you do not own anything, not even for just a little while.

Also, there is no government. It is all corporations. The government ceased to exist when Lincoln was President and Lincoln placed the country under military rule. Meanwhile the corporation now runs everything and took ownership of everything. The debt does not matter because WE as the people are the CREDITORS and our credit is unlimited. The only problem is us because we are not properly using this system the way it has been set up and structured which is why there is now a debt in excess of $650 TRILLION owed!

Semantics! We've talked about that PT.

Please tell me, what are you doing with all this (your) information?

Semantics! We've talked about that PT.

Please tell me, what are you doing with all this (your) information?

Working on getting them to follow through and honor their end of this law

Should ever learn the truth you will find there is no semantics about it. And if you are a believer in your creator and believe you should be following through with his teachings and instructions then you should want to learn this truth because it all parrallels right along side with what the scriptures read.

=====================

ajskj

“If America was living in a situation where they feared ethnicity and did not see itself as a multiparty state or nation, how could a young man born here in Kenya, who is not even a native American, become the President of America?

It is because they did away with exclusion.”

Are you really that dumb?

I see, ranking government officials are just politicians that make idiot comments,

That idiot is NIT High Ranking....just another talking head.

===============

LOL

You ARE that dumb!

Mr Orengo happens to be the Kenyan Minister for Lands

Edited by PartyTime
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Working on getting them to follow through and honor their end of this law

Should ever learn the truth you will find there is no semantics about it. And if you are a believer in your creator and believe you should be following through with his teachings and instructions then you should want to learn this truth because it all parrallels right along side with what the scriptures read.

=====================

ajskj

“If America was living in a situation where they feared ethnicity and did not see itself as a multiparty state or nation, how could a young man born here in Kenya, who is not even a native American, become the President of America?

It is because they did away with exclusion.”

Are you really that dumb?

I see, ranking government officials are just politicians that make idiot comments,

That idiot is NIT High Ranking....just another talking head.

===============

LOL

You ARE that dumb!

Mr Orengo happens to be the Kenyan Minister for Lands

Uh huh. A talking head.

MINISTER OF LANDS is an expert on births?? ROFLMAOAY!!!

• Upvote 1

Uh huh. A talking head.

MINISTER OF LANDS is an expert on births?? ROFLMAOAY!!!

Like I said, you are that dumb.

And yet, smarter than you...who thinks that a foreign talking head knows more than the sworn official whose duty it is to verify birth records.

It's like arguing with a three year old.:o

• Upvote 1

Are you serious? You are going by Snopes? Were they not busted by the FBI and admiitted to faking all their stories?

http://www.dailysqui...r-fbi-raid.html

http://www.nytimes.c...y/05snopes.html

http://www.techchuff...2-0/snopes_hoax

"We could not trace where the Snopes people held their servers because they would move them every week. It is very hard for law enforcement to track down and bring to justice such sites," Lieutenant Bill Rapaport told the Daily Squib.

Snopes who have claimed to be the upholders of all truth on the internet are actually a bunch of hoaxers who operate out of disused warehouses. It seems that they played on the fact that most Americans have to have everything explained to them and have no understanding of pathos or rhetoric. Snopes.com has been fooling American internet users for years and exploiting the premise that many of the population are not able to establish fiction from fact.

OMG. You are so funny!!!!

Two obvious joke sites...and another that SUPPORTS Snopes.

Did you even READ the article??

Finally Snopes confessed that the recent Steve Jobs fake death incident was fact. A true fact. David P. Mikkelson admitting under non-lethal questioning techniques that the Apple CEO passed away in strange circumstances.

“Yes, in his current human form he is dead. However, like when he was fired from Apple in 1985, he will be back. I promise you…”

ROFLMAOAY!! And from the other one...

The owners of the offending website were marched away by a troupe of FBI agents after a protracted gunfight that lasted all of 14 hours. The Snopers even had a sniper rifle and pinned the FBI agents down in their vehicles for two hours. The Snoper gunfire from automatic machine guns then lit the whole neighbourhood up ending in a climax of TNT sticks being lobbed at the hapless agents.

You are WAAAAAAY too funny!!

I didn't attack snopes, the FBI did. You really need to open your eyes and do your own research. Barbara and David Mikkelson? Give me a break.

OMG...you really WERE serious....you had no clue that those articles were jokes.........

ROFLMAOAY!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

OMG. You are so funny!!!!

OMG...you really WERE serious....you had no clue that those articles were jokes.........

ROFLMAOAY!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Wow, you are way too easy, is your head really that fogged up? You actually had to go do real research and find that out?

Keep taking your vaccines because you stand no chance in this real world.

As I said before, you are done period.

Wow, you are way too easy, is your head really that fogged up? You actually had to go do real research and find that out?

LOL>>YOU posted sites that BACKED UP SNOPES in an effort to discredit them.....ROFLOL!!!

And two sites that are even funnier than the Onion......and then continued to argue about it....looks like YOU are done :D

Remember this??

snapback.pngSirius, on 24 July 2011 - 06:57 AM, said:

I didn't attack snopes, the FBI did. You really need to open your eyes and do your own research. Barbara and David Mikkelson? Give me a break.

BWAAAHAHAAHAHAH!!!

Edited by ajskj

LOL>>YOU posted sites that BACKED UP SNOPES in an effort to discredit them.....ROFLOL!!!

And two sites that are even funnier than the Onion......and then continued to argue about it....looks like YOU are done :D

Remember this??

snapback.pngSirius, on 24 July 2011 - 06:57 AM, said:

BWAAAHAHAAHAHAH!!!

Still going? You two need to get a room already! :lol:

And yet, smarter than you...who thinks that a foreign talking head knows more than the sworn official whose duty it is to verify birth records.

It's like arguing with a three year old.:o

Never said there are no birth records. So one verifying birth records exist mean nothing. It is what is in the birth records and what they really say that matters. Saying I've seen the birth records and can verify someone was born here can be telling the truth merely because whoever provided the info to create the birth record could show it states they were born here. But the question is, due the very laxed laws in HI where any foreignor can obtain a HI birth certificate showing it states they were born in HI when they weren't, requires knowing the details of what type of birth record was filed. Something they continued to dodge the question of. For example, if grandma and/or momma registered a home birth by merely stating and signing under penalty of perjury that their child was born at home in HI, the birth record would show you were born there, but because of a sworn statement made by relative swearing the birth took place at home. So to skirt around this little secret all one needs to say without lying is, I have seen the birth recordS and I can say he was born in HI. Meaning that is what the birth record says, but it says that based on a sworn statement made by a relative because the records show this was registered as a home birth. But the sworn statement by relatives and home birth part need not be revealed in order to simply say I have seen the recordS and can say he was born here in HI. And what are these recordS? That is plural meaning more than one record exist. So when they stated recordS, were they refering to muttiple records created due to an adoption and legal name change and another created record again due to legally changing the name back again? Or were they referring to mutiple records meaning an original type written BC created and a sworn statement attached in order to create a record of a home birth? There remain unanswered questions that to this day HI officials refuse to even answer. Not even a simple yes or not. Just flat out refusals to answer. The excuse along was because of HI law they are not allowed to give out that personal information due to privacy unless you are the person in question or an immediate family member. Well now that HI claims to have released the the long form BC and the White House has released it to the public there is nothing left to hide for any privacy issue since it is all now released, yes? Yet HI still refuses to allow anyone to come into their office in person to see the original records. The only reason behind doing that is because they are hiding something they do not want anyone to see which means they have not released something.

We know Obama's name was in fact changed to his stepfather's last name which has been evidenced by a released school record from Indonesia. We also know Obama had his name changed back again after his mother divorced which was at a later age when Obama was around 18. This was evidenced by a statement made by Obama's sister where after Obama finally got his name changed back his sister stated, no more Barry. When a name is changed through adoption the State creates a new birth record where a new birth certificate is created to show the new adopted name and names the new stepfather on the new birth certificate as the birth father. If the adopted name was then later changed back again legally, then the State has to create yet another new birth certificate again to show the new legal name. In this particular case I couldn't say for certain whether this time the State would change the adopted father names back to the birth father's name or not. They very well may not because the stepfather would still remain the legal stepfather even though a divorce took place later between the parents. The divorce would not affect the legal adoption where the stepfather would still remain the legal parent due to the adoption. This could even be the part they are hiding that they feel would be the embarrassment.

We also know the divorce records were revealed but one page from the those records is missing that has been alleged to be the copy of the birth certificatesince that was not with the records and which would normally be the case when any children are involved. We also know the kindergarden in HI Obama was first registered at to start school claims to have misplaced his school records and they cannot find them. Another major coincidence considering those records would include a copy of the BC since everyone is required to provide one when registering into school for the very first time. Then there is the alleged hospital to this day has refused to go record and state Obama was in fact born there, which there is no law that would prevent them from being able to make that simple statement. The law only prevents them from releasing any actual records on file to anyone.

As for the BC released, some under the illusion HI made some special exception just for Obama to released the long form BC. Nothing can be further from the truth because several people have in fact gotten their long form BC from HI and these were since 2010. What the exception made would be if anything, would be an exception to release a copy of the original where that record has been forever sealed because of the adoption. Whenever there is an adoption the original birth records are sealed by the State forever and NO ONE, not even the person it pertains to can ever get a copy of that original BC. Only by a court order can the original be released. The only BC you can get a copy of is the new BC the State created due to the legal adoption. And if the name was changed back again after the legal adoption, the second birth certificate created has to be sealed forever along with the original that was sealed, and only the newest created BC from the latest legal name change can be released to you or anyone else that has a permissable purpose. So this is what would have been meant by a special exception if they were in fact releasing a copy of the very first original BC created by the State which would have been sealed forever. It has nothing to do with making a special expection to getting just a long form BC because they still release the long form to anyone wanting a copy of their long form BC.

Now as to these multiple birth records created and originals being sealed by the State where even you yourself could not get a copy of that original that was created at birth, I know this to be a fact because I myself was adopted by my stepfather. When my stepfather adopted me and my name was changed to his last name, the State created a new BC to show my new adopted name and it also shows my stepfather named as the birth father. There is NOTHING on my BC that would reveal I was ever adopted, nor that my name was ever changed, nor that the Birth certificate has been amended in any way. The only thing is doesn't have on this new BC is my mother's actual signature where the mother always signs as INFORMANT. They just typed her name in. Same with the doctor's signature. Everything was typed in since it was new created BC by the State and the original signers that signed the original at my birth were not around to resign this new BC created by the State. I had recently contacted the State vital statistic office where they keep all the original birth records on file and tried to get a copy of my original that shows my birth father listed. They told me I can not have that because that record is sealed. I figured this is common practice since many adoptions involve where a birth parent may wish to remain private and not want their information known at some future time when the adopted child gets older and wants to find their birth parent. But this was not the case in my situation. My mother divorced where we knew our birth father so that was never any secret, and my birth father is deceased now anyway which I explained to the State and if need be I can get them a copy of the death certificate to prove that if that would help since he being deceased now would not involve any privacy issiue pertaining to him due to any adoption. Did not matter. They said once a birth record is sealed NO ONE can NEVER obatain a copy of it. The ONLY way you can ever obtain a copy is by a court order signed by a Judge and to get a Judge to sign that you will have to have a very good reason for needing it.

So I do have first hand knowledge how these birth records are filed and handled due to my own personal situation and any special exception made for Obama by the State of HI would have been pertaining to his original birth record that had been sealed by the State because of his adoption by his stepfather and if he legally had his stepfather's name changed back to his original birth name then that second record would have been sealed and 3rd birth record created to show his original name again. And the new birth records created are all completely typed out where there are no signatures on them. The State just types all the names in where the mother, doctor and witness usually signs them. This may also explain why the forgery where the EXPERTS are saying the signatures on that forged document were cut and pasted onto this released document.

There is so much doubt established that this issue will never die or go away until after they allow a full inspection of the actual original documents on file. Even the State of HI cannot be trusted due to their past actions taken by them to help conceal this issue, with the fact they went as far to rush and change their own law that did not accept their short form BC and did in fact require the long form, which I seen and read the old law as is existed and was published on their web site in 2008, and as soon as attention was drawn to that law they hurried and change it to allow the short form, to contradicting statements made by their officials, to flat out statements that they have no legal authority to make absent a legal definition defining the meaning of the term, to their new Governor stating he cannot find any birth certificate on file, etc. Whether any of these were stated in error where they meant something else or not matters not. They stated it, that created doubt, and the omnly way to resolve all doubt is to allow the actual type written records to be inspected and anyone that tries to argue that in attempt to defend them not allowing it is eather stupid or they have a real fear their messiah just may not have been born here and are willing to do and say anything to help covering it up. The White House released a long form BC. Obama came out and announced to the world he is releasing it. The State of HI says they released it. That all ends any privacy issues now, and the released BC put out by the White House has been proven to be a forged document by EXPERTS, and if the Obama, the White House and HI all say that is a copy of the original on file, then they have nothing to hide anymore and no reason at all to not allow the original records on file to be inspected in person by experts. The ONLY reason now to not allow it would only add more credibility that are in fact hiding something and that all these EXPERTS saying thjis released BC put out by the White House is in fact a forgery! And all the libtards that really believe he was born there and believe this is BC released is a legitimate copy of his original and not a forged document should all be willing to call the State of HI and demand they allow the original records to be inspected just to prove all those birthers are wrong. Until the originals are inspected there nothing that can prove anything other than the only proof that does exist by the EXPERTS is that the BC released by the White House is in fact a forged document. If you do not agree with ALL THE EXPERTS then step up to the plate and demand the original documents be allowed to be inspected. You should have nothing to hide and nothing to worry about and anything else you try to say to defend that is just proof you are afraid of something and you do believe something is being hid so all you will do is spew garbage in your lame attempts to keep anyone from finding out the truth.

• Upvote 1

Partytime....you have partied too much and have lost whatever reason you might have once had.

The Department of Vital Statistics is the office whose SWORN DUTY is to verify birth records. If you cast aspersions on their job in this case....then you can not believe ANYTHING they say....even as o whether ANY PERSON was EVER born where they claim to have been.

And yet, you ADAMANTLY believe a foreign talking head....who has no clue or even any evidence that Obama was born in Kenya....simply because he made an error filled speech on the Parliament floor. The birthplace of President Obama is not the ONLY thing he got wrong in that speech.

Yes, it is what is in the birth records that matters....and Obama's say that he was born IN HAWAII.

You are repaeting WND lies about foreigners getting birth certificates in the state of Hawaii. Yes, if you adopt a child from a foreign country AFTER 1981, you CAN get a Hawaiian birth certificate for them so that they can enroll in school with ease. However, it will NOT Say that the child was born in Hawaii IF IT WASN'T. The fact is that the law allowing this was passed 21 years AFTER OBAMA'S BIRTH WAS REGISTERED, so it does not apply.

No, grandma could NOT have filed a birth record for him. Such things are investigated, and not given out freely They are also given a certificate named a LATE OR ALTERED BIRTH RECORD...which is NOT what Obama has.

And the birth record has been released and verified , so no, you cannot claim that a "clerk just said he saw it"

And what are these recordS? That is plural meaning more than one record exist. So when they stated recordS, were they refering to muttiple records created due to an adoption and legal name change and another created record again due to legally changing the name back again?

This is quite possibly the DUMBEST remark you have ever made. Adoption records and name change records are NOT KEPT WITH BIRTH RECORDS.

he excuse along was because of HI law they are not allowed to give out that personal information due to privacy unless you are the person in question or an immediate family member. Well now that HI claims to have released the the long form BC and the White House has released it to the public there is nothing left to hide for any privacy issue since it is all now released, yes? Yet HI still refuses to allow anyone to come into their office in person to see the original records. The only reason behind doing that is because they are hiding something they do not want anyone to see which means they have not released something.

ANother dumb remark. Hawaii said they released his long form ...making a SPECIAL EXCEPTION for it.....and stating explicitly that they will NOT make that exception to state law again.

We know Obama's name was in fact changed to his stepfather's last name which has been evidenced by a released school record from Indonesia.

Nope. We know that he WENT by that name ONCE....not that it was ever legally changed.

We also know Obama had his name changed back again after his mother divorced which was at a later age when Obama was around 18. This was evidenced by a statement made by Obama's sister where after Obama finally got his name changed back his sister stated, no more Barry.

ROFLMAOAY!! BARRY is short for BARACK...so, no, she didn't say that. You are so FUNNY!!

When a name is changed through adoption the State creates a new birth record where a new birth certificate is created to show the new adopted name and names the new stepfather on the new birth certificate as the birth father. If the adopted name was then later changed back again legally, then the State has to create yet another new birth certificate again to show the new legal name.

You get funnier and funnier. No birth record is REPLACED by an adoption record, hun. Nor a name change.

We also know the divorce records were revealed but one page from the those records is missing that has been alleged to be the copy of the birth certificatesince that was not with the records and which would normally be the case when any children are involved

BWAAAHAHAHAHAAHAHHA!!!

Then there is the alleged hospital to this day has refused to go record and state Obama was in fact born there, which there is no law that would prevent them from being able to make that simple statement. The law only prevents them from releasing any actual records on file to anyone.

The hospital BY LAW cannot conform or deny whether a child was born there without express permission OF THE PATIENT. That would be his MOTHER, who is DEAD and cannot consent.

As for the BC released, some under the illusion HI made some special exception just for Obama to released the long form BC. Nothing can be further from the truth because several people have in fact gotten their long form BC from HI and these were since 2010.

Yes, they did...and stated such in their statement. And NO, no one has received a CERTIFIED copy of their long form birth certificate since 2001.ONE person got a photocopy....but it was not certified and CANNOT be used as a birth certificate.

I am bored with exposing all of your lies, and BS. please do some research from somewhere OTHER than Obamacrimes and WND. Then MAYBE you will look a little less deluded.

Partytime....you have partied too much and have lost whatever reason you might have once had.

The Department of Vital Statistics is the office whose SWORN DUTY is to verify birth records. If you cast aspersions on their job in this case....then you can not believe ANYTHING they say....even as o whether ANY PERSON was EVER born where they claim to have been.

And yet, you ADAMANTLY believe a foreign talking head....who has no clue or even any evidence that Obama was born in Kenya....simply because he made an error filled speech on the Parliament floor. The birthplace of President Obama is not the ONLY thing he got wrong in that speech.

Yes, it is what is in the birth records that matters....and Obama's say that he was born IN HAWAII.

You are repaeting WND lies about foreigners getting birth certificates in the state of Hawaii. Yes, if you adopt a child from a foreign country AFTER 1981, you CAN get a Hawaiian birth certificate for them so that they can enroll in school with ease. However, it will NOT Say that the child was born in Hawaii IF IT WASN'T. The fact is that the law allowing this was passed 21 years AFTER OBAMA'S BIRTH WAS REGISTERED, so it does not apply.

No, grandma could NOT have filed a birth record for him. Such things are investigated, and not given out freely They are also given a certificate named a LATE OR ALTERED BIRTH RECORD...which is NOT what Obama has.

And the birth record has been released and verified , so no, you cannot claim that a "clerk just said he saw it"

And what are these recordS? That is plural meaning more than one record exist. So when they stated recordS, were they refering to muttiple records created due to an adoption and legal name change and another created record again due to legally changing the name back again?

This is quite possibly the DUMBEST remark you have ever made. Adoption records and name change records are NOT KEPT WITH BIRTH RECORDS.

he excuse along was because of HI law they are not allowed to give out that personal information due to privacy unless you are the person in question or an immediate family member. Well now that HI claims to have released the the long form BC and the White House has released it to the public there is nothing left to hide for any privacy issue since it is all now released, yes? Yet HI still refuses to allow anyone to come into their office in person to see the original records. The only reason behind doing that is because they are hiding something they do not want anyone to see which means they have not released something.

ANother dumb remark. Hawaii said they released his long form ...making a SPECIAL EXCEPTION for it.....and stating explicitly that they will NOT make that exception to state law again.

We know Obama's name was in fact changed to his stepfather's last name which has been evidenced by a released school record from Indonesia.

Nope. We know that he WENT by that name ONCE....not that it was ever legally changed.

We also know Obama had his name changed back again after his mother divorced which was at a later age when Obama was around 18. This was evidenced by a statement made by Obama's sister where after Obama finally got his name changed back his sister stated, no more Barry.

ROFLMAOAY!! BARRY is short for BARACK...so, no, she didn't say that. You are so FUNNY!!

When a name is changed through adoption the State creates a new birth record where a new birth certificate is created to show the new adopted name and names the new stepfather on the new birth certificate as the birth father. If the adopted name was then later changed back again legally, then the State has to create yet another new birth certificate again to show the new legal name.

You get funnier and funnier. No birth record is REPLACED by an adoption record, hun. Nor a name change.

We also know the divorce records were revealed but one page from the those records is missing that has been alleged to be the copy of the birth certificatesince that was not with the records and which would normally be the case when any children are involved

BWAAAHAHAHAHAAHAHHA!!!

Then there is the alleged hospital to this day has refused to go record and state Obama was in fact born there, which there is no law that would prevent them from being able to make that simple statement. The law only prevents them from releasing any actual records on file to anyone.

The hospital BY LAW cannot conform or deny whether a child was born there without express permission OF THE PATIENT. That would be his MOTHER, who is DEAD and cannot consent.

As for the BC released, some under the illusion HI made some special exception just for Obama to released the long form BC. Nothing can be further from the truth because several people have in fact gotten their long form BC from HI and these were since 2010.

Yes, they did...and stated such in their statement. And NO, no one has received a CERTIFIED copy of their long form birth certificate since 2001.ONE person got a photocopy....but it was not certified and CANNOT be used as a birth certificate.

I am bored with exposing all of your lies, and BS. please do some research from somewhere OTHER than Obamacrimes and WND. Then MAYBE you will look a little less deluded.

Once again you are completely clueless and do not know what you are talking about. I have seen HI birth certificates of fireignors where the HI BC shows them having been born in HI and they are all older than when Obama was born. Get that 1981 law out your head. No one is referring to that law. Only laws that were on the books in 1961. The laws on the books in 1961 made it very easy for anyone to bring a foreign baby into HI and register it in HI as having been a home birth. The ONLY thing HI required was ONE witness to sign off under penalty of perjury that the baby was in fact born in HI at home. Based on that alone HI would issue a birth certificate showing they were born in HI. The short form would not reveal that information. The long form would not reveal the name of a hospital nor doctor unless there was one willing to sign off and lie for you as well. Hence, the reason to have to FORGE an original document to cover up these facts.

If a birth record is on file where it does show it is registered as being a home birth, none of those HI officials have to reveal that and under their own privacy laws they couldn't reveal that. Such a record being registered as a home birth would in fact show you were born in HI. That is ALL any official would need to say. I have seen the records and I can say that he was born in HI. That is because that is what a registered home birth would show, just the same as any hospital registered birth would show. They all will show a HI birth. Only one is documented by the hospital and signed by a doctor working out of that hospital. The home birth record showing only a witness signing to swear the birth did take place at the home in HI. So WHICH is it? None of the HI officials will confirm this one way or the other. WHY? Something to hide?

The simple solution to resolve this is to allow a full inspection of the original birth records. There are no more privacy issues left now that they have released the BC to to the public.

You haven't exposed squat. You only make up stories in your lame attempt to hide the facts. If you believe there is nothing to hide they you would be in favor of HI allowing the original records to be openly inspected, yes? Or are you going to continue with all your lame excuses to skirt around the issue? If anything you say is right then you would WANT HI to allow the original records to be inspected. Then if you are right you will have the last laugh at the birthers. But if you are afraid it may reveal something else then of course that would justify all your lame attempts at trying to hide the truth from being exposed.

I know if I were a libtard and believed all this garbage they spew I would be first in line saying let them inspect the original records! I want to bury those birthers. So let them inspect it! We have nothing to hide! But if I were trying to hide anything or had any worry that there just may be something they are hiding, well, I would be doing everything you are doing now. Maybe that is why I can't be a libtard. Truth is not something they accept in their world. LOL

BTW, Obama IS a foreign talking head yet you believe him! LOL

Edited by PartyTime
  • Upvote 1

Once again you are completely clueless and do not know what you are talking about. I have seen HI birth certificates of fireignors where the HI BC shows them having been born in HI and they are all older than when Obama was born.

I know if I were a libtard and believed all this garbage they spew I would be first in line saying let them inspect the original records! I want to bury those birthers. So let them inspect it! We have nothing to hide! But if I were trying to hide anything or had any worry that there just may be something they are hiding, well, I would be doing everything you are doing now. Maybe that is why I can't be a libtard. Truth is not something they accept in their world. LOL

BTW, Obama IS a foreign talking head yet you believe him! LOL

Give up with this fluoride head, look at his/her reaction to the snopes articles. These types have no idea what sarcasm is or what truth is, and they might never know. They haven't posted one bit of proof of anything, just little kid chat talk with RMOLASOLA whatever that means. The only site that he/she kept referring to was snopes which was debunked in 2007 or 08 buy many people. It is one of the biggest scam sites on the net for info and that is all that they provide, nothing else. Me thinks this is just a religious nut actually.

You can tell him/her it is Monday and you will be proved wrong buy some lame rant of nothingness.

Please list again your references just for a laugh. TV doesn't count.

• Upvote 1

Once again you are completely clueless and do not know what you are talking about. I have seen HI birth certificates of fireignors where the HI BC shows them having been born in HI and they are all older than when Obama was born.Nope. There was only ONE...a guy fro China...and it was a souveneir issued BEFORE Hawaii became a state. Nice try though. Get that 1981 law out your head. No one is referring to that law. Only laws that were on the books in 1961. The laws on the books in 1961 made it very easy for anyone to bring a foreign baby into HI and register it in HI as having been a home birth.Stop taking WNDS word for hat. It is a blatant lie. The ONLY thing HI required was ONE witness to sign off under penalty of perjury that the baby was in fact born in HI at home. Based on that alone HI would issue a birth certificate showing they were born in HI.BWAAAHAHAHAHAHA! The short form would not reveal that information. The long form would not reveal the name of a hospital nor doctor unless there was one willing to sign off and lie for you as well.REALLY?? ANd you think the HOSPITAL amnd the DOCTOR are in on the forgery....the doctors family VERIFIED that the doctors signature was real. Hence, the reason to have to FORGE an original document to cover up these facts. Adjust the tin foil.

If a birth record is on file where it does show it is registered as being a home birth, none of those HI officials have to reveal that and under their own privacy laws they couldn't reveal that. More lies. A home birth gets a different birth certificate than one at a hospital.The investigation into a home birth takes longer than four days. Obama's birth was registered four days after he was born.Such a record being registered as a home birth would in fact show you were born in HI. That is ALL any official would need to say. I have seen the records and I can say that he was born in HI. That is because that is what a registered home birth would show, just the same as any hospital registered birth would show. They all will show a HI birth. Only one is documented by the hospital and signed by a doctor working out of that hospital. The home birth record showing only a witness signing to swear the birth did take place at the home in HI. So WHICH is it? None of the HI officials will confirm this one way or the other. WHY? Something to hide?The doctor whose signature is on his long form was verified by his family. Obama was born in that hospital IN HAWAII.

The simple solution to resolve this is to allow a full inspection of the original birth records. Go ahead. His birth record os available for public viewing in a bound book with all births in 1961.There are no more privacy issues left now that they have released the BC to to the public.

You haven't exposed squat. You only make up stories in your lame attempt to hide the facts.Nope....that's you. If you believe there is nothing to hide they you would be in favor of HI allowing the original records to be openly inspected, yes? Or are you going to continue with all your lame excuses to skirt around the issue? Why?? SO you can come up with some OTHER lame ecuse about why he an't be eligible?If anything you say is right then you would WANT HI to allow the original records to be inspected. Then if you are right you will have the last laugh at the birthers.I already am. But if you are afraid it may reveal something else then of course that would justify all your lame attempts at trying to hide the truth from being exposed.

The truth has been exposed....you are STILL whining.

BTW, Obama IS a foreign talking head yet you believe him! LOL Obama is not the one certifying that he was born IN HAWAII. The state agency in charge of hose records IS.

Common sense would seem that him witholding all of his records are like an admission of guilt to most people.

Why?? Were all the OTHER PRESIDENTS who didn't release those records guilty of things???

Give up with this fluoride head, look at his/her reaction to the snopes articles. These types have no idea what sarcasm is or what truth is, and they might never know. They haven't posted one bit of proof of anything, just little kid chat talk with RMOLASOLA whatever that means. The only site that he/she kept referring to was snopes which was debunked in 2007 or 08 buy many people. It is one of the biggest scam sites on the net for info and that is all that they provide, nothing else. Me thinks this is just a religious nut actually.

You can tell him/her it is Monday and you will be proved wrong buy some lame rant of nothingness.

Please list again your references just for a laugh. TV doesn't count.

Then don't list TV as your source. Try the Department of Vital Statistics in Hawaii....instead of Obamacrimes. Try looking up the LAWS OF HAWAII instead of taking WNDS word for it....a source that has been PROVEN to lie.

• Upvote 1

Why?? Were all the OTHER PRESIDENTS who didn't release those records guilty of things???

Then don't list TV as your source. Try the Department of Vital Statistics in Hawaii....instead of Obamacrimes. Try looking up the LAWS OF HAWAII instead of taking WNDS word for it....a source that has been PROVEN to lie.

Go ahead. His birth record os available for public viewing in a bound book with all births in 1961

Another lie. The records you are speaking of do not show the original type written BC. Those merely show book entries which even those have now been proven to have been tampered with. I even seen the photos of it that prove it.

The original type written BC alledgedly filled out at the hospital and sent to the vital statics office. Not a copy. The original actual form itself. You support that document should be allowed to be inspected in person by experts. Yes or no?

Getting old? I haven't had a TV since the 90's so where have I used TV as a source? Never been on WNDS either, or snopes. There, I printed a bit lower so it won't go over your head.

The doctor whose signature is on his long form was verified by his family. Obama was born in that hospital IN HAWAII.

And that doctors signature has also been verified by multiple experts as a cut and paste onto the actual document released by the White House.

Again, the ONLY evidence at this point that will prove anything beyond any doubt will be to allow the inspection of the actual original document that was prepared in 1961. Do you support allowing that to be inspected? Yes or No?

• Upvote 1

The doctor whose signature is on his long form was verified by his family. Obama was born in that hospital IN HAWAII.

And that doctors signature has also been verified by multiple experts as a cut and paste onto the actual document released by the White House.

Again, the ONLY evidence at this point that will prove anything beyond any doubt will be to allow the inspection of the actual original document that was prepared in 1961. Do you support allowing that to be inspected? Yes or No?

I have nothing to hide, so yes I support it. Oh and I am not changing the subject either, or making another useless statement in an atempt to draw attention away from your question. Again, YES! I support an inspection of the actual original document that was prepared in 1961.

Peace

• Upvote 1

LOL. More libtard BS excuses. Any other Presidents that had reason to question anything DID release their records. Even McCain released his because libtards were questioning him.

No other Presidents went out of their way to conceal everything, nor did they spend $2 million in legal fees to keep everything concealed, nor was there any reason to raise an issue over it. With THIS defacto POTUS we have an over whelming amount of evidence that contradicts what little has been released which has now been confirmed by numerous EXPERTS to be a forgery.

We have multiple Kenya government officials who DO have access to birth records that have clearly stated he was born in Kenya and your only defense to that is, well, they are just politicial talking heads! LOL Having one of their own citizens to become POTUS is a very big deal to them and they would certainly KNOW whether or not he was born there and they DO have access to verify their own records!

So we have peon State officials vs big government officials stating the opposite of each other. The ONLY thing left to resolve it is to allow the original BC created in 1961 to be inspected. Not a copy. The original. Which HI also stated before they no longer keep those and low and behold here they alledgely produce one. LOL

I have nothing to hide, so yes I support it. Oh and I am not changing the subject either, or making another useless statement in an atempt to draw attention away from your question. Again, YES! I support an inspection of the actual original document that was prepared in 1961.

Peace

Good. Everyone should. But I was directing this to ajskj

• Upvote 1