Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

For those of you that pray!

desert surfer

For those of you who like to pray, would you please lift up my daughter. This is her first pregnancy and she miscarried last night. Just pray that the Lord would comfort her and her husbands hearts.

Thanks and Blessings on you,

We will add your loved ones to our prayer team list.

For those of you who like to pray, would you please lift up my daughter. This is her first pregnancy and she miscarried last night. Just pray that the Lord would comfort her and her husbands hearts.

I just finished a beautiful book that I would highly recommend for your daughter. It is "Heaven is for Real" by Todd Burpo. His son died on the operating table at the age of 3.5 yrs old, came back and told an amazing story over the next few years that no child at 3.5 would have just made up on his own. But during his visit to heaven he met his "sister." When he said to his Mother one day that he missed his sister...his Mom said well she is in the other room, go see her. He said, not that sister Mommy, my other sister." This was so amazing because the child had no idea about her miscarriage and she did not even know if it was a little boy or girl that she miscarried. So not only did she learn that her precious baby that she miscarried was a little girl, but that she was in heaven waiting for the day to meet her mommy.

The book is a beautiful journey that allows us to hear about things in heaven that our child like faith can anticipate for our future.

God Bless You,

Desert Surfer,

I don't pray as often as i should anymore but will for God's love, mercy and peace to comfort your daughter and son-in-law through this tragedy. Also, hope His love and strength provides comfort to you in this bleak time.

A poem I like might provide some comfort- I hope so anyway :)

Surrounded by friends

yet all alone

the one I loved

God has called home

the hugs of friends

helps ease the pain

and I know my loss

is my loved one's gain

but tears now flow

across my face

as I long for just

one embrace

then comfort comes

and I see Christ's face

He hugs my loved one

and I feel God's grace.

-- Bruce Cullom

God Bless.

No one really understands this kind of situation unless they have been through it themselves..Im sure your daughter and son in law will have a hard time understanding what happened....I too have been through this with my family..the only comfort I can give is prayer and the guidance of gods angels to protect and give a comfort of peace to your daughter...just be close to her and listen and god will take care of the rest....Sending you many prayers and blessings..Take care and God bless you and your daughter..

I sure will, God Bless!

God who gives and takes away, please comfort your daughter and her family in the loss of their baby. Hold her in Your loving arms, let her know that she is loved, and be with her and all who love her on this journey through darkness seeking light. Amen

:hug: