Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Here is an experiment for everyone invested to try... Stay away from sites such as this, because you never know who the pumpers are no matter what the poster claims he/she may be pertaining to the site or the investment. Take you investment lock it away, watch Forex, and stop buying Dinar (be satisfied with what you currently have). What's that??? You just can't stop watching the rumors and love the excitement of possible RV speculation from the "gurus/pumpers" and you feel the need to buy more Dinar. Then you have a serious problem! You have an addiction!

All you need to do is watch Forex, keep up with Iraq's governmental development, and their economic development. Trust me people if the currency RV's the world will know and you don't need these sites to tell you that the RV has already happened in country, or will happen August 8, or even better the rate is $119.58 (sarcasm). Have a good evening, read something educational and get off these sites!

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

haha im glad you are so concerned for our lives and how we choose to spend them. You are probably o well the 1,000th person to say what you just said. If they wanna look at the sites let them its their life let them live it the way they want to. I think you might have the problem trying to tell everyone what to do when you should be doing it yourself. Take your own advice please.

Edited by easyrider
  • Upvote 11
  • Downvote 7

<br />haha im glad you are so concerned for our lives and how we choose to spend them.  You are probably o well the 1,000th person to say what you just said. If they wanna look at the sites let them its their life let them live it the way they want to.  I think you might have the problem trying to tell everyone what to do when you should be doing it yourself.  Take your own advice please.<br />
<br /><br /><br />

Lighten up, dude! To me it does make some sense. Git 'r(v) done!

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

Wow! Talk about hitting a nerve... It doesn't surprise me that you are the first to comment! It does surprise me how aggravated you are concerning my post. Could this hurt your check from Tampa Dinar? Just saying...

Edited by Boredsox
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Wow! Talk about hitting a nerve... It doesn't surprise me that you are the first to comment! It does surprise me how aggravated you are to my post. Could this hurt you check from Tampa Dinar? Just saying...

haha o yes it will hurt like i said you only assume and thats all you do. All im saying is take your own advice and stop concerning yourself for others well being because lets be honest you dont know these people stop being fake. just saying.......

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 4

haha o yes it will hurt like i said you only assume and thats all you do. All im saying is take your own advice and stop concerning yourself for others well being because lets be honest you dont know these people stop being fake. just saying.......

That's a contradicting reply isn't it? Why such hostility, it really makes no since???

That's a contradicting reply isn't it? Why such hostility, it really makes no since???

Or does it?

• Upvote 3

My! My! A bit touchy, are we? Do YOU know these people? Take a chill pill or something, man.

• Upvote 2

Or does it?

hostlity haha dude obviously you dont know me why would i get worked up over the internet that doesnt make sense. All i was saying is take yyour own advice. If you choose to do so. I'm sorry the Rv hasnt happened on your time but dont take it out on other people beccause your pissed off.

My! My! A bit touchy, are we? Do YOU know these people? Take a chill pill or something, man.

lol haha im so chill im from cali bro. Having a friendly convo no one is mad. It just boggles my mind the fact that people try to tell people what to do is all worry about yourselves. Obviously people are putting too much emotion in this invesstment. have a good evening. :)

Edited by easyrider

hostlity haha dude obviously you dont know me why would i get worked up over the internet that doesnt make sense. All i was saying is take yyour own advice. If you choose to do so. I'm sorry the Rv hasnt happened on your time but dont take it out on other people beccause your pissed off.

See you really are not making any since again, your words; "you obviously don't know me" and then you accuse me of being "pissed off because the "RV hasn't happened on my time" and I am taking it out on others? What? You have lost the argument with you own words... Have fun and please continue to type, because you are showing who you truly are and everyone is getting to know you better... Good night...

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 2

lol haha im so chill im from cali bro. Having a friendly convo no one is mad. It just boggles my mind the fact that people try to tell people what to do is all worry about yourselves. Obviously people are putting too much emotion in this invesstment. have a good evening. :)

Well, that is one thing I don't like about texting and chats-there is no intonation or inflection available. Your words do seem a bit harsh though.

I have to agree with everyone on the post, if you feel you are getting addicted to the dinar, then stop, take a break. If you enjoy talking about the dinar, then this is the best place to do it. I enjoy reading easy's post, some dont, that is there option.

If the RV was tomorow, how many of us would ever chat again with each other? I think there is some cool people here and will miss chatting with them.

Just my opinon... bust away....

• Upvote 1

*yawn* O_-

hmm....wow...you people really don't have anything else better to do....

it must be late at night where y'all are right now... :blink: so i suggest y'all just go to bed. <_< DV will be still here in the morning when you wake up. *yawns* -_- (for me...me still at work...heheh)

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

:blink: wow! negative marks for given the BEST advice anyone can give...."go to sleep" you guys don't want to sleep...damn...must be machines. that just totally messed up. *sighs* -_-

No, Shinnidan, "go to sleep" is NOT the best advice. Best advice is:

Git 'r(v) done!

• Upvote 3

Wow, as an adult when I want advice, I ask for it!!!!!!!!!!! I do not take kindly to anyone out right giving it!!!!!! Keep it to yourself until otherwise asked!!! I know what I'm reading when I read rumors. If people haven't figured out by now that you only worry about the things you can control. DINAR REVALUE, you cannot. Just read the $&i! and move on. Don't act like a bunch of school kids for crying out loud!

PEACE

Wow, as an adult when I want advice, I ask for it!!!!!!!!!!! I do not take kindly to anyone out right giving it!!!!!! Keep it to yourself until otherwise asked!!! I know what I'm reading when I read rumors. If people haven't figured out by now that you only worry about the things you can control. DINAR REVALUE, you cannot. Just read the {:content:}amp;i! and move on. Don't act like a bunch of school kids for crying out loud!

PEACE

Boooo!!!! Hissssssss!!!

Git 'r(v) done!

• Upvote 2

No, Shinnidan, "go to sleep" is NOT the best advice. Best advice is:

Git 'r(v) done!

haahaa:..

so wot if it dosent rv u gonna stay awake and kill yourself until it does?

or if it does rv u gonna stay up and party untill u kill yorself then, and nkt have any time to realy enjoy it?

wotever...do wot u will...im not your mother.

Edited by Shinnidan

Wow! Talk about hitting a nerve... It doesn't surprise me that you are the first to comment! It does surprise me how aggravated you are concerning my post. Could this hurt your check from Tampa Dinar? Just saying...

I fell the same as Easy, it is distasteful for anyone to tell someone what to do, just after they did it their self....then you call him a pumper now who is aggravated? go take care of your own self.