Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Guru with a Gaurantee

11 Bravo

Well folks, another week has come and gone with no RV. Sorry, but it looks as though my prophesy has fulfilled itself again.

There has been a bit of an unexpected shift with my associates, making this week’s prediction come to about an 85% certainty on my part. Again, it is highly doubtful that there will be an RV. You need proof? Fear not, I have (unlike most) facts and proof on my side…

If you have not been following the turmoil in Iraq this last week, I’ve done some work for you to get you caught up. Here is a brief rundown of some of the most recent events. As I stated last week, there is speculation that Iran is supplying weapons to Iraqi militias.

http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/world/2011/07/05/lawrence.iran.iraq.weapons.cnn?iref=allsearch

http://globalpublicsquare.blogs.cnn.com/2011/07/08/what-happens-when-iran-kills-american-soldiers/?iref=allsearch

Iran is also making more efforts to undermine the US presence in Iraq.

http://www.cnn.com/2011/WORLD/meast/07/03/iran.us.prosecution/index.html?iref=allsearch

http://www.aknews.com/en/aknews/2/252097/

This could all be an attempt to undermine the US’ efforts in the Middle East, while forming a brotherhood of the cooperating Arab nations. And as some of you more informed members may know, there is a close relationship between some members of Parliament and people of power in Iran. This happens to be taking place at the same time as a recent push for the completion of the Arbil Agreement. Whether or not these two events are linked is yet to be seen, but it is certainly an interesting coincidence.

http://www.aknews.com/en/aknews/2/252097/

http://translate.google.jo/translate?hl=ar&sl=ar&tl=en&u=http://www.ipairaq.com/index.php

There is one little bit of information I have gotten from what I can safely call a reliable source; that there is some evidence that links a high ranking Iraqi official to arms deals within Iran. I was told not to mention my their names at this time. I’m sure that most of you who follow the workings of Iraq’s government will have heard rumblings of such a thing before, but this should further assure you that the rumors are true. If this does indeed turn out to be accurate, we may be looking at a reset of the GOI. Unfortunately, this may be a necessity to get to where we what to go (a future RV, obviously).

To dispel the rumors that this has to happen because of new tax laws, let me make a simple example as to why that theory is essentially illogical. For my example, I will use simple numbers and using US sales tax of 7% (although this is not a direct correlation I feel it set an example that many people can follow). Let’s also assume that the IQD will RV at a 1 to 1 rate with the USD.

OK, say Baba Mohammad spend the equivalent of $100 USD on a bike for little Safi.

If taxation w/o RV

$100 USD = 117000 IQD X 7% tax = 8190 IQD collected as tax by GOI = to 7 USD

Then the RV happens. That collection is now worth 8170 USD

Now if the taxation happens with RV

$100 USD = 100 IQD x 7% tax = 7 IQD collected as tax by GOI = to 7 USD and that’s it.

So the taxation w/o RV gives the government an opportunity to regain some dinar prior to RV.

Now, I have some associates that are getting very excited about the near future. I have been given no direct information as to why. I wish I could tell you something amazing that would make me look like a genius, but I will never fabricate any info. If you need lies to placate your mind for a brief time, please feel free to fill in the blanks and get that warm, Okie feeling inside: “I have heard from [ ] that the dinar is set to RV at a rate of [ to ] on the date of [ / / ].” What I can say is that I do have friends in very high level security positions that have informed me that something big is going on next week. These men plan everything down to a T and run an extraordinarily rigid schedule. I was told that they will be working a 48 hour shift early next week. That, in and of itself, is not very unusual. What is out of the ordinary is the fact that they have not been given a timeline or any location dealing with their job. I did not get any indication of an impending RV from them, but some people in my inner circle believe that this is actually possible! I may even go easy on the pessimism for a bit, but I doubt it hahaha. It is far more likely, in my opinion, that this oddity is dealing with some sort of connections in Iran. Again, I am a bit more of what could most politely be described as a conservative in comparison to most posters on the forums when it comes down to talks of an RV. I guess we can always hope…

I have not received any calls stating that the RV has occurred in Iraq. I would be very upset with my boys if they did not call me. I have not called them, they have more important things to deal with.

Well, Okie made me look like a fool on Saturday; I showed up at the IRS with a brown bag full of Dinar.

Let’s hope he make me look like a fool again Monday with a RV! Until next time, folks.

-11 Bravo

Edited by 11 Bravo
  • Upvote 19
  • Downvote 7

cool.gifI don't think you can take credit until you're 100% right but I understand where you're coming from. Adam said last week a few items MUST happen IHO that then the RV might happen. I have been hearing from family inside the Govt (US) that we will always keep getting delays and excuses NOT TO RV - until Maliki is out of office in November.

They don't want him getting any credit for the RV- SHabibi OK but not Maliki and his Iranian friend Muqtada AL Suckadr who wants his troops there not USA and wants Maliki as a Dictator again. cool.gif

great post and can't wait for the next update -RV Monday? Doubtful but I do keep 100k dinar on me as I travel all week ...just in case! LOL cool.gif

This may be the most positive post I've seen you make 11 Bravo. I'm getting a warm Okie feeling anyway...

I know

I feel a bit under the weather.

Associates more poss than I an, just passing what I can.

I do not see it happening this week.

That make you feel better? :rolleyes:

• Upvote 2

I know

I feel a bit under the weather.

Associates more poss than I an, just passing what I can.

I do not see it happening this week.

That make you feel better? :rolleyes:

Yeah...that's more like the 11 Bravo I know and respect. Hope you get to feeling better so you can enjoy spending your cash out tomorrow.

Bravo how do you fell about the idea that they will RD( change or 25000 bill for 25 new bill) before RV. Do you think it is leaning that way. I know you dont have any facts just wondered what you thought.

IMO we will see RD then RV.

We could see both happen almost at the same time.

• Upvote 1

Sad to say, the vast majority who visit such sites as this will have nothing to do with your post. They would rather live in the high hopes and lies of the gurus telling them it will RV everyday, or follow what their prophets spoon feed them. The more I have followed this dinar investment and see all the problems and turmoil still facing the Iraqi people, the more it seems the timing for a revaluation of their currency is still off into the future, meaning not immenent. This is not meant to be negative in any way, but more upon reality, which as investors we should remain as business people and not gullible children or hypnotized religious zealots.

The country of Iraq has an extreme amount of untapped wealth beneath their soil, and the problem with this is EVERYBODY KNOWS IT!.....they are being pulled and tugged from all sides, because all these other countries want a piece of the pie....the great big pie, which is coming. Because they are not fully formed as a government and acting more as a complete soverign government, having full control of their destiny, sorry to say the RV is far off IMO.

I got into this, knowing from the beginning there would be a slim chance of a profit. Yet that chance although small can be substantial....yet the bottom line for me is that the average Iraqi citizen can have a healthy life, good jobs to support their families, and to be at peace.....yet just not sure if the world will let them have it, because of their potential wealth. The greed of man will do what it always does, the few will profit while the average citizen will have to struggle. And as history repeats itself, the religious zealots will continue to kill themselves to kill others, while the few gain enormous wealth from this country, and the people will continue to suffer. I hope this does not occur, yet the odds are it will.

When we start to see the average Iraqi citizen begin to benefit from this new government, which will take time, for their infrastructure it destroyed, begin to see hopes of an RV.....until then, the gurus will spout off every week, the gullible will ride the proverbial RV roller coaster, while the wise remain patient.

Peace.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

IMO we will see RD then RV.

We could see both happen almost at the same time.

what about saleh mentioning down the road when he was referring to a RD it was in an article. I quote he mentioned a long term process. Never know whatss gonna happen. Theese articles can be interpreted any ways just an FYI.

If they indeed were going to RD A.K.A LOP right away wouldnt they have done it already???? and why would he mention for it to be a long process perhaps bringing inthe higher bills and then RDing after RV? My point is why wait all this time if indeed they were jusst going to RD???

Edited by easyrider

what about saleh mentioning down the road when he was referring to a RD it was in an article. I quote he mentioned a long term process. Never know whatss gonna happen. Theese articles can be interpreted any ways just an FYI.

If they indeed were going to RD A.K.A LOP right away wouldnt they have done it already???? and why would he mention for it to be a long process perhaps bringing inthe higher bills and then RDing after RV why wait?

Tough situation.

If a RD before RV need truck loads of money for any transaction with cash.

If RV befor RD, how do you get change for a 25000 note when only 5 is needed?

• Upvote 1

Tough situation.

If a RD before RV need truck loads of money for any transaction with cash.

If RV befor RD, how do you get change for a 25000 note when only 5 is needed?

thats the big ? how will they do this i dont know or claim to know. No one does they have planned this for years. They have to have a plan.

Edited by easyrider

Most RVs are not as huge as we are expecting on this, so a RD is not always needed.

That make this situation very unique.

Exactly well im glad i got you thinking im sure somone will ccome bash me. It's all good.mellow.gif

Edited by easyrider

Yea let's take some financial advice from somebody who works at a hospital. Geeez. Tell me about currency and by the way, hang that IV please. JP

What financial advise have I given?

Also, I am just a bit higher up in the medical field.

Have not hung an IV since Med School.

That being said, you should not use that as a put down.

You might need an IV some day.

Hope you are a hard stick. LOL

• Upvote 8