Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

I've got it. Sounds just like the newby that went after Scooter. I may be wrong, but then again I may be right.

I'll mull over this too. Sometimes a little later the source for the writing style kicks in, with specific reasons for me to believe so. It comes from grading too many college essays for too many years, I suppose. lol

P. S. I'll come nearer seeing this writer's former writings in my mind if I sit quietly and reflect over this with a red pen in my hand. haha

I'll mull over this too. Sometimes a little later the source for the writing style kicks in, with specific reasons for me to believe so. It comes from grading too many college essays for too many years, I suppose. lol

Francie26.........................LMAO LMAO LMAO you have graded to many papers! I appreciate your confidence in me but I have never posted on this site before yesterday! I am just simply a guy who is tired of readin g the BS! No one knows anthing Francie26.....but a negative attitude on every single stinkin cotton pickin article is soooo unnecessary!

Ok JW11 we will start by teaching you how to post since you cant even figure that out. Click quote on the post you want to reply to and when the text comes up bring your cursor below the last quote word and then begin to type your ignorance. When you are done scroll down and hit the add reply button.

• Upvote 1

Francie26.........................LMAO LMAO LMAO you have graded to many papers! I appreciate your confidence in me but I have never posted on this site before yesterday! I am just simply a guy who is tired of readin g the BS! No one knows anthing Francie26.....but a negative attitude on every single stinkin cotton pickin article is soooo unnecessary!

'JWJW11',

Good evening!

Listen, you must find the ability to rise above all of the negativity. Negativity breeds more negativity, thusly, depicting, displaying, and dedicating a positive attitude will most assuredly lead to you to a positive outcome and to like minded positive people.

Just my 2cents.....!!!

Thank you,

GG

Ok JW11 we will start by teaching you how to post since you cant even figure that out. Click quote on the post you want to reply to and when the text comes up bring your cursor below the last quote word and then begin to type your ignorance. When you are done scroll down and hit the add reply button.

dinarck.......Not really interested on how to properly quote! You are getting my point and you keep coming back so your obviously ok with the way I post! I thnk will continue with my way! And I thought calling names directly at someone wasnt allowed and you calling me ignorant over and over why one can only take so much before he lashes out! BUT for you I wont do that! I willl continue to watch you and now that you are the one who keeps coming back for more its on brother! Your the chosen one! Im gunna be on you like the cheap sut you wear! Wake up NEGATIVE NELLY before your rich and lonely! Cause evennnnn though you wont answer meeee I knowwww why your here! Shhhh we wont tell anyone!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

'JWJW11',

Good evening!

Listen, you must find the ability to rise above all of the negativity. Negativity breeds more negativity, thusly, depicting, displaying, and dedicating a positive attitude will most assuredly lead to you to a positive outcome and to like minded positive people.

Just my 2cents.....!!!

Thank you,

GG

Goldengoose while I repsect you tremendously I also respectfully disagree! Its that mentality of sitting by watching all of the people who arent capable of expressing how they are not here to read the contradicting info thats on here daily. Im not sure why everyone is being so hard headed with the thought of being positive and I WILL NOT back down to the NEGATIVE NELLYs the way that most do! Anyone who wants to think and be positive you willl soon see thats allll I am looking for! You members who do have the intellegence to make up your own minds is great BUT there are many on here who do not! And thats been proven by everything that allll of the NEGATIVE NELLYS say! You have to understand these guys come on here so they feel important putting what they believe is guna happen! And some of the members buy right into and hang on to there every word! There is nothing wrong with people staying positive and praying for the best!

Thanks again for what you do!

• Upvote 1

Goldengoose while I repsect you tremendously I also respectfully disagree! Its that mentality of sitting by watching all of the people who arent capable of expressing how they are not here to read the contradicting info thats on here daily. Im not sure why everyone is being so hard headed with the thought of being positive and I WILL NOT back down to the NEGATIVE NELLYs the way that most do! Anyone who wants to think and be positive you willl soon see thats allll I am looking for! You members who do have the intellegence to make up your own minds is great BUT there are many on here who do not! And thats been proven by everything that allll of the NEGATIVE NELLYS say! You have to understand these guys come on here so they feel important putting what they believe is guna happen! And some of the members buy right into and hang on to there every word! There is nothing wrong with people staying positive and praying for the best!

Thanks again for what you do!

"JWJW11',

Thank you and I you for your tenacity; however, I believe you answered you own question- "You have to understand these guys comeon here so they feel important putting what they believe is guna happen!"

Exactly, the negative individuals can only feel important here on a totally anonymous internet forum website because for some reason or another they do not have CONTROL, RESPECT, and most importantly the ability to have a positive attitude in their REAL LIFE, so they have to feel powerful somewhere........

Normally in the real world, the sqeaky wheel gets the grease, but on a website forum, silence is GOLDEN!!!!!! Pardon the pun....LOL...!!!!

Thank you,

GG

"JWJW11',

Thank you and I you for your tenacity; however, I believe you answered you own question- "You have to understand these guys comeon here so they feel important putting what they believe is guna happen!"

Exactly, the negative individuals can only feel important here on a totally anonymous internet forum website because for some reason or another they do not have CONTROL, RESPECT, and most importantly the ability to have a positive attitude in their REAL LIFE, so they have to feel powerful somewhere........

Normally in the real world, the sqeaky wheel gets the grease, but on a website forum, silence is GOLDEN!!!!!! Pardon the pun....LOL...!!!!

Thank you,

GG

LOL Nicely put!

Just so you dont call me Ignorant! lol no more sheep talk I see!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

Hey Guys

JWJW & Dinark

Aaawwwww we 've made up that's nice :P :P :lol: :lol:

Seriously JW you came crashing in only to learn there are people on here that are grounded have intelligence, but most importantly have a resistance to the folks you refer to as negative nelly's. On that note welcome and look forward to your input.

I am a great believer in your one of your countryman's quotes "Evil will thrive when good men do nothing" not gunna happen here big fella.

Long way from part of your first post

YES I'M A NEWBIE AND YES THIS WLL BE MY ONLY POST AS I ONLY BECAME A MEMEBER TO CALL OUT ALL OF YOU NEGATIVE NELLY'S. I WON"T RESPOND TO YOUR BS TO FOLLOW! I LEARNED ALONG TIME AGO.......IF YOU SURROUND YOURSELF WITH BAD PEOPLE YOU WILL BECOME ONE.....I LIKE MY HAPPY PLACE!!!!

NOT GUNNA RESPOND SO DON"T EVEN ASK!!!

Cheers Chilli B) B)

Edited by Chilliherb
  • Upvote 1

Haha.. JW11 I look forward to you staying all over me like a cheap suit. This will give us an opportunity to continue your education. Anytime you would like to chime in feel free

BTW the changng of the way I post was because a nice positive member asked me to.....WAS NOT FOR YOU

Now seriously dinarck................I have posted ahuge amount of info in what beliieve about this investment and as usual you bring NOTHING!!! Ive asked you several questions and you havent answered one of them! Your starting to get pretty boring with your insults! I mean comon your like the school yard bully who always talks about how hes guna do this aqnd hes gunna do that! EDUCATE me Im waiting! You got nothing! Unless there some ridiculous news article translated 5 different ways that my 10 yr old daughter could poke holes thru.....and you throw your NEGATIVE NELLY Non sense!!! EDUCATE ME!!! COMON I want to know what you got!!! You got nothing except to tell me how many trillion dinars they have in circulation! Me and everyone else on here already know that! PLEASE PLEASE educate me as to how this all turns out since you know!!! Comon man step up and play with the big boys and stop sit behind the computer acting like you know it alll!

Here I will make it easy for you.....................

Question #1 WHYYYYYYY ARE YOU HERE IF YOU DONT BELIEVE?

Question #2 What is the outcome you are expecting?

Question #3 WHYYYYYY do you waiste your time on here?

For goodness sake man you admit you lost a friend over this! Man you seriously have bigger concerns on your plate that you might want to take a goood hard look in the mirrior and figure your life out before you come on here and worry so much on a currency exchange! Get a grip dude! I bet you STIILL wont reply to my questions and if you dont m going to discontinue this conversation until you do! But as I said Im guna be on you like your cheap suit not "A" cheap suit YOUR cheap suit! I mean seriously man you cant be a business man with your type of thought process! Sucessful busness people dont loose friendships over monopoly money!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

Hey Guys

JWJW & Dinark

Aaawwwww we 've made up that's nice :P :P :lol: :lol:

Seriously JW you came crashing in only to learn there are people on here that are grounded have intelligence, but most importantly have a resistance to the folks you refer to as negative nelly's. On that note welcome and look forward to your input.

I am a great believer in your one of your countryman's quotes "Evil will thrive when good men do nothing" not gunna happen here big fella.

Long way from part of your first post

Cheers Chilli B) B)

We hardly made up LOL! I actually feel sorry for the guy! But whatever!

I came crashing in here because I wanted to get everybodys attention! Look at how many views this post has received! I want people to know that know one including me and anyone else knows the outcome of this extrordinary opportunty everyone should feel blessed just to be a part of the possibliites! My "crash" proved a point! Most people on here get so excited and jaded by everything these NEGATIVE NELLYs say! Its stupid we are all just sittin behind our computers just hopin that this mght be the big break outside of that no one knows anything! You cant take your comon logic and education and insert it into this! It doesnt work! Just stay positive and look at the big picture!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 4

I've got it. Sounds just like the newby that went after Scooter. I may be wrong, but then again I may be right.

Nope, there was someone one here, not sure if it was before your time. I can't remember who it was but he just loved to argue for the sake of arguing. You know, the type that just can't let it go. Has to be right no matter what. He finally got banned but I just can't remember his name.

Hey JWJW

Absolutely agree that this is something unique and that we all are hopeful for the very best of outcomes. Folks that appear to sit on the fence or go to the Dark side(NN) have an opinion and are entitled to that , but you know what, I personally take that as a challenge and return fire with a argument that is hopefully more convincing that the one they come up with.

There is only one argument I have not been able to answer which came from JMW about how Iraq will control the population when a RV comes through and they are all suddenly wealthy and will not be able to handle it further the possibility chaos & crime in the streets.

Again welcome to our Nightmare, oops I mean Dream ;) ;)

Cheers Chilli B) B)

Edited by Chilliherb
  • Upvote 1

Nope, there was someone one here, not sure if it was before your time. I can't remember who it was but he just loved to argue for the sake of arguing. You know, the type that just can't let it go. Has to be right no matter what. He finally got banned but I just can't remember his name.

LMAO!!! You guys are so funny! Im sure people who do create a posititve flow around here....probly do end up getting booted! I am here to argue with anyone! You dont really make alot of sense.....the only people that I have argued with in the last 24 hrs are the NEGATIVE NELLY's that Ive been watching for months! Go outside of this forum and look at my other post! Then come to the conclusion and tell me how want to argue with any of you! mean seriously f your gunna say something at least have the right information to back up what your saying! I can see why npeople come and go you guys are so hard headed! Not you in paticular or anyone else! just dont get it! Please someone explain it to me! PLEASE! ( havent said one word negatve about this investment! Its an EXTRORDINARY opportunty and I want everyone to understand they are blessed to be a token in this game! Comon its not that complicated!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Hey JWJW

Absolutely agree that this is something unique and that we all are hopeful for the very best of outcomes. Folks that appear to sit on the fence or go to the Dark side(NN) have an opinion and are entitled to that , but you know what, I personally take that as a challenge and return fire with a argument that is hopefully more convincing that the one they come up with.

There is only one argument I have not been able to answer which came from JMW about how Iraq will control the population when a RV comes through and they are all suddenly wealthy and will not be able to handle it further the possibility chaos & crime in the streets.

Again welcome to our Nightmare, oops I mean Dream ;) ;)

Cheers Chilli B) B)

Chili I have a strong feeling thats why the US Mlitary will occupy Iraq for as long as it takes.....no watter what the GOVT tells you their plan is. The US is set up in the ME to handle whatever they need to. As well as I am having a hard time thinking that new wealth in the country is going to create mass chaos......the Iraqi citizens have been broke for a long time and I think it will honestly bring more peace over there! Is that gunna happen...you know by now I dont know but thats the way I see it considering the US is and will remain in control of the situation until they see the sucess they are looking for. I just can't see letting ths thing fail. Way to much invested! Now with that said I am not comparing this situation to anything else....this is not Turkey.....this something the US has control over if I didnt strongly believe they do then I wouldnt be here! These men are greedy and beyond power hungry....think about they went in and occupied an entire country for the oil/money! Not gunna quit now!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1