Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana 2-9-2010 9:21PM

k98nights

9:21 PM [Adam Montana] the reason Sonny1 is talking about the next 72 hours

9:21 PM [Adam Montana] I konw this because I've done conference calls with this perosn he's talking about

9:21 PM [Adam Montana] the guy is amazing

9:21 PM [Adam Montana] calls news before it happens

9:21 PM [Adam Montana] I've personallly witnessed it 3 times

9:21 PM [Adam Montana] and been priviliged enough to make some money on it once

9:21 PM [Adam Montana] but that's Sonny's deal, it's not my contact

9:22 PM [Adam Montana] I'm hearing some amazing stuff as well - I truly believe we are a VERY short time away from this being done

9:23 PM [Adam Montana] listen, this is simple

9:23 PM [Adam Montana] after this is al over, we all move on with our lives

9:23 PM [Adam Montana] some of you will make a lot of money

9:23 PM [Adam Montana] some of you are just here and never even bought a 25 dinar note

9:23 PM [Adam Montana] I don't konw what you're doing here, but you know who you are :D

9:23 PM [Adam Montana] the rest of us, who are serious investors

9:24 PM [Adam Montana] and are planing on doing more than SITTING ON A BEACH for hte rest of our lives

9:24 PM [Adam Montana] are already planning ahead

9:24 PM [Adam Montana] so if you can't see past the RV

9:24 PM [Adam Montana] so if you can't see past the RV

9:24 PM [Adam Montana] and you can't see what you would want to do after

9:24 PM [Adam Montana] then you're not the type to be involved in the group I'm forming

9:25 PM [Adam Montana] but in the VIP room, we're already starting to talk about other investments and ways we can help our families and other people as well

9:25 PM [Adam Montana] so.. long story short

9:25 PM [Adam Montana] don't worry about what me or anyone else does in their free time, it's not impoortant to the RV

9:26 PM [Adam Montana] if you plan on hanging out on a beach with umbrella drinks for the rest of your life after you get a couple bucks - more power to you :D

9:26 PM [Adam Montana] that's all, unmod

This room is no longer being moderated.

Thanks Adam for the info.. I am one of those already retired individuals who will buy a house for each one of my kids(4),make the go ahead call to BB&T to purchase the 3000 sq ft condo on the beach, call my wealth mngt dude and ok the CDARS investment for the $9,000 per month(after taxes) that I will be collecting for the rest of my life and sit on the beach under the umbrella congratulating myself on a job well done!

My wife have much to do after RV. Having adopted 4 small children we want to provide a non proffet day care for those that loose it when thay adopt. Also some kind of a free or low cost camp program for foster, under privliged and adopted children. We have strugled to make it with our 4. We will now be blessed and will help others in need. A small amount will be invested in the Dong and start the ride all over.

9:24 PM [Adam Montana] and are planing on doing more than SITTING ON A BEACH for hte rest of our lives

9:26 PM [Adam Montana] if you plan on hanging out on a beach with umbrella drinks for the rest of your life after you get a couple bucks - more power to you

After 6 yrs. of chasing the elusive RV, there's lots to be said for umbrella drinks on the beach. lol

poker

Interesting to read peoples plans and good to see most plan on helping others....love the ac63corvette write-up. The VIP room will be part of my "future" if this thing hits. I like the thought of the beach and drinks but don't really want to die a few years later from skin cancer and a bad liver. I know we have alot of VERY talented and knowledgeable people here and in VIP. I'll join and plan on spending some of my new free time researching and investing, although I see myself always having some sort of job...maybe part time.....everyone needs to keep busy to keep happy!

Thanks Adam for the info.. I am one of those already retired individuals who will buy a house for each one of my kids(4),make the go ahead call to BB&T to purchase the 3000 sq ft condo on the beach, call my wealth mngt dude and ok the CDARS investment for the $9,000 per month(after taxes) that I will be collecting for the rest of my life and sit on the beach under the umbrella congratulating myself on a job well done!

Congrats!! well deserved....