Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

IS NOW A GOOD TIME to hook up with ISX?

I have had a Warka account for several years. I am thinking of taking the final steps needed to hook up with the ISX and give it a try. Just need to file the final paperwork. But I am a bit shy of going ahead just yet.

Do you feel now is a good time or should I wait for these growing pains in the government and a possible shift in the currency before doing so?

I would certainly appreciate your input and your opinion..

Thanks!

• Downvote 1

I agree with EasyRider,

However, if your a risk taker, then maybe put a small amount in ISX. There is a small, very small chance that after RV you could see a big jump there to make some quick cash.

If that's not your style then no way.

Hope that helps

Heck[

quote name=rapidrex' date='14 July 2011 - 03:44 PM' timestamp='1310672685' post='573078]

I have had a Warka account for several years. I am thinking of taking the final steps needed to hook up with the ISX and give it a try. Just need to file the final paperwork. But I am a bit shy of going ahead just yet.

Do you feel now is a good time or should I wait for these growing pains in the government and a possible shift in the currency before doing so?

Thanks!

A quote from Adams Montana's book. " There are three ways to invest in the Iraqi Dinar. One is cash dinar, another is open a Warka Account, and the third is investing in the ISX. My advice is to remain diversified in all of your investments."

I'm doing all three (Diversified). Follow your heart.

• Upvote 1

no. Wait until they RV and have their banking all in order i would not buy into the ISX until this occurs IMHO.

Thanks for your opinion. I am inclined to think this way at this point. If I do make the move now I will be very careful and test the waters with a small amount.

A quote from Adams Montana's book. " There are three ways to invest in the Iraqi Dinar. One is cash dinar, another is open a Warka Account, and the third is investing in the ISX. My advice is to remain diversified in all of your investments."

I'm doing all three (Diversified). Follow your heart.

I agree and I read that in Adam's book. Doing so led me to buy some dinar notes so I would have two baskets for my investment. Hooking up with the ISX would give me a three prong scenario, and I like that.

Thanks!

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks!

I feel that it is a good time to set up, but IMO I would wait a bit before investing much.

Research any compamies that are involved in the developement of the infrastucture.

When there is PROOF of HCL being passed, I would test the waters.

With PROOF of chapter 7 being lifted, I would test the waters.

IF THEY BOTH HAPPEN, jump in.

Edited by 11 Bravo
  • Upvote 1