Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Brink's truck money

Heavyduty053

Wow what attitudes!!!!!

No I am not in Iraq

Yes my bank has a Del La Rue machine that they received about 3 months ago,brand new.

Yes it is unusual for a Brinks Truck to be backed up to the bank door after hours, RV or not.

You knew what it was about before you chose to read it!

When are you people going to learn don't read something just to bash somebody?

No this is not HD its his wife.

Edited by Heavyduty053
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

Can I get a Million of that in $20.00 dollar bills please ???????? LMAO

If you take the small percentage of Dinar owners in relation to the rest of the population there might be 15-20 people MAYBE going into every branch of the major banks in the US.

I have a personal Banker at Wells Fargo I have known for years, I had to make a large deposit because of a piece of property we recently sold. I finally after 8 years asked her about the Iraqi Dinar and she said she has heard about it on occasion but really knew nothing about it.

Same thing with my accountant who I have been using for the past 18 years, knew nothing about the Dinar ( I asked him about it in February ) Also it was his opinion that gains made off this investment should be taxed as normal income.

My Bank has a Coo Coo Kachoo machine ( Smile everybody this crazY ride is almost over, we are all going to be really rich or really pissed, either way there is NOTHING WE CAN DO ABOUT IT )

Well, the absolute last thing I would do after an rv would be get a big wad of cash and stroll about! Might as well pin a big target on your back and say come and get it! Might get some extra cash for that special celebratory night out, but thats all I would need! Thinking the rest can be digitally held in the bank until such time it can be invested, spent, donated, saved, or anything else that pops into my mind. Stash some for ole Uncle Sam, payoff the house, replace that worn pickup truck,...............

• Upvote 1

Wow what attitudes!!!!!

No I am not in Iraq

Yes my bank has a Del La Rue machine that they received about 3 months ago,brand new.

Yes it is unusual for a Brinks Truck to be backed up to the bank door after hours, RV or not.

You knew what it was about before you chose to read it!

When are you people going to learn don't read something just to bash somebody?

No this is not HD its his wife.

I know, what a bunch of goofs, I have never seen a Brinks BACKED UP to the doors. I saw your point, but I think most of the readers just saw "Brinks truck at the bank"!

why would you need a brinks truck when your dinar is worthless . and most likely wont rv till 2012. people will fall for anything !!!. just keep buying dinar. it will go up next year, think of how much more you can buy

WOW....George Jones........I'm a big fan.....do you really live in southeast texas near Liberty?

If you bank at M&T bank they want a 2 day notice just to get 5 grand from my savings account. I have a problem everytime I ask for a large sum of cash. Then again, I live in a small town of less than 10,000 people.

Go RV :):):):)

actually i have heard BOTH arguments pertaining to how banks will authenticate your dinar.

A.) they will check through their updated currency books to check for secuirty features.

B.) Ship them off to a location that has de la rue machines if indeed they don't have one available. I've been notcing ALOT more banks are getting brand new De la rue machines makes one wonder why now?

Somebody posted awhile back that their bank had some type of computer scanner for authentification.

Interesting? mellow.gif