Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

IF THE USA IS BROKE?

i have a question,, i know you'll can help me here.. please explain to me. alot of people asked me . i don't know the answer. ok if the usa is boke. and if we rv. where is the money going to come from to pay. rvs.. with no money thanks. im not stupid. i just don't know

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Well, IMO If the US Gov. is holding dinars. Then they can cash in what they are holding, pay us for what we have at our cash in and have allot of profit from just that, and get even more profit from the imposed taxation. Just a theory. Go Iraq! Go Dinarians! Go RV!

• Upvote 1

i have a question,, i know you'll can help me here.. please explain to me. alot of people asked me . i don't know the answer. ok if the usa is boke. and if we rv. where is the money going to come from to pay. rvs.. with no money thanks. im not stupid. i just don't know

as we stand now if everyone whent to their banks and asked for cash to be given to them to cover whats in their accounts they could not do it. it is electronic money all stored in hard drives. that will not be a problem unless everyone wants their rv money given to them in a suitcase.

• Upvote 1