Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

IRS offices

The RockStar

Thank you. I thought it was just me.

The reason you cant see it is because your one of the people that THEY count on taking advantage of .

with out people like you what would be the point .

There is two kinds of people in the world

The ones that know whats going on

and the ones that they tell whats going on

Edited by The RockStar
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

some of us have intel that dose not have links (thats why they call it secret )and if there was proof hmmmmmm?????(well i will just leave it at that.....)

ooohhh, pleezzz.

And hey, Sherlock Holmes, intel, as in intelligence, has nothing to do with being SECRET. Do yourself a favor and stop posting embarrassing stuff like this and revealing the true lack of "intel".

• Downvote 1

ooohhh, pleezzz.

And hey, Sherlock Holmes, intel, as in intelligence, has nothing to do with being SECRET. Do yourself a favor and stop posting embarrassing stuff like this and revealing the true lack of "intel".

[/quote

Would you like to make a BET

I will give you 50 million dinar if in the next week to 10 days you dont see on the news that the GOV. is starting to document school kids of illegal immigrants in this country

some things you just cant keep secret that long im sure it will hit the news like gangbusters soon because we all know how everybody wants to protect the rights of illegal immigrants

Edited by The RockStar
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Hi RockStar... You're at it well again. Obama has definitely signed the release... part of the release docs are to authorize to put IRS offices in Iraq. For those that don't fight IRS Auditors every few months as I do, they may not know there are IRS offices and IRS Agents in all different countries in the World, sniffing around trying to make sure everyone who is a US Citizen is paying their tax on money they make.

It also seems that Ch 7 has been lifted from Iraq with the Shell Oil deal being signed, and the UN money being distributed 30 June, these all according to my CPA hubby who used to be a TAX EXAMINER for IRS in New York and an AZ State Auditor.

For all of you who hate paying taxes... just think of it as paying rent to walk on the land and use the infra-structure on the land. That's how we look at it when we make our payment to IRS each year.

To all of you who think Tier 1, 2 and 3 are bunk... haven't heard of the Public and the Private Side in Banking and in Government. Private Banking is not the commercial side where the tellers are, it's either at an off-site location or is upstairs or at the back of the bank. Most will not be able to get the information about cashing in from the phone. They need to physically go to the bank and see about either a LOC or exchange possibility. With a business person getting a $ 2M LOC on 1 Unit of Dinar, it seems an individual could get at least $ 250 - 500K -- just a thought, from someone who really understands the Highest Finance in the world and understand how it works.

The RV seems to be coming soon. Happy thoughts for all. Go RV!

Lady

I would like to think you for your attention to the details. I forget sometime that everybody did not eat the books in school :D

I dont really think most of the people on here understand just whats going to happen to them when they get a bank account with more than 50k in it .OVER NIGHT hahahahaha I acutely think the IRS might start making house calls again like after WWII just to make sure to get theirs .

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

The reason you cant see it is because your one of the people that THEY count on taking advantage of .

with out people like you what would be the point .

There is two kinds of people in the world

The ones that know whats going on

and the ones that they tell whats going on

Thank you for opening your mouth and removing any doubt.