Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Instructions for cashing in with Ali

bulls

I am going to have to agree with you. I am a police officer and I smell a rat in the wood pile. For the officers of that dept to work extra detail the chief of police will have to approve it! If the chief doesn't know anything about it then well, that should tell you something. I wouldn't be worried about the on site security, what about the security at the airport, will you even make it to your appt. Come on, lets think about some of the B.S Ali is telling. My suggestion to all of you is when the RV happens, stay home and don't tell anyone, use your phone, don't give your name and then find out where you can trade locally. I mean they are going to funnel everyone into one location, come on! Sounds like every crook in the country will be making a planed trip to cash in on your money!

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have read all the accusations directed at him but then I see some people still intend to deal with him.

Is this post being left here as a warning not to deal with Ali? Just seems strange that it is a sticky at the top.

I wonder why no one has answered my question? Any mods care to answer please? Ali is close to me, therefore more convenient but not if I need to be concerned about his credibility?

I've posted this in a few spots,

Ok folks, I feel like this a great post but keep in mind that the total amount of dinar in circulation 1990 was 25 billion that was worth approximate 70 75 billion us dollars. Now, there is 25 trillion dollars in circulation. TRILLION!! that is a huge huge # 25,000,000,000,000.00 compared to 25,000,000,000.00 that is 1000 times more notes than it was originally. Maybe they purposely printed 1000 times more currency knowing that they would redenominate in the future where both bills would carry the same value, how ever not the value stated on the note itself!!!!!! which is a lop by redenomination. which will bring the total # of bills in circulation to the same number as before (1990), so in the end no gain no loss same # of bills which is easier to bank with less handling as they stated. I beleive the reval will be for the redenominated currency. Example 25,000. exchange for 25 then at some point and time either at the same time or later after the redenomination takes place the reval will take place for the new currecny only, for instance lets say it revals to three us dollars keeping it simple for demonstration purposes then the 25 dinar would then be worth 75 us dollar, which would make things the way they were before (1990) or at least close to it. What does that mean for us, well forget the million dollar dream, but instead a more conceivable realistic return on your investment then the proposed gains of 1000 times or more. three times is still a good ROI better then most I would say. I came into this with high hopes to be indepently wealthy as did most and now it is very clear if you open your eyes to the reality that it is just not possible to revalue 25 trillion dollars more then all the worlds money incirculation combined. I just wanted to shed some light on my my perspective which is only my oppinion, I respect the oppinion of others as well and hope the best for this investment for the betterment of all people. So dont go quiting your day job. ty. aka epicmotors

Mamtree, when you and many others go to Ali's place, you will be carrying dinars that hopefully will be worth ALOT of USD's. Unfortunately the crooks will be looking for folks around Ali's location so they can steal your dinars before you make it into the building. Remember dinars= US dollars, alot of dollars we hope!

Ali, are you for real? I mean as if you would come out and tell me no but I just figured I would ask. I can't help but think that while you are reading all the hype about an rv sometime in the future, that you are sitting there in front of the computer screen grinning from ear to ear, looking like the cat that ate the canary.

Not sure who originally posted this information about cashing in with Ali; buts its all lies. See email correspondence

This following is copied and pasted from my personal email between myself and Ali at Dinar Trade. I have removed my personal email for privacy reasons. If you don't believe what I am posting here as true correspondence, email ALI at dinartrade yourself.

Again, I appreciate you even corresponding with me, you don't know me at all. My dad is a retired police office from a small PD about 40 or so miles from Waxahachie; he called someone he knows on the Waxahachie pd yesterday, and they in turn, went straight to the chief of police and asked him as a favor and courtesy to my dad (police officers are quite loyal to one another for life) of course the chief denied the call for beefed up law enforcement.

I am just tired of the roller coaster ride, at times, I wish I never would have invested anything, not because we invested so much its going to hurt us when this doesn't happen, but simply for getting our hopes up that this small investment would gives us such a big return. Outside of hopes being let down and feeling like a complete idiot; no harm done with my husband and I thus far. We made a decision to invest, we didn't invest anymore than we could afford to lose, but now I am faced with the reality that this is just NOT going to happen. I feel that the IQD will be LOP'd dropping 3 zeroes, and then revalued and we will end up with a wash or even lose a little of what we put into it. I am not reasearching to burst others dreams, I am researching for my own peace of mind, but I am tired of being lied too with malicious intent.

I am one that trust people first and foremost until they give me a reason not to trust them. I think you are right, these guys or one guy whatever it is, are liar's and they are messing with peoples lives in a really bad way. There are people who are invested way more than they probably should be because of these pumpers who are doing nothing more than lining their own pockets. I checked your registration with the US Treasury (from your site) and your license is legit; I see you as an honest business man in business to make money but not trying to mislead the consumer in order to profit; I would certainly hope that these guys or whatever aren't affiliated with you and that you will be cautious and keep a watchful eye to keep them from unknowingly dragging you into something to which you wouldn't want to be a part of.

Thank you again for your correspondence, it's greatly appreciated. My husband and I are customers of yours and if we ever decide to invest more (which I highly doubt) you will be the one that we come to for any such transactions.

Concerned Investor

-----Original Message-----

To:my personal email

Sent: Wed, Feb 24, 2010 3:34 pm

Subject: RE: Ali, your NAME is being used in questionable manner by people you may not be affiliated with but claim to be affiliated with you - could cause trouble down the road for you; might want to check things out.

I have never spoken to the Cheif of Police there till yesterday afternoon that is when I told him that is was on a blog people were calling him and me both.

Thanks

Ali

Dinar Trade Inc

www.dinartrade.com

Tel:877 770 7660

-------- Original Message --------

Subject: Re: Ali, your NAME is being used in questionable manner by

people you may not be affiliated with but claim to be affiliated with

you - could cause trouble down the road for you; might want to check

things out.

Date: Wed, February 24, 2010 11:54 am

To: sales@dinartrade.com

Which one is a liar? I am just trying to get to the bottom of all the ups and downs they are both (all) creating on the site; which I might add are making you look bad in the interim. He posted a detailed step by step instruction on how your operation will work on the day you begin exchanging IQD after the RV; which he stated that according to YOU, Ali will be this week and that YOU, have made arrangements with the Waxahachie PD (where your exchange store will be located) to have extra law enforcement personel on duty and on site. My dad is retired from a PD near that area and called the chief of police personally yesterday, and he denied any request for extra law enforcement, security detail from you or your company.

Thanks for answering my email, I truly appreciate it. One more question, when and IF this RV happens, where would the announcement come from?

Thanks again for your help and honesty.

-----Original Message-----

To:(my personal email

Sent: Tue, Feb 23, 2010 2:49 pm

Subject: RE: Ali, your NAME is being used in questionable manner by people you may not be affiliated with but claim to be affiliated with you - could cause trouble down the road for you; might want to check things out.

This guy is a lair he can say anything he whats but we know its not the truth,

Thanks

Ali

Dinar Trade Inc

www.dinartrade.com

Tel:877 770 7660

-------- Original Message --------

Subject: Ali, your NAME is being used in questionable manner by people

you may not be affiliated with but claim to be affiliated with you -

could cause trouble down the road for you; might want to check things

out.

Date: Tue, February 23, 2010 12:17 pm

To: sales@dinartrade.com

Ali, your NAME is being used in questionable manner by people you may not be affiliated with but claim to be affiliated with you - could cause trouble down the road for you; might want to check things out:

How is it that specific instructions for exchanging IQD at your Waxahachie location when the rumored RV of that currency is announced; are posted on WWW.DINARVETS.COM; and more specifically the details of direct contact between you (Ali) and the Waxahachie PD about extra law enforcement on standby of the rumored upcoming RV by end of this week; yet NOTHING is posted on your website?

Now that local law enforcement has been brought into this rumor; which obviously would bring in more sales to you by the end of the week; I would be curious as to whether or not this might now be enough information to open up an investigation regarding deceptive trade acts in the US.

Can you confirm or deny the items posted on www.dinarvets.com? And would you elaborate your affiliation with SFMEDIC and Adam Montana connected with the same www.dinarvets.com? Are either of these people employees of yours or have a vested monetary interest in your business at www.dinartrade.com?

Some other names/user id's from blogs that are throwing your information around with insinuation they are in direct contact with you and are being fed information from you that could potentially cause problems for you later down the road, maybe sooner are: SFMEDIC, MEDIC, Adam Montanna, Ghost, I forget the rest at this time, but if you are interested you can find them ALL on www.dinarvets.com.

Respectfully,

Concerned Investor