Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Warka Bank Minimum Deposits?

mqchau

Hello All,

I just had a quick question in regards to Warka Bank. Where does it say that we need to keep $150 in the USD account? My buddy has money in Warka and told me that he keeps zero dollars in his USD account. Where does it state that we must keep $150 there? What happens if we don't? Does anyone know?

Thanks in advance if anyone could help me out on this.

I have been with Warka for several years. Early on there was no such requirement, but two or three years they came up with the minimum deposits for the two accounts. I was never notified and I have all my money in the Dinar Savings account and none in my USD at this time and I don't think Warka would close any account. They WANT and NEED our business.

I have been with Warka for several years. Early on there was no such requirement, but two or three years they came up with the minimum deposits for the two accounts. I was never notified and I have all my money in the Dinar Savings account and none in my USD at this time and I don't think Warka would close any account. They WANT and NEED our business.

My experience is the same. Thanks for saving me the time to say the samething over and over again..

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Good Morning. I just received my USD and IQD Saving account numbers from Warka today. Only took a week after my request to open an account. I 'm going to go to my bank today to wire $500. to Citbank. I must be blind because I don't see anywhere, even on the website where it says the min. deposit is $150 for the USD account. I was going to put the whole $500 in the IQD account but now I'm wondering if I should put $150 in the USD account and $350. in the IQD account. Anyone have any helpful suggestions?

Thank you kindly for your time!

Hello All,

I just had a quick question in regards to Warka Bank. Where does it say that we need to keep $150 in the USD account? My buddy has money in Warka and told me that he keeps zero dollars in his USD account. Where does it state that we must keep $150 there? What happens if we don't? Does anyone know?

Thanks in advance if anyone could help me out on this.

DinarBot Team says hold on Money to Warka. DinarBot team has shares and account with Warka. Warka stopped trading, many desert moons ago, due to poor business practices. Warka Debit card stopped working over 1 year ago. Do not reward poor behaviour. One Kave Kat in Hand better than two in desert - Just ask Krinkles. Stick with cash in hand for now. DinarBot Team no send Warka money since Warka fell off ISX. Be safe not sorry. You are welcome for "DinarBot" brain crushing truthiness.

DinarBot Warka Archives:

http://www.iraq-busi...tag/warka-bank/

Read more:

• 2 weeks later...

how do I get my paper dinar currency into my IQD warka savings? fed ex to them? Im clueless here..i have my warka savings IQD and USD account numbers...i understand I can wire my usd funds to citibank but what about getting my paper currency dinar into my IQD account? Pls help

how do I get my paper dinar currency into my IQD warka savings? fed ex to them? Im clueless here..i have my warka savings IQD and USD account numbers...i understand I can wire my usd funds to citibank but what about getting my paper currency dinar into my IQD account? Pls help

sourpuss, you cannot 'get' your paper currency dinar into Warka.. you would have to cash in your paper dinar first and then send the USD through wire transfer to Warka.

sourpuss, you cannot 'get' your paper currency dinar into Warka.. you would have to cash in your paper dinar first and then send the USD through wire transfer to Warka.

Just to make it clear. If it was me I Would Not cash in my paper dinar to fund a Warka account.. if you want to try out Warka then open an account and build up your

IQD funds slowly, when you can afford it. Hope this helps with the Danger....

Before investiing money in Warka today dig two desert graves. One for your Mind one for your Warka Account. Read this thread entirely including links. Soon Warka. Not now. Be still.

Edited by DinarBot
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I opened my accounts in January of 2011, other than the initial response with my account numbers I have not seen nor heard anything else from Warka. Can someone tell me how to setup internet banking with them so I can at least monitor my account(s) online? Does Citibank have my USD acount, or what?

I opened my accounts in January of 2011, other than the initial response with my account numbers I have not seen nor heard anything else from Warka. Can someone tell me how to setup internet banking with them so I can at least monitor my account(s) online? Does Citibank have my USD acount, or what?

Here is what Mr Issa sent me when they issued me my account numbers

Warka Bank for Investment and Finance USD Account Number at Citibank : 36908969

Account Name at Citibank: Warka Bank for Investment & Finance

Corresponding Bank Name: Citibank NA

Branch: New York

BIC - Swift Address: CITIUS33

Fed Wire: 021000089

Beneficiary name and account number : Your name and account number at Warka Bank for Investment and Finance.

You have to email them a letter authorizing them to deduct the 15000 IQD from your account to access online banking. From the time I funded my account and the turnaround for my online banking info was about 24 hours. The fee is annual for online banking. CC Mohammad K. Issa

ifrd@warka-bank-iq.com with all your banking concerns. Ebanking dept: e-bank@warka-bank-iq.com Account Info: c.accounts@warka-bank-iq.com

Hope this helps

• Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...