Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

DukasCopy Swiss Forex Acting Strange Now

First there is no IQD Data availble on Bloomberg and now ive found this forex site is also acting very strange, if you scroll down to the currency converter that has a 15 minute delay it say

£1 = minus 158.9811

$1 = minus 99.0000

this site has alway been correct in the past, but all of a sudden this is also acting strange

all other currencys show there true value

getting stranger by the hour :blink::o

oops forgot to add the link

Here it is

http://www.dukascopy.com/swiss/english/marketwatch/converter/

Edited by blonde_minx
  • Upvote 1

I just check this site out and am getting this

1 Dinar = -0.0101 US dollars

Not sure where that leaves us I tried comparison against other currency's and they appear correct eg $1 US = 1.07 AUD

if I am reading this right is saying the IQD has revalued to 1IQD = $ 0.01 US

I think someone better do some ringing around as something might be rotten in Denmark. :blink::o:blink::o

Cheers Chilli B) B)

• Upvote 1

if you put the $ first against the dinar you will get the same reading that i got, your result show the dinar against the $, and not the other way roundall other currencys seem fine

but which ever way you do it, its coming back wrong

its switzerland lol :)

Edited by blonde_minx

if you put the $ first against the dinar you will get the same reading that i got, your result show the dinar against the $, and not the other way roundall other currencys seem fine

but which ever way you do it, its coming back wrong

its switzerland lol :)

Isn't Switzerland home of BIS?? Where this is supposed to begin......

Isn't Switzerland home of BIS?? Where this is supposed to begin......

Yes your right , they are here

Registered office of the BIS....Bank for International Settlements

Basel

Switzerland

Edited by blonde_minx

First there is no IQD Data availble on Bloomberg and now ive found this forex site is also acting very strange, if you scroll down to the currency converter that has a 15 minute delay it say

£1 = minus 158.9811

$1 = minus 99.0000

this site has alway been correct in the past, but all of a sudden this is also acting strange

all other currencys show there true value

getting stranger by the hour :blink::o

oops forgot to add the link

Here it is

http://www.dukascopy.com/swiss/english/marketwatch/converter/

Actually, this is the www.dukascopy.....is the most unreliable site to get a rate from... nothing ew...seen it before. Settle down, it has not happened yet :P:P:P:P:P

Hmmmmmmm, betting its nothing important since no RV is possible yet.

I am so sick of your negativity. Always, always, always, you are an a*s. You add nothing to this conversation except for your self righteous bs. You act like an 11 year old boy with pimples. Just can't quite cut it to run with the big boys. Do you need Chuckster's phone number?

Can you even say thank you to Blonde for all the information provided. Can you be polite? No. You can't.

Unless you can add something, get the h*** out.

THANK YOU BLONDEMINX FOR ALL THE EFFORT YOU HAVE PUT FORTH. YOU ARE A WELCOME SOURCE OF INFORMATION, WHICH WE NEED HERE AT DV AS OF LATE.

Actually, this is the www.dukascopy.....is the most unreliable site to get a rate from... nothing ew...seen it before. Settle down, it has not happened yet :P:P:P:P:P

Settle down? Do you think you are talking to a child? I think a thank you would have covered it.

By the way, how much sleuthing have you done this morning, and would you mind sharing it since BlondeMinx is quite busy, and it is some of the only action we had gotten this am.

Oh, and thank you.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 3

I am so sick of your negativity. Always, always, always, you are an a*s. You add nothing to this conversation except for your self righteous bs. You act like an 11 year old boy with pimples. Just can't quite cut it to run with the big boys. Do you need Chuckster's phone number?

Can you even say thank you to Blonde for all the information provided. Can you be polite? No. You can't.

THANK YOU BLONDEMINX FOR ALL THE EFFORT YOU HAVE PUT FORTH. YOU ARE A WELCOME SOURCE OF INFORMATION, WHICH WE NEED HERE AT DV AS OF LATE.

Settle down? Do you think you are talking to a child? I think a thank you would have covered it.

By the way, how much sleuthing have you done this morning, and would you mind sharing it since BlondeMinx is quite busy, and it is some of the only action we had gotten this am.

Oh, and thank you.

WELL SAID CARRELLO!! ;)

• Downvote 1

Oh, and thank you.

Please calm down before you start saying stuff I have to take action on... I honestly don't get my jollies from restricting folks. If you have a problem with a member take it up with them privately or contact a mod if it's a matter of a personal attack. Because someone is negative doesn't mean it's ok to attack them. Thanks.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1