Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

***Safest tips to cash in dinar*****

I am just the messenger, in this email. But we do need to start getting our "Ducks" in a row. Take what information from this that you feel is helpful. I am going to highlight some things that I have been told, or read.

This is one option...I hope you've done some homework over the last several months. I'm sure a lot more will come to light as this RV's and people share there experience.

Pat

Sent: Mon, Jul 4, 2011 1:59 am

Subject: The safest and quickest way to cash in your Dinars for a base of Asset Protection & Where

LOTS of GREAT information below, so read slowly and completely and save for future reference

Dinar Trade and Dinar Banker are set up with various different large banks around

the country. Amongst them being Bank of America, Wells Fargo and Fifth Third.

I personally would NOT want to deal with Bank of America, or Chase.(known for freezing accounts) I was not aware of these banks 'freezing accounts', but I am certain that people more experienced than I am to make this statement.

..so that leaves Wells Fargo and Fifth Third. Since my Personal experience

is with Fifth Third...that is the one I am recommending (or Wells Fargo).

Folks, I cannot stress this enough, ONCE they pull the switch and WE hear that we can cash

in (hopefully Tuesday the 5th of July), PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE for your sake ..do NOT

go NUTS and cash in ALL your Dinars. IF everyone does NOT cash in ALL their Dinars at ONE

time, in ONE place, then the Dinars will rise in value within a couple of days. IF you are the person

that cashes it all in at one time, YOU will lose hundreds of thousands of dollars and based on what

amount you own, you could lose into the millions of dollars by cashing in ALL at once instead of just

a little bit at a time. For those who do NOT have an LLC bank account set up cause they could NOT

afford to buy the LLC ...make sure you cash in ONLY a small amount ...enough to buy NOT only an

LLC but MORE of the asset protection you need. Cash in 5,000Dinars ONLY for the first cash in

And since the US Dollar is sooo "iffy" do NOT plan on leaving ALL your money in US Dollars.

I am planning on holding an open call this week and will talk about some options that are

safer than leaving your money in US dollars.

Also folks IF WE have a choice to pay any taxes UP FRONT or later.........chose LATER, as IF

the Restoring American (NESARA) takes effect (as it is reporting to happen before November)

then there will be NO EXTRA taxes on the Dinar. IF you pay upfront, you will have lost that money

forever. Sooo do NOT be sooo quick to pay anything UNTIL WE HAVE TO. (I have heard that it is better to pay the taxes as soon as possible, and get it over with..........Just a personal opinoin)

I STRONGLY recommend having an LLC bank account set up BEFORE you transfer

your money but, IF you do NOT have the funds to set up an LLC Asset Protection entity

BEFORE the Dinar RV's....I would get that done ASAP. Til then you can set up a personal

account with any bank that exchanges and sells currency. (BOA does, Fifth Third does, and there

are others...sooo pick a bank in your area and call and ask first)

ALSO for safety sake, whether you have an LLC bank account or just a personal one.....read this

info that came in from OKIE OIL MAN on one of the forums.

[OKIE OIL MAN] OK GUYS--LISTEN UP AND LISTEN CLOSELY AND ADHERE TO A SAFETY PRINCIPLE THAT MIGHT JUST SAVE YOUR BACON-----HAVE AN ACCOUNT NUMBER IN YOUR BANK TO HAVE THE MONEY WIRED INTO WITH THE INSTRUCTIONS THAT WHEN IT HIT'S THAT ACCOUNT THAT IT WILL AUTOMATICALLY BE TRANSFERRED TO ANOTHER ACCOUNT NUMBER IN THE SAME BANK---THAT PRECLUDES ANY POSSIBILITY OF WHAT IS CALLED A BACK TRANSFER---IT CAN'T BE TOUCHED FOLLOWING THIS SIMPLE SCENARIO--

PM [OKIE OIL MAN] --CASH IN A LITTLE INITIALLY---TRY OUT THE BANK---LET THEM KNOW IF YOUR TREATED RIGHT THERE WILL BE MORE DEPOSITS TO FOLLOW---TAKE THE AMOUNT CASHED IN INITIALLY AND PAY OFF YOUR DEBT'S AND HAVE SOME WALKING AROUND MONEY AND IF YOUR INCAPABLE OF MAKING FINANCIAL DECISIONS ON YOUR OWN GO THRU THE PRIVATE WEALTH MANAGEMENT SIDE OF THE BANK YOUR UTILIZING----ALWAYS MAKE SURE YOUR FINANCIAL PLANNER IS SALARIED INSTEAD OF BEING ON COMMISSION----(THAT WAY THERE ARE NO SELF SERVING PERSONAL AGENDA ON HIS PART)

Soooo, I STRONGLY recommend that you set up your bank accounts at one of the banks that either

Dinar Trade or Dinar Banker are using and of course, have an LLC account in place BEFORE you do

that.transfer. Remember, that as soon as we hear that we can cash in... you do NOT have to race

to the bank and trample over bodies to cash in....it will be available to cash in for a good amount of time.

You really need to protect your MONEY and NOT have it in a personal account. Doing it this way will also Judgment Proof you from any Creditors or Collections.that you may have now or in the future... all without fear of having this account frozen by any of those types of entities either.

Please pass this information onto others who you know that are holding Dinars, as EVERYONE needs to get this Asset Protection started NOW. I have attached the cash-in places for Dinar Trade and

Dinar Banker that have previously been posted. Keep for reference.

Also, if you are NOT receiving this notice DIRECTLY from me and you want to be on my update

and educational list for Asset Protection calls and strategies, then email me directly to ask to

be put on my list. I will be holding a call this week, and talk to you about HOW to protect

your new wealth and a GOOD Asset Protection Strategy. For those who

who don't know me, I am a One of a kind Credit/Debt/Tax Advisor for over 24 years., teaching

people HOW to LEGALLY Keep more of what they Earn.

And if you want to set up your LLC, please contact me for further information about HOW to get started.

Jackie (I do NOT know who these people are, I just say to check out anyone you are going to be dealing with.)

xxxxxxxxxxxx@gmail.com

PS, for those of you who want to open up an LLC bank account without having to have to use your

SS# or an EIN number and in Canada...the Vendor I am working with has a working arrangement with a bank in Canada that will do this BUT you will need to travel to Canada to open it. Super way to have

an invisible Bank account....along with having an Invisible LLC, what a POWER PACKED base

for Asset Protection!!

-----Original Message-----

To: Undisclosed-recipients: <>

Sent: Mon, Jul 4, 2011 6:58 am

Subject: Dinar Update #77

Hi Everyone-Most sources seem to agree that the dinar revalue is going to happen this week. Some have said that it did occur on June 30th in Iraq as expected but that it was held up then in order to show up officially in the world financial channels during this coming week instead. A holiday weekend in the US is always a good time to orchestrate such a huge event, from the banking perspective. The likelihood of us all being able to exchange our dinar at the revalued rate as soon as Tuesday July 5th is good. Other indicators are very strong for this week as well. In addition, we are in the “action cycle” of the month again (in their culture), which is always promising (action cycle= New Moon on Friday 7/1/11 at 1:54am US Pacific time through the Full Moon on Thursday 7/14/11 at 11:40pm US Pacific time).

So, I am cautiously optimistic but, as you know, we have been here before. In any case, stay alert. For those of you who are new to this investment, it may be useful for you to remember that this is one of those very rare investments that will happen; we just don’t know when. We are all very fortunate to have learned about this Blessing and one thing we, who have been invested in this for many years, have learned is… patience!

I know that some of you receiving this update have a considerable amount of dinar that will be worth a lot of money in US dollars once the dinar revalues. One concern many of you have expressed is whether you can trust the bank you have your dinar proceeds deposited in. The question in the back of your mind may be is: Now that I have this money, even if I have it in a bank that is FDIC insured, will I get that money back in a timely manner if the bank should fail? (Remember that FDIC insures only up to $250,000, so if you have a lot of money resulting from this revalue, you’ll have to spread it among several FDIC banks in order to have it all insured.) There has been some discussion that FDIC can be very slow in reimbursing those who have lost funds due to their bank collapsing.

Here are a couple of options to cover that issue that I have researched so far:

1) I asked the bankers this: If the bank accounts are only FDIC insured to $250,000, what do the rich people do (besides having $250,000 in an account in several different banks)? After all, even if I put $250,000 in an acct in each of 4 different banks, I still have only created a place to put $1million. Where do I put the rest? (Besides buying gold/silver coins.) The bankers told me that all big banks have a Private Wealth Bank or a Wealth Management Group or something similar, and money put into their programs there is conservatively treated (like bonds, etc.—though I don’t trust the bond market myself), to earn profits for the account holder, AND they are insured to unlimited $millions through SIPC (Securities Investment Protection Corp) so that is an option we all have. BUT again, the question you will need answered is: Does that insurance pay in a timely manner should the bank fail? If you explore this option, let me know what you find out about what they specify (in writing), in terms of how fast they would reimburse you if the bank should fail.

2) Lloyds of London is an insurance company that insures the assets of the wealthy. Ali of Dinar Trade uses Lloyds of London insurance to back the dinar currency he sends through FedEx, which is the only reason why FedEx allows him to send currency through their service. (If you look at the rules, sending currency through FedEx is prohibited, but because Ali’s shipment is covered by Lloyds of London, they allow him to do it.)

Edited by Munsch
removed email
  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

Lloyds are pretty good I plan on staying with them after the RV below is some info on their private banking facilities, I'm nearly 100% sure I have posted this before but here it is again ..... theres a link at the bottom for anyone who wants to check it out.

remember figures below are in pounds sterling so multiply all figures by 1.60 for dollar equivalent. so as an American , to avail of there "private banking around the globe" you will need $3,200,000

Private Banking

We offer a service centred on you. Our combination of excellent service and access to broad financial expertise means that the solutions we offer are both comprehensive and personal.

:

Private Banking in the UK

UK Private Banking - If you have between £250,000 and £2m of savings and investments, or an annual income of £100,000 to £500,000.

Mayfair Private Banking - If you have between £2m and £20m of savings and investments, or an annual income of £500,000 or more.

Private Banking around the globe

For clients wordwide with investable assets of over £2m or an annual income of £500,000 or more.

We offer a service centred on you.

Our combination of excellent service and access to broad financial expertise means that the solutions we offer are both comprehensive and personal.

Banking, financial planning and investing for those with at least £250,000 of savings and investments

Banking, financial planning and investing for those with £2 million of savings and investments or an annual salary of £500,000 or more

Personal Tax Service

Benefit from access to expertise and advice on your tax affairs and choose which level of service is right for you.

Wealth Protection

Make sure that you pass on your hard-earned wealth to the people you care for the most. Let us help you to identify your personal needs and objectives and develop an integrated plan tailored to your requirements.

http://www.lloydstsb.com/private_banking/private_banking.asp

Link for global private banking

http://www.lloydstsb-pb.com/

Edited by The Machine
  • Upvote 1

I don't mean any disrespect; but what makes you think this is going to RV anytime soon? Am I missing something? I have owned dinar for 8+ years and have pretty much seen it all. Don't you think there is still a strong possibility that we have a wait in front of us? Better yet, IF YOU HAD TO PLACE A BET THAT IT IS OR ISN'T GOING TO RV IN THE NEXT 30 DAYS, AND YOU HAD TO PLACE ALL THAT YOU OWN ON THAT BET, WHAT WOULD YOUR BET BE? Makes a man take all of the B.S. out of the equation and get real. I love the investment; but I don't see an RV in the near future.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

I am just the messenger, in this email. But we do need to start getting our "Ducks" in a row. Take what information from this that you feel is helpful. I am going to highlight some things that I have been told, or read.

This is one option...I hope you've done some homework over the last several months. I'm sure a lot more will come to light as this RV's and people share there experience.

Pat

Subject: The safest and quickest way to cash in your Dinars for a base of Asset Protection & Where

LOTS of GREAT information below, so read slowly and completely and save for future reference

Dinar Trade and Dinar Banker are set up with various different large banks around

I personally would NOT want to deal with Bank of America, or Chase.(known for freezing accounts) I was not aware of these banks 'freezing accounts', but I am certain that people more experienced than I am to make this statement.

Folks, I cannot stress this enough, ONCE they pull the switch and WE hear that we can cash

in (hopefully Tuesday the 5th of July), PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE for your sake ..do NOT

go NUTS and cash in ALL your Dinars. IF everyone does NOT cash in ALL their Dinars at ONE

time, in ONE place, then the Dinars will rise in value within a couple of days. IF you are the person

that cashes it all in at one time, YOU will lose hundreds of thousands of dollars and based on what

amount you own, you could lose into the millions of dollars by cashing in ALL at once instead of just

a little bit at a time. For those who do NOT have an LLC bank account set up cause they could NOT

afford to buy the LLC ...make sure you cash in ONLY a small amount ...enough to buy NOT only an

LLC but MORE of the asset protection you need. Cash in 5,000Dinars ONLY for the first cash in

And since the US Dollar is sooo "iffy" do NOT plan on leaving ALL your money in US Dollars.

I am planning on holding an open call this week and will talk about some options that are

Also folks IF WE have a choice to pay any taxes UP FRONT or later.........chose LATER, as IF

the Restoring American (NESARA) takes effect (as it is reporting to happen before November)

then there will be NO EXTRA taxes on the Dinar. IF you pay upfront, you will have lost that money

forever. Sooo do NOT be sooo quick to pay anything UNTIL WE HAVE TO. (I have heard that it is better to pay the taxes as soon as possible, and get it over with..........Just a personal opinoin)

your money but, IF you do NOT have the funds to set up an LLC Asset Protection entity

BEFORE the Dinar RV's....I would get that done ASAP. Til then you can set up a personal

account with any bank that exchanges and sells currency. (BOA does, Fifth Third does, and there

ALSO for safety sake, whether you have an LLC bank account or just a personal one.....read this

[OKIE OIL MAN] OK GUYS--LISTEN UP AND LISTEN CLOSELY AND ADHERE TO A SAFETY PRINCIPLE THAT MIGHT JUST SAVE YOUR BACON-----HAVE AN ACCOUNT NUMBER IN YOUR BANK TO HAVE THE MONEY WIRED INTO WITH THE INSTRUCTIONS THAT WHEN IT HIT'S THAT ACCOUNT THAT IT WILL AUTOMATICALLY BE TRANSFERRED TO ANOTHER ACCOUNT NUMBER IN THE SAME BANK---THAT PRECLUDES ANY POSSIBILITY OF WHAT IS CALLED A BACK TRANSFER---IT CAN'T BE TOUCHED FOLLOWING THIS SIMPLE SCENARIO--

PM [OKIE OIL MAN] --CASH IN A LITTLE INITIALLY---TRY OUT THE BANK---LET THEM KNOW IF YOUR TREATED RIGHT THERE WILL BE MORE DEPOSITS TO FOLLOW---TAKE THE AMOUNT CASHED IN INITIALLY AND PAY OFF YOUR DEBT'S AND HAVE SOME WALKING AROUND MONEY AND IF YOUR INCAPABLE OF MAKING FINANCIAL DECISIONS ON YOUR OWN GO THRU THE PRIVATE WEALTH MANAGEMENT SIDE OF THE BANK YOUR UTILIZING----ALWAYS MAKE SURE YOUR FINANCIAL PLANNER IS SALARIED INSTEAD OF BEING ON COMMISSION----(THAT WAY THERE ARE NO SELF SERVING PERSONAL AGENDA ON HIS PART)

Soooo, I STRONGLY recommend that you set up your bank accounts at one of the banks that either

Dinar Trade or Dinar Banker are using and of course, have an LLC account in place BEFORE you do

that.transfer. Remember, that as soon as we hear that we can cash in... you do NOT have to race

to the bank and trample over bodies to cash in....it will be available to cash in for a good amount of time.

You really need to protect your MONEY and NOT have it in a personal account. Doing it this way will also Judgment Proof you from any Creditors or Collections.that you may have now or in the future... all without fear of having this account frozen by any of those types of entities either.

Please pass this information onto others who you know that are holding Dinars, as EVERYONE needs to get this Asset Protection started NOW. I have attached the cash-in places for Dinar Trade and

Also, if you are NOT receiving this notice DIRECTLY from me and you want to be on my update

and educational list for Asset Protection calls and strategies, then email me directly to ask to

be put on my list. I will be holding a call this week, and talk to you about HOW to protect

who don't know me, I am a One of a kind Credit/Debt/Tax Advisor for over 24 years., teaching

And if you want to set up your LLC, please contact me for further information about HOW to get started.

Jackie (I do NOT know who these people are, I just say to check out anyone you are going to be dealing with.)

xxxxxxxxxxxx@gmail.com

PS, for those of you who want to open up an LLC bank account without having to have to use your

SS# or an EIN number and in Canada...the Vendor I am working with has a working arrangement with a bank in Canada that will do this BUT you will need to travel to Canada to open it. Super way to have

an invisible Bank account....along with having an Invisible LLC, what a POWER PACKED base

for Asset Protection!!

Hi Everyone-Most sources seem to agree that the dinar revalue is going to happen this week. Some have said that it did occur on June 30th in Iraq as expected but that it was held up then in order to show up officially in the world financial channels during this coming week instead. A holiday weekend in the US is always a good time to orchestrate such a huge event, from the banking perspective. The likelihood of us all being able to exchange our dinar at the revalued rate as soon as Tuesday July 5th is good. Other indicators are very strong for this week as well. In addition, we are in the “action cycle” of the month again (in their culture), which is always promising (action cycle= New Moon on Friday 7/1/11 at 1:54am US Pacific time through the Full Moon on Thursday 7/14/11 at 11:40pm US Pacific time).

So, I am cautiously optimistic but, as you know, we have been here before. In any case, stay alert. For those of you who are new to this investment, it may be useful for you to remember that this is one of those very rare investments that will happen; we just don’t know when. We are all very fortunate to have learned about this Blessing and one thing we, who have been invested in this for many years, have learned is… patience!

I know that some of you receiving this update have a considerable amount of dinar that will be worth a lot of money in US dollars once the dinar revalues. One concern many of you have expressed is whether you can trust the bank you have your dinar proceeds deposited in. The question in the back of your mind may be is: Now that I have this money, even if I have it in a bank that is FDIC insured, will I get that money back in a timely manner if the bank should fail? (Remember that FDIC insures only up to $250,000, so if you have a lot of money resulting from this revalue, you’ll have to spread it among several FDIC banks in order to have it all insured.) There has been some discussion that FDIC can be very slow in reimbursing those who have lost funds due to their bank collapsing.

1) I asked the bankers this: If the bank accounts are only FDIC insured to $250,000, what do the rich people do (besides having $250,000 in an account in several different banks)? After all, even if I put $250,000 in an acct in each of 4 different banks, I still have only created a place to put $1million. Where do I put the rest? (Besides buying gold/silver coins.) The bankers told me that all big banks have a Private Wealth Bank or a Wealth Management Group or something similar, and money put into their programs there is conservatively treated (like bonds, etc.—though I don’t trust the bond market myself), to earn profits for the account holder, AND they are insured to unlimited $millions through SIPC (Securities Investment Protection Corp) so that is an option we all have. BUT again, the question you will need answered is: Does that insurance pay in a timely manner should the bank fail? If you explore this option, let me know what you find out about what they specify (in writing), in terms of how fast they would reimburse you if the bank should fail.

2) Lloyds of London is an insurance company that insures the assets of the wealthy. Ali of Dinar Trade uses Lloyds of London insurance to back the dinar currency he sends through FedEx, which is the only reason why FedEx allows him to send currency through their service. (If you look at the rules, sending currency through FedEx is prohibited, but because Ali’s shipment is covered by Lloyds of London, they allow him to do it.)

[b

]Hi Sara,

Perhaps you didn't know that the FDIC passed a special Law that allows you to put an unlimited amount of money in a bank and have it fully insured as long as it is put into a non-interest bareing account. I believe this special law is good for two years. You can find this on the FDIC site.[/b]

I don't mean any disrespect; but what makes you think this is going to RV anytime soon? Am I missing something? I have owned dinar for 8+ years and have pretty much seen it all. Don't you think there is still a strong possibility that we have a wait in front of us? Better yet, IF YOU HAD TO PLACE A BET THAT IT IS OR ISN'T GOING TO RV IN THE NEXT 30 DAYS, AND YOU HAD TO PLACE ALL THAT YOU OWN ON THAT BET, WHAT WOULD YOUR BET BE? Makes a man take all of the B.S. out of the equation and get real. I love the investment; but I don't see an RV in the near future.

I have to agree with you Robo. Instability in the government (sectarian concerns) along with the overhyped, over speculated nature of this opportunity should leave us looking more long range to a return worth cashing in for. This, coupled with the grossly overestimated petroleum in reserve, leads me to question the urgency of this investment.

• Upvote 1

Dude, not one single poster above your ignorant post said or stated anything that would infer that they are betting on the come or predicting anything. This thread was started as an educational one which served to suggest ways to protect your assets ONCE the RV occurs. I don't see a rate or a date anywhere preceding your post. Jeez!!!!! Take a chill pill and move away from the keyboard.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 3

What makes any of you think that banks are a safe place to put your(cart before the horse) new found wealth? FDIC, you've got to be kiding me. With a GOV. thats out of control and the banking world in shambles, corruption is running rampant. SEC is a prime example of that. GOV stealing GM shareholders money and giving it to the unions. almost a trillion Dollar bailout going to the major banks at the taxpayers expense with no improvement to the economy. the mortgage debacle, Social Security in ruins, 401K's in jeopardy of being stripped from owners. you would be better off stuffing your mattress with money and buying plenty of ammo. If I'm not mistaken, years ago, banks were so corrupt, people buried their money.angry.gif

• Upvote 3

What makes any of you think that banks are a safe place to put your(cart before the horse) new found wealth? FDIC, you've got to be kiding me. With a GOV. thats out of control and the banking world in shambles, corruption is running rampant. SEC is a prime example of that. GOV stealing GM shareholders money and giving it to the unions. almost a trillion Dollar bailout going to the major banks at the taxpayers expense with no improvement to the economy. the mortgage debacle, Social Security in ruins, 401K's in jeopardy of being stripped from owners. you would be better off stuffing your mattress with money and buying plenty of ammo. If I'm not mistaken, years ago, banks were so corrupt, people buried their money.angry.gif

Mongo, you are so right on with that coment. I personal lost thousands in the GM deal and also washington mutual.

Pat

xxxxxxxxxxxx@gmail.com

for Asset Protection!!

EASY I added you as a Friend I have a ? for you send me a message

Pat

Dude, not one single poster above your ignorant post said or stated anything that would infer that they are betting on the come or predicting anything. This thread was started as an educational one which served to suggest ways to protect your assets ONCE the RV occurs. I don't see a rate or a date anywhere preceding your post. Jeez!!!!! Take a chill pill and move away from the keyboard.

Relax there sodbuster; might be some people around who know more than you think they do. Clearly the post was delivered in a way that has people leaning into the RV. And I'm saying it is way out there. And I will put money on it. You a taker?

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Relax there sodbuster; might be some people around who know more than you think they do. Clearly the post was delivered in a way that has people leaning into the RV. And I'm saying it is way out there. And I will put money on it. You a taker?

I'll back yer bet Robo.

• Upvote 1