Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

foriegn currency in US banks

new

I need some help. I have been trying to find a bank in the US that will allow accounts to be funded in foriegn currenncy. That way after the rv I could deposit my Dinar and only change it to USD on withdrawl. That way I could get rid of my big bills and still keep my Dinar. Thanks

I need some help. I have been trying to find a bank in the US that will allow accounts to be funded in foriegn currenncy. That way after the rv I could deposit my Dinar and only change it to USD on withdrawl. That way I could get rid of my big bills and still keep my Dinar. Thanks

Call the Swiss bank UBS and see if they have an office near you. I called an office here in Alabama and they said they do have foreign currency accounts. They were very friendly and said an account held in Iraqi Dinar was not a problem.

Call the Swiss bank UBS and see if they have an office near you. I called an office here in Alabama and they said they do have foreign currency accounts. They were very friendly and said an account held in Iraqi Dinar was not a problem.

UBS caved to the Feds I wish they would have stood up to our GOV. Same for the Swiss GOV.

If this is true, then that's great, no need to worry about denom bill size. All is good then, thxs.

poker

All in all, is it a good idea to place our Dinar in a USB Bank account at this time? I am in Seattle and there is a USB Bank here. Do I need a business account or should I even open an account. I keep hearing about the dropping of three zero's from the Dinar. Is this true and will it effect our Dinar?

Which brings up the questions: should we be incorporating - do corporations such as LLC's pay less taxes, etc..

I'm going to set up a consulting LLC for tax and liability reasons. US made UBS turn over names of account holders that where thought to be avoiding paying taxes. You should still be able to open a account with dinars though.

Which brings up the questions: should we be incorporating - do corporations such as LLC's pay less taxes, etc..

Short answer No. Longer answer a C corp or LLC formed as a Corp has advantages. Like: 1. The corp can disburse up to 20K tax free to each officer of the Cope each year. The Corp can provide health insurance for the employees of the corp. There are many more. You need to use due diligence in your research.