Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Frank's Thursday Nite Intel Call Transcript - 6/30/2011

ronscarpa

6-30-11 Franks Thursday night Intel

By DebTarHeelGirl

We thought what would happen today has not appeared yet – the rate has not been posted for all to see yet.

On Iraq TV Warka Bank said they paid their interest for the month – and they were shut down yesterday and they paid people today – Warka is shut down again today right after paid everyone again

Iraq now has full control of their money now since the Jordan Meeting and they renewed their DFI money protection for one more year – the other side of the fence – we control it all – its in our USA accounts… it can be extended indefinitely..

The DFI funds and missing money was spoken of on Iraqi TV today and they showed it again and it does not affect us one bit…

Southern California Intel Caller said – Call today stated within the past two days the USA was paid $43 billion dollars from Iraq at a rate of $5.26 which is the rate for the GOV only –and our rate will be $2.00-$2.50 BELOW that – the balance of the money will be paid in oil at a rate of $32 - $36 per barrel and the USA will pay for the oil in IQD.

The $5.25 is the far right side of the spread which belongs in contracts and not for us, the dinar holders. The Iraq TV spoke about this day.

Robert Gates retired today and he was originally with the authors of the Plan and he stated with President Reagan.

Hillarious Clinton is also interested in leaving the politician world – notice they belong to the authors of the plan.

Iran was listed twice on the UNSC Operational rate pages – why did this happen? The space is not visible for our eyes but its being held for the IQD and behind it lies the rate – they are coving it up till its time.

Only pay attention to the CBI - Frank says it will never happen on a Friday- the next time to look is a Saturday into Sunday – and possibly nothing will appear on Monday July 4th – but Tuesday July 5th.

A friend called in who is a close friend of Kim’s for years and Last night June 29th Kim Clement spoke that the Dinar - here is what he said - June 29th webcast from Kim Clement on his website, at exactly 41:21 into the broadcast, he said the following: "By the way, I'm hearing something in the Spirit"..."What is the Dinari?"...(pause, nodding) ....”OK...hasn't been time, hasn't been time...SUDDEN CHANGE!!"...I cannot tell you to do this or purchase that,...but for those who are holding on...nothing... nothing...nothing...then SUDDENLY SOMETHING!!" Don’t hold to tight to the gold and he will open up other doors to you. He also shared Hosea 12:10. and said, "When God speaks through a prophet, multiplication begins."

George states that about 1 ½ months ago the Lord gave me that the US$ would come back over night and the EURO dollar will take a fall in the next weeks and months and maybe it will help bring the dollar back strong and then I realized it was the Dinar and it will happen overnight and the dollar will become strong again and metals will tumble and it will be done in the middle of the night.

Frank feels in the month of June that the world transfer will happen suddenly and the dollar will skyrocket and gold will go down and oil will go up high

George sees silver and gold falling back and platinum –short lived but a window of opportunity and the family can jump in and buy it at a premium price and it will take off again at the end of this year I predict $250 an ounce in next 12-18 months and gold will rise further than before also. I firmly agree with Kim Clement. He is right on.

We felt that this was done and if it doesn’t show up today let the weekend go by and if this does no show up rest as it will and by the 11th they have to their currency to pay off the Paris Debt and their money reserves went up from $50 billion to $250 billion cash money liquidity on hand –THEY SUDDENLY FOUND THIS? Ha yes we said at the very end they would “find” money suddenly…

Frank said we would not hear about RV today – there were rumors we may but we will see this next week is the best study.

Delta said there is nothing from Shabibi or Maliki today- they can’t do this on a Friday- they could make the announcement in the morning prayers at 5:30 am Iraq Time – so we can wait for that and see if that happens…

Darline states this:

bluewolf's post below confirmed to me this.................last night I received the following information............we have formed a small investment group to purchase more currency on spec if this thing pops tomorrow. Well one of those guys called him late last nite and told him that the branch manager at the chase bank he does business at told him yesterday evening that if he wanted to be one of the first to cash out, he would have to be there tomorrow nite between 5 and 6............

Bluwolfs post..................

[bluwolf] Jordons meeting is important announcement posiblity 1 hour before midnight Iraq time lets see

My thoughts are this................George R.....stated he heard The Lord say end of month......he went to store got a loaf of bread and had asked the Lord to give him more .........expiration was 5 29? He kept seeing 415 also..................CORRECT??? First I do believe the actual RV did start on June 10th in many ways but on with this............... If Bluwolf is correct that means S speaks at 11pm -11:15 okay that will be 4:15 EDT.......................and we have been hearing rates of 5 something so 5.29..........................and George heard it was the end of the month ..........THIS IS THE END OF THE MONTH``````````````````!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! then look at the other info I received saying today at between 5 and 6??????Holy Day is on a Friday- they won’t RV on a holy day – but time has shown it won’t be on a Friday and I am staying on Tuesday 50% to a – Thursday 99%....

Caller Roy: Concern is most have no strategy about what to do with their funds upon deposit…. Most folks panic. So you need to make sure you have a plan. Email Rou for more information on assisting with your assets: dinars@roymstrong.com

Darline states: Scenario of taxes – IF the Dinar does not RV and only RI’s we would owe no taxes up to the old value of $3.22cause when we invaded Iraq their currency was worth $3.22 and we only put a former rate on it – so this dinar was worth nothing so we actually paid for a $3.22 per dinar say it RV’s at 4.22, then the taxes only owed would be against $1 and not $4.22

Delta states that Iraq now has control of their money – July 1st is first official day. The UNSC only can extend the DFI – but Obama is protecting the money in the accounts not the DFI as its transferred now but this other money in the new accounts is being protected..

Technically tomorrow July 1st they are to be International as a country… Frustration that it didn’t happen don’t be… we give you the best info we have – but tomorrow they might show they rate and the IMF is open tomorrow except Iraq and Tomorrow they are International. Today Warka gave out interest on all their account and they went down again today.

Jordan they spoke with IMF – World Bank was there and the papers were very important and they sent the confirmation to the IMF on Chapter 7and Article 8 they go hand in hand and they got the copies that it is done officially with this discharge letter.

Delta said we could see this during the night tonight as they have to be international by July 1st so this rate may show during the night… and having control of their money as of July 1st they should be ready to conduct business first thing on July 1st…

Obama extended the protection on the funds held in the USA not the DFI that was done a while back. And since it’s in “our” accounts that makes Iraq internationally recognizable…

The last chapter papers were given to Iraq in Jordan today and that’s the last issues DONE. Effective date is July 1st they are international.

Ali states that

Delta states his has spoken to his friend from the CBI – only Shabibi knows exactly when the right time to execute the plan is – the exact date etc.

Delta states: High Possibility the rate could come out tomorrow early AM as Iraq will officially be international as of July 1st 12:01am – the papers were given today at the Jordan meeting, they have been totally released from Chapter 7 and are into Article 8 so therefore the rate can show anytime after midnight, and since the IMF is in control they could show the rate any time – and then it may mean we could be cashing out on July 5th… TOMORROW July 1st is a huge historical day in Iraq and I feel this may happen – Frank says SUDDENLY in the still of the night.

Ali writes in responding to southern California offices being close where can they cash out…

He states – Our office actually is not closed we are merely taking a temp break from the market if the value of one dinar becomes equal to 1 us cent or more we will immediately begin taking exchange appts for this office.

Mark from Colorado – are they out of Chapter 7- yes from Sunday and today a finale was given the papers given in Jordan and they still have to give 5% to Kuwait yet but it was not part of the deal to get out – yes tomorrow technically the UNSC they are out of Chapter – 1st day of Iraq being free.

Area code 734 – Mike – was 13303 extended and does that effect our investment = Frank said no it was not – as this is only the protection of the monies held here in the USA .

Caller asks: The RV – we waited on so many ministries, DFI and is this now juist a waiting game or are there issues we are looking for – Frank says NO MORE and Delta says nothing else to look for – the rate should show anytime… Now we are waiting for the CBI to pull the trigger – the UNSC starting tomorrow will take control of everything.

Iraq could have an exception to work on a Friday- it will never show on the IMF or the forex first – it has to show on the CBI first as Iraq is a sovereign country now.

Lower denoms are ready says Delta – they announced to the people they would introduce these with a new value – they are ready to release these…so economy wise they are ready and the GOI is ready and they need the green like by the discharge letters today from UNSC and they IMF got a copy and they are Free.

If they don’t do this revalue by first will they not be International – and we still hold the keys to their shackles and they will do what we ask them to do.

SUDDENLY they will do this – the cage is open and they are ready to jump SUDDENLY.

Frank states we are down to the last item to be done – the RV – we wait to see the rate to show up SUDDENLY and Delta states today’s meeting in Jordan was the last trigger to get this done. – when they revalue the Iraq people will not cash in – this will be their currency to use…

Caller from Michigan: Delta you stated months ago this would not go past June into July- do you feel that Iraq could go past 2 weeks or another month with this delay? Delta states: We all knew that Shabibi could have pulled the trigger but he was waiting on the papers from the meeting given today…Starting July 1st Iraq will control EVERYTHING

Delta states: Technically they should show the rate tomorrow and to be internationally recognized Iraq has to show the rate tomorrow – the UNSC told them they are free and the tradable currency has to show up – no later than Sunday but technically the rate has to come out tomorrow Friday July 1st…

Area code 312: Article 8 makes their own currency legal tender to be used to pay debts so therefore their value should be a great rate right more than what it is now – is this correct?

Delta states that this is correct they are in control of their money and they did today and now they have to have a value and to wait maybe only two days if but I see it coming out any time…

The Dinar is internationally recognized now no matter with a low or high rate…

Area code 301: if the rate comes tomorrow – and banks have to fund themselves to prepare fist would Dinar Banker have to go through same process or they more prepared – Franks says all banks are all ready – and waiting in great anticipation… They are being told to shut up – we are hearing so many… they are all the same…

TUESDAY JULY 5TH WILL BE THE NEXT CONFERENCE CALL…. I will be here Monday night only if the RV has happened – if not we wait till Tuesday…..

END OF CALL…

Always All My Best,

DebTarHeelGirl

• Upvote 10
  • Downvote 1

Yeah..... That post LOSTme at: Really? <_<

"By the way, I'm hearing something in the Spirit"..."What is the Dinari?"...(pause, nodding) ....”OK...hasn't been time, hasn't been time...SUDDEN CHANGE!!"...I cannot tell you to do this or purchase that,...but for those who are holding on...nothing... nothing...nothing...then SUDDENLY SOMETHING!!" Don’t hold to tight to the gold and he will open up other doors to you. He also shared Hosea 12:10. and said, "When God speaks through a prophet, multiplication begins."

• Downvote 4

Only pay attention to the CBI - Frank says it will never happen on a Friday- the next time to look is a Saturday into Sunday – and possibly nothing will appear on Monday July 4th – but Tuesday July 5th.

I don't know about anyone else, but this wreaks of BS. I am really fed up with...never on Friday...look to Saturday...into Sunday...not Monday...maybe Tuesday...hell, let's just include Wednesday and Thursday...it will be a day ending in a 'y'...again, BS. Just say you don't know and back out!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

Im gonna get bashed for this but Oh Well...Im beginning to think.. no... I know Frank is using God to hide behind his PUMPING !! He will ultimately have to answer for this ...This is MY OPINION..its getting stronger with ever CC Frank does...I wish I didnt feel this way BUT DAMN...enough is enough..SORRY DV members that like Frank...im just trying to see the truth and Frank is hiding somethingIMO..wish and hope IM wrong...Bash away

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

I don't know about anyone else, but this wreaks of BS. I am really fed up with...never on Friday...look to Saturday...into Sunday...not Monday...maybe Tuesday...hell, let's just include Wednesday and Thursday...it will be a day ending in a 'y'...again, BS. Just say you don't know and back out!

Another point to add to this is since when does a country authorize different values for their currency??? Excuse Me???? Can you see it: Yes, England the US Dollar is worth a dollar to you but the spending value to your citizens is only $.50. It doesn't matter what country or who. The value of the Dollar/Dinar/Dong is the value of the Dollar/Dinar/Dong. I'm calling BS on this "intel". There's nothing intelligent about it. If I am missing something, someone please explain it to me.

Thanks.

Namaste.

LET'S GO IRAQ!!! COME ON RV!!!

Frank enough of the pumping, if it's not this day it is the next. People talking about visions of bread?, com-on man really! :lol:

I am tired of this as well but I have never seen you post any "intel" to inform anyone! These people are just passing on what they are hearing. Loosen up a bit. If you are so tired of hearing this find someone else to provide you intel. Up to two days ago I am sure you were saying this guy seems to be a straight shooter and I can trust his intel. Get off the band wagon if you are going to be negative.

Im gonna get bashed for this but Oh Well...Im beginning to think.. no... I know Frank is using God to hide behind his PUMPING !! He will ultimately have to answer for this ...This is MY OPINION..its getting stronger with ever CC Frank does...I wish I didnt feel this way BUT DAMN...enough is enough..SORRY DV members that like Frank...im just trying to see the truth and Frank is hiding somethingIMO..wish and hope IM wrong...Bash away

Well thank God, you are wrong. So Bash away.

I should know better than to even comment on this but...when the decision was made to institute a new Iraq currency Gates was not the secretary of defense, Rumsfield was and he had no part of the decision. Hillarious surely had no part of the plan. Global financial warriors by John Taylor addresses the different options used to correct the issue of currency with Saddam's face and a second currency used by the Kurds. There were three options. The decision was made to combine two of the plans. One of the plans on its own was to use US dollars, but that was not politically feasible. The second decision was to print new currency, but that on its own would not work since the people of Iraq would have no trust in the new currency. So, they combined those two options. They would print new currency, but use US dollars at first to pay government workers and keep the economy going. After some time you saw an article posted on the forum before called Billions over Baghdad by John Taylor, in which he explains the success of the PLAN, but not the PLAN or authors that is always referenced. Hillarious and Gates references just proves how this frank guy pulls stuff out of his bottom.