Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Chat 02/08/10 1:20PM CST

dinarded

1:22 PM [Adam Montana] ok... you already know I have a contact at the CBI

1:22 PM [Adam Montana] he's ben waiting for some confirmation on a few things

1:22 PM [Adam Montana] I know what they are

1:23 PM [Adam Montana] he said earlier this month that something big was going to happen

1:23 PM [Adam Montana] and the budget was aproved

1:23 PM [Adam Montana] then he said more is coming

1:23 PM [Adam Montana] and this talk of redenominating comes

1:23 PM [Adam Montana] and this talk of redenominating comes

1:23 PM [Adam Montana] now he tells me

1:24 PM [Adam Montana] Adam, we're going to see the biggest news we;ve ever seen in less than a week

1:24 PM [Adam Montana] I'll post his exact email in VIP

1:24 PM [Adam Montana] but I want EVERYONE to know

1:24 PM [Adam Montana] that if this is what it sounds like

1:24 PM [Adam Montana] this website is going to crash from all the people coming here and al the other dinar sites on the net

1:25 PM [Adam Montana] so tonight the site os going to be down for an hour or so in the middle of the night

1:25 PM [Adam Montana] I'm quadrupling the server specs

1:25 PM [Adam Montana] that's it for now. Don't freak out if the server is down tonight, I just told you why

1:25 PM [sunglass] congratulations Adam!!!!

Thanks for getting this posted. I guess we both posted at 1:30 on the money. I think better that than nobody posting it though. So I am glad you were there to capture it as it is definitely good news and also, adam made it clear not to panic tonight because the site will be down for maintenance. Which was also good info to get out to everyone in the Chat forum so they do not panic when they can not get on for an hour or so.

Thanks Again!

I have had some second thoughts about the dinar lately and have made some statements about dinar people may not agree with on this site and another. the fact that I am still allowed to post on this site with a differing opinion is gratefully appreciated. Adam seems to be a class act, he seems to acknowledge that there is a possibility to a different outcome that is less favorable wether he agrees or not, which other sites want to remaian blind to the fact that there are differing oppinions. By allowing us to discuss both sides of the argument I am actually starting to get exctited about the investment agian.

I'm new on here and have alot of questions, if I have many large bills to be converted, will we be offered a change to convert them into small ones? and where would we do the converting when the time comes? I stumbles on this a few years ago on eBay and just started buying it on the thought of what if it did (remebering Kewait Dinar) so now that I have this envelope of IQD, what do I do next?

I would guess that any of the dinar dealers would exchange it for the smaller denominations. This is just a guess on my part but I would also hope that it would be done free of charge or at least free of high fees. Technically speaking, there should be no spread between the new and the old. That will also shed some light on what is really happening with the "removing of the three zeros". At any rate, we should all know very soon.