Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

WOW if this isn't pumping I don't know what is

CoolKat

LOL

Now what is really scary about all this is all those sheeple that continue to suck up the BS are allowed to vote in this country. And also not to mention the fact these are people allowed to sit on juries and convict people based on testimony given in trials. And there are THOUSANDS of these people out there running lose in the world! Now THAT is very scary to think all those people so easily mislead and actually believing the BS after being 100% wrong hundreds of times over and over again are free to cast votes and sit on juries! We are living in a lost world!

+1 PartyTime. Uhoh may have to take it back due to gross underestimate. Unfortunately there are millions if not hundreds of millions of them

Pumping? How? This guy posts this at 6 pm on Wednesday saying its going to happen tomorrow by 8 am. He must be the stupidest pumper in the world. Where are you going to run out and buy dinar now? Most sellers don't even have any dinar to sell. Get a grip folks. Not that I agree at all with his hype, but pumping?....come on.... think.

Excellent point!! Pumpers would keep you hanging on. If this thing does pop, nobody is going to be angry at the pumpers - except people who gave up and sold their dinary back.

6-29-2011 Guru TonyTnT They are celebrating their currency in the streets in Iraq...Banks in US, right now today are contacting people for appointments tomorrow...Government agency contact said Iraq was left off the UN currency update because they didn't want to give the public another 48 hours as proof to get more dinar--Iran is listed twice to save the space for Iraq to be listed tomorrow...You should she the RV tomorrow morning before or after 8:00am...

Alteast he left himself an OUT this time. Usually he said this garbage and then is a complete liar. This time it clearly says it could be AFTER 8:00am as in maybe next year. I am sure that will be his excuse.

• Downvote 1

Myb guys I read it wrong, notice where it says-"Government agency contact said Iraq was left off the UN currency update because they didn't want to give the public another 48 hours as proof to get more dinar"

I had not noticed the word "didn't" before this