Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

these azzclown gurus will just make up another fictional date.......and all there sheeple will praise the LEADERS for the awsome intel.......morons

They are! I cant bare it anymore they are morons!!!

I initially spent so many thoughts feeling sorry for these gullible people but reading all the little clueless sheep bashing the bashers with rubbish like "where's your intel then" crap it really grating me

These people have a logic which is so stupendous its hard to believe its real.:blink:

They believe EVERY guru must have real contacts and theres no way its some fat guy in his underpants talking crap on his computer and watching the result.

Replying to anyone who questions intel with "wheres your intel then?" is moronic to say the least.

I GUARANTEE YOU THESE SAME PEOPLE WILL THROW AWAY MOST IF NOT ALL OF THEIR RV MONEY!

They will get conned something horrific because they are obviously so naive.

The farcical stuff coming out of PTR today makes me worry for humanity

They can call this a negative site all they like, its far better to be cautious and objective than a fool!

Looks like I've upset some of the ostrich club

For those of you who like to travel through life with your head up your ass believing everything anyone ever tells you, don't read my posts. I like to call people on their BS, but if you'd rather believe everything that's spoon fed to you and then kiss the ass of those who continually lie to you, you should just hit 'ignore' or 'block' or do whatever you have to do to avoid my posts.

Most people who avoid reality do so for a reason, if you don't want to face the truth, you might want to do some soul searching and ask yourself why.

Good luck.

Wes

Dont worry Wes youre far more on the ball than the drones.

There are a few of the PTR sheep on DV but thankfully there are far more clued up people here than all the other moron sites combined.

Im just waiting to see Tony TNT announce its snowing in Dubai and then 1000 people reply 'Thanks for your intel Tony'

Edited by RRSport
  • Upvote 2

Ya know, if all the Gurus upset you so much, WHY read it??????????????/ Sell out and find another place for your negative crap. Next cause for most of you after the RV will be the rate ! "Came in at $3.86 and they told us it might be $5.25 what a bunch of liers"? How very sad. Get a life.

• Downvote 2