Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Daily Rumors 6-24-11

MrDarkCloud

6-24-2011 NewHoundGuru Bondlady there gonna release them [lower denoms] per shabs a week to 10 days...puts it around the 28th to the 30th...shabs said he was gonna release them but it wouldn’t change nothin...he said the decision lies within the house and the gov...basically he’s done what he was supposed to do...it’s up to the house of reps to pass his laws he brot or basically his rate an approve the releases of the ld’s...he said it wouldn’t change nothin because the decision still sits in the house...imo they’ve been waitin on the gov to be set...

6-24-2011 Okie_Oil_Man BANKS AND CBI AND BIS WILL HAVE RATE FIRST---FORE-X PROBABLY WAIT A FEW DAYS AND GIVE IT TIME TO SETTLE IN BEFORE TRADING BEGINS. ACCORDING TO SHABBI SPEECH THIS WILL OCCUR PREVIOUS TO THE 30TH

6-24-2011 Kaperoni [translated article] Shabibi, states that there will be an upcoming change with the Dinar within the next week to no more than 10 days...they are waiting for a final vote (I assume he [shabibi] is talking about parliament or the council of ministers) and that all the people that were needed for the vote were not present, but they working to get it set up where everyone who needed to be...we now have confirmation of the RV window! from my translator friend--"I truly believe the vote is just a “legal formality” and that CBI is going to get this done either way. And truly, 7-10 days is just around the corner, which would be the 30th to the beginning of July, and that is the date that we have been watching out for. “

6-24-2011 Okie_Oil_Man I HAVE BEEN IN THIS INVESTMENT FOR NEARLY 8 YEARS AND HAVE NEVER SEEN OR HEARD THE FLURRY OF EXCITMENT THAT IS PREVALENT PRESENTLY---ALL SOURCES IS FINALLY IN AGREEMENT AS SUCH AS TO THE DATE AND THE RATE IS STILL AN ISSUE. MY GOV SOURCE HAS MAINTAINED 4.40 FOR 2 MONTHS NOW...PERSONALLY THINK IT WILL BE ABOVE KUWAIT UNLESS KUWAIT R/V'S ALSO AND THAT WOULD PUT IT UP IN THE 4.40 RANGE

6-23-11 Delta By July 1st Iraq has to be ready to conduct business - by June 28th they have to have the rate increased and introduce the new lower denoms or they will never go international with their currency which has to be done by July 1st - it could have happened today...was told and it was confirmed that Shabibi has to be in Iraq to have this happen. We are looking on Sunday to see the lower denoms and the revalue take place - it will be hand in hand coming out together - no later than Tuesday everything has been done.

• Upvote 2