Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Rd/RV

Lildinar99

1. RD 25,000 IQD to 25.00 usd

2. RV at say 3.30

3. So 25.00 x 3.30 = 82.50

100,000 IQD = 330.00 usd

The rest can do the math

Hi all,

Long time reader, first time poster.

I don't particularly like rumors, or 'wild' speculation. I prefer research and facts. After spending months of researching (not years like some of you. I admit I'm late to the party) I have learned a few things.

First off, I do believe that an RV of the IQD is NECESSARY for a re-stabilization of the world economy and that most countries of the world would benefit from this. That's why I invested in it. Whether it will be a MASSIVE RV remains to be seen. There is no doubt it is a sound investment.

The reason I wanted to get into this conversation is because Ms. Lil (quoted above) has taken HUGE negative feedback for a well constructed and 'largely factual' post.

1. RD 25,000 IQD to 25.00 usd --> I think you mean to say 1. RD 25,000 IQD to 25.00 IQD

This is correct and WILL happen, probably before the RV (but there is no empirical evidence to support the timing.) xe.com

Here's where she is off a little.. and needlessly worried about the loss of investment:

25,000 IQD is STILL 25,000 IQD, you will just have to carry 1,000x25IQD notes to CARRY that much currency. Someone else gave this great example:

If you have a $100 note and the bank cancels that note, you will have to carry 10x$10notes to carry your $100 around with you. The money has the SAME value, just in smaller notes.

Therefore, if you have 1,000,000IQD (as I'm sure most of us do, that's why we're dreaming as we are!) You will STILL have 1mil but only available to you in smaller denominations. To redenominate is NOT the same as to revalue. This is a very important fundamental that many people seem to misunderstand.

I have two questions remaining that I can not find satisfactory answers to:

1. How does this affect purchasing power in Iraq. Another poster on this website used a loaf of bread as a comparison. If it is 3,000 IQD will Iraqis still have to pay that much in smaller bills? This, it would seem, is where the RV becomes a LOGICAL progression.

2. How will we exchange our 'old notes' for new ones..

Thanks for taking the time to read this. Please don't be so hard on new posters who are trying to be part of 'the community'.

Go RV!

• Upvote 1

Keep,

Would you be interested in calling the The Call Squad to explain why Iraq has to lop? It's an open forum to call in from 8 to 1 EST 7 days a week.

760-569-7676 pin: 637255.

laugh.gif I dont think they absolutely have to......listen carefully.....its a possibillity that I understand to the fullest.....Im hoping to see some kind of mechanism put into place that can reduce the money supply so that they dont have to redenominate.....

As it stands right now at this point they cannot support a RV at even 1 dollar......

You want me to call "The call squad"? LOL Who exactly are these people?? If they are anything like PTR or PD your wasting your time talking to them, and I would be wasting mine!!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

UGGH! The LOP vs No-LOP war continues here in DV land. This debate will roll on until hell freezes over it seems. Investors, the truth is it's all speculation and people's opinions until the CBI officially changes from its current rates and announces it to the world. Let's stay grounded and try to prepare for either outcome.

C B)

It doesnt screw anyone.....your not losing all your invested money are you?? Nope.....with a RD and a 3 dollar rate you will triple the amount you invested.....you cant really complain about that....its not like we worked hard to do anything for it....all we did is visit dinar forums and talk about whatever for however long you have had your dinar.....Iraq doesnt owe anyone anything....except themselves.....redenominating actually shows signs of stability after years of hyperinflation....gotta do something with the inflated money supply....

Exactly !, If our Govt. suddenly told us that our dollar was now worth 3 dollars, who among us would be unhappy about that?, certainly not me !

Thanks Keep !

Good Things To All !

Iraq owns us the lives of our fallen service members and the live of my friend!

I understand how you feel, but its our own govt that owes the families for the lives of the fallen soldiers......Iraq wasent screaming for us to invade you know.....and your friend and all the other soldiers knew what risks they were taking by joining and its unfortunate what happens during wartimes but thats all apart of the cons of going to war.....

• Upvote 1

Go away these are valid points. WTF just saying.

Let's here what you think. I said I hope not but since your so mad at something

Let's here your side

The guy on another rumor post says his friend is playing golf with GWB

And your telling me to go away some of you guys are on the pipe dream

We appreciate your involvement with this forum...you should really check out what you are trying to say twice before you post because you WILL be called on it. There are many people who have been in this for much longer period of time than others and take negativity to heart. Check your math and have a great day!

It doesnt screw anyone.....your not losing all your invested money are you?? Nope.....with a RD and a 3 dollar rate you will triple the amount you invested.....you cant really complain about that....its not like we worked hard to do anything for it....all we did is visit dinar forums and talk about whatever for however long you have had your dinar.....Iraq doesnt owe anyone anything....except themselves.....redenominating actually shows signs of stability after years of hyperinflation....gotta do something with the inflated money supply....

Not what I have been hoping for, but what the heck. I can use a few thousand right now. Just wish it could have been a few million. LOL

Wooow Keep, you never cease to amaze me with your d-o-o-s-h-b-a-g-g-e-r-y! Go hit the bong again brah!

Speak up then.....tell your side...instead of trying to insult people and then running off like a little girl..... laugh.gif Whats so wrong with what Im saying huh??

Not what I have been hoping for, but what the heck. I can use a few thousand right now. Just wish it could have been a few million. LOL

Not what Im hoping for either.....but Im not gonna complain about any kind of profit I receive....

I guess that would depend on when you bought, from who you bought, at what rate you bought for.

For example, through dinar trade it cost $180 for a 100k dinar plus $24 COD. So $204 for a 100k dinar total invested.

$330 - $204 = $126 profit. That is a lot less that triple the investment. About a 61.7% return. Still a hefty return percentage wise, but unless you bought boat loands of it you ain't getting rich off it.

If you bought a million at $1,200 at $3.30 you got $3,300. That's a $2,100 profit on your $1,200 invested for a 63.6% return on your investment. What's that take to make a million? About 303 million dinar?

I guess Trump will make out OK if it is true he invested $30 million USD buying dinar! LOL

We appreciate your involvement with this forum...you should really check out what you are trying to say twice before you post because you WILL be called on it. There are many people who have been in this for much longer period of time than others and take negativity to heart. Check your math and have a great day!

Ak47 I'm new and your An ass I posted it as a view.

It's not my opinion it's what I've been reading elsewhere.

I paid to be in the VIP but there's nothing going on in there.

People out here bash for posting 1neg post you have to have all eyes open.

Seems to me your talking out your ass and not watching where your going.

• Upvote 1

Iraq wasent screaming for us to invade you know

Of course not if they did they will get kill by Saddam. Someone had to step in and get their freedom. For that THEY OWN US! And Yes, we serve and we know what the consequences are. We fought for their freedom, many gave their lives for Iraqi freedom. Anyone with a heart will always remember that and never forget who gave them freedom. For that THEY OWN US!

p.s. Invade isn't the word I would use. We didn't occupy their country, we let them run their own country.