Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

TD BANK DELIVERY PROBLEM

My close friend told me about dinar a month ago, insisted I should get some, and sad they purchased from TD Bank. After 15 calls to different branches and hearing they are no longer selling dinar, I went to the branch where my friend bought (in another city)

They sad they are no longer selling dinar unless I have an account with them, which I didn't! I sad okey lets open an account so I can purchase, teller went inside and came back and sad, "well, we have a new policy, and you have to have a 6 months old account in order to purchase currency.

I called my friend and asked , if they would purchase for me.

Next day they went to TD where they have an account and purchased dinar for themselves, and ordered dinar for me. TD sad delivery will take 1 week.

We are in 3rd week and still no delivery... their answer is , "Supplier have some issues, untill they resolve the issues there will be no delivery. And as soon as supplier delivers the dinar they will inform us"

Has anyone one had experience with TD or any other bank similar to that?? Could that be a sign for all RV preparation?

Can they turn around and say soryy we can't sell you the amount you ordered for the money you paid? ( if RV happens)

Thank you

Edited by Grandmamine

I just ordered some from GID Associates Inc....fair prices and took about a week.

I had to search for places to purchase it from.... a number of sites I went to were no longer selling it. Means something's happening....maybe the CBI said no more large notes because they're close to the RV

Edited by Hesalwayswithus

Hello.

By any means, I am no expert so please don't take this like an advice but your friend should have received a voucher or receipt for the purchase. Read this piece of paper to see if there are any stipulations regarding actual possession of the currency and defaulting on the agreement. Also, read the rules and regulations of the bank, in regards to currency exchanges, purchases, capital gains. etc. This could give you ideas on what to expect/do. Like I said before, I am no expert and this is no legal advice but this is something that I would do if I were in this situation. Good luck.

Dinar Banker dinarbanker.com ships next day on COD order. Two day delivery by FedEx. 1180 for a million + shipping costs.

I just purchased from Dinar Banker and it took almost 3 weeks due to the back log. I think you will get it, but if you get it in 2-3 days it will be a miracle!

Here in Texas, Convenient 1st bank is the most resonable to buy Dinars from.

They are running about 2 weeks behind schedule more or less. It is taking almost 3 weeks to get the Dinar.

I was a little concerned since I have some due to arrive. Did not understand the fine print. Went in and talked to manager and I was told when they took my money and gave me a tracking number every thing is locked. If Dinar goes up I win, If Dinar goes down I lose!

Fat chance of Dinar going down. I could see what she meant after she explained the fine print to me. :blink: :blink: :blink: