Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

***Misinformation by the CBI***

easyrider

June 23rd, 2011 06:42 am · Posted in DOOZIES

Not Mine, just copy and paste job.

I was at work this morning when a client told me he was leaving for Iraq on Friday. He brought it up, I asked, I wonder how the dinar is doing? He said do you have some and I said yes, he said that his company just got the contract for a electronics deal they have been working on and it was based on a revalued currency and he will be there for three weeks. I said really! He said yes and that I should hear something within a week, I said that I hoped it was 1 to 1 with the dollar, he said I think you will see closer to 3. This actually happened today, I am always skeptical but he was very informed of what his company is doing. I hope this is true, he did say before the end of the month I should know!

Kinda lines up with others that have contracts in Iraq.

FREEWAY BILL (A Message to all Dinarians in a time of Misinformation): PD 6/22/11 8:30PM

June 23rd, 2011 07:16 am · Posted in CHATS & POSTS (Iraqi Dinar Info)

In reading everything that is out on the boards tonight, I realize that too many people are hanging on every post that comes either positive or negative and realize that this is not healthy for anyone.

I receive dozens of messages from this and other boards every day wanting encouraging words that will make them feel better about the negatives they have heard during the day. I see people posting one sentence hopes at all hours of the day and night and it makes me feel very sad that there are so many people out there that THIS is the answer to their life either being good or staying in a rut they feel they are in due to the financial situation that they, through many times no fault of their own, are in. I try to answer every one and try to give as much positive reinforcement as I can given the misinformation that is running rampant.

I am not a qualified expert on the RV of the Iraqi Dinar. I am a veteran businessman who has seen the very best of times and the very worst of times. I have studied this investment well over thousands of hours and can only comment on what makes sense. Right now, nothing makes sense. We have been so close, looking at where we have been at certain times. We have seen banks reporting movement that failed to come through. We have heard 100 definitions to each movement and why it was delayed or when it would happen. I feel bad for those that have these forums make their day a good one or a bad one depending on what information comes out.

I go back to why this all began and realize that this is not about us, but about the victims in Iraq of a war they did not start, a war they did not want and a war that has taken a horrible toll on their lives even though it will bring them democracy and freedom and the end justifies the means. Then because of a fluke, hundreds of thousands (not millions as reported) of Americans got involved by investing their money to help with a “slim” chance that the investment would someday pay off in a substantial way.

We were never suppose to be involved financially as far as Iraq was concerned. Regardless of what you may read, Iraq does not consider us their savior or friend. The thought that hundreds of thousands of Americans will become millionaires from their situation does not please them. However, they have no choice. If they do not RV, they lose. If they do, they win, but so does an awful lot of people from a country they do not like as well as the country itself.

The PTR team, the GET team, The PD team, Patriot’s group, another site’s team and many others have worked tremendously hard to report as much as they can find to everyone every single day. Whether they are right or wrong, they deserve some respect. They give their opinions based on the intel that is given to them by people who they feel is credible. Some of the intel givers have proven not to be so credible …. that is going to happen.

The bottom line to all of this is a few major points ….. NOBODY knows or really has claimed to know EXACTLY when this is going to happen or at what rate it will be for ABSOLUTE. Many have called it because they saw all of the signs that pointed right at it happening. WE ARE DEALING WITH A COUNTRY that has just now started seeing how it is to run their own country and even if they have to throw shoes at eachother, they are trying to invent a parliament to run the country for the best of their people. You see one of the finest FINANCIAL MINDS alive working on this to try to make the numebrs work while dealing with political figures who don’t like eachother. In the US, if this happens, they go on Face the Nation and argue about it so all can hear their points. In Iraq, they plot and manipulate trying to get their way using threats and backroom dealings. We are NOT in Iraq watching this happen folks… We are over here using sources in other countries to try to figure out what is going on.

Will the Dinar RV? Absolutely

When? If not by the 30th of this month, with all of the hundreds of reasons they must, who can say.

What rate will it be? NOBODY KNOWS but as I have said, the .86 to 1.30 club needs to rest for a while.

How much influence does the US have on all of this? When this started, we had a ton of influence, but when you keep telling people how important you are to them and why you should get special treatment, anyone would get tired of hearing it since you are the one that dropped LIVING HELL into their lives. So, today, politically we do have influence, but not voluntarily.

I hope that all understand where this is coming from. GOD gave us EVERYTHING to build a wonderful life with. For centuries, people appreciated it, gave it their all and made the best they could out of what he provided. We still need to be doing that. Starting tomorrow morning, wake up, count your blessings and Thank GOD from whom all BLESSINGS FLOW! Have faith that this RV will only come when all cylinders are firing at the same time and not until. If someone posts something that disturbs you, don’t read it because it is just an educated guess most of the time anyway. Live life tomorrow with appreciation of what you have, not what you will probably get from this investment. Hug your family, pet the dog, wave at your neighbor and smile. The RV news will still be as close as your computer anytime you get on. Do not buy any more dinar! Your blessing has already been decided and just be good stewards of this blessing when it comes.

I guess this comes from this morning when I called a friend who has bought tens of millions of dinar and told him about the rumor of the .86 to 1.30 that I had someone call and tell me about but had not gotten to hear more and he said “WHAT? This is @#$%! Last week they said $ 5.25 or more! And I stopped and thought how this has gotten out of hand. If you bought 1,000,000 dinar for $ 1,200 +/- and even if it came in at $ 1.30, you would have a profit of $ 1,298,800.00!!!! And, you would be upset????? SEE WHAT I MEAN? So, forget the rate for right now, you will know it sooner than later…

This is just my humble opinion and the way I look at things. Not telling you the future of the RV, because I can only take what I gather and make an educated guess… NO MATTER WHAT YOU HEAR ….. that is all anyone can do right now…

GOD BLESS THE USA and GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS

Edited by Bumper64
just wanted to make it clear that this was not easy's words
  • Upvote 9
  • Downvote 1

Now Easy, you are taking away the only pleasure in Dinarthugs life. Without the Clown News Network what would he do?

Besides I was just about to post this stuff too. :P

LOL ! :D

It is getting pretty exciting though with all the News coming out.

Hopefully, it's about to Pop ! B)

• Upvote 1

What is up with you people? The announcement from the C.B.I. that we have been waiting for happened yesterday ! No rumor No Doozie's as far as I'm concerned the rate & date will show at the same time now "The one last piece of the puzzle" is eminent. And people are still preaching. Who Cares About The Rumors A Profit Will Be Made At Any Rate.

All I have to say is GO RV !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What is up with you people? The announcement from the C.B.I. that we have been waiting for happened yesterday ! No rumor No Doozie's as far as I'm concerned the rate & date will show at the same time now "The one last piece of the puzzle" is eminent. And people are still preaching. Who Cares About The Rumors A Profit Will Be Made At Any Rate.

All I have to say is GO RV !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

calm down now, no need for a premature whatever it is. ;)

thanks for posting easy...thug looks like you are gonna have to set the alarm clock just a little earlier...both of you +1

The poster that only wanted to comment on the rate he talked about...if you were talking about Bills info...might want to go back and reread it about ten times....real slow, and see if you see that he was talking about a few other rather important items!!!! :blink:

cheers and cherrios too