Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

THANK YOU, BUMPER!

Jac

When I first joined DV all was newer and there were not as many members. There have been times when things seemed sad and this was when disagreements arose amongst posters. However, being truly certain that everyone had the right to their own opinions I personally made efforts to give everyone their due respect regardless of what they said, unless of course members were bashing a poster. In essence I tried to help by being clearer when and if I posted. Reading most of the posts for a long time certainly brings one to the true American Experience. There are so many instances to note when people were suffering or even in desperate need just by their remarks in posts.

As time went by I noticed new people joining DV who for one reason or another needed to be heard and wanted to be heard. Certainly competition seemed to creep in more and more to the extent that one post would contradict another or bash another. Even those well educated in the investment seemed to demand and even insist at times that their opinion was the only opinion and I watched as they each gloried in becoming the Dinar mentor of the day. I thought , it must be the most difficult job in the world for the mods to keep all of these ideas, opinions and assessments from causing emotional eruptions among the members. Very often this has been almost impossible to do

That old desire of being right and winning the competion no doubt caused the problem then and that erupted tonight.

Adam what I like most about you is your quiet sense diplomacy and always remaining somewhat like the Administrator who steps up to the plate when necessary..or when things are out of hand.

Bumper, no one should have had to put up with what you experienced tonight. I can only say forgive them all they have no idea what they have done. They do not even realize that this was all ego and competivness that drove their actions.

As for you Bumper, thank you for keeping things reigned in. This may sound silly but here is a gift

for you. Take it as a big hug from the angels and all the powers that be.

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=quZTdeUgiV8

God Bless America! :)

Edited by Jac
  • Upvote 5

Hey Bump, haven't talked to you in a long time, but I concur, you do a great job! Hey, remember the really early days of chat when there weren't many people? We had fun and the most drama at that time was Hoyt and the many other names he/she used :lol: Those were the good ole days and I hope the memory gives you a smile:)

• Upvote 3

Thanks, Jac, for your valid point, post and observations!

Thanks, Bumber, for being so solid, friendly and for working so hard!

Any time I read your opinion in one of my posts I feel like you have an outstanding heart.

Thanks for being here in times like these!

- Barboza

Edited by Barboza
  • Upvote 1

WOW!!! THANK YOU ALL VERY MUCH!!!!

I just found this thread and I am very thankful to each and every one of you for all the nice things that were said in this thread about me!! wub.gif

You all are GREAT people and that's what I thrive for when picking friends that i want to be around me!! tip_hat.gif

Love you all

Bump

p.s. Thank you Jac, that was very heart warming

p.s.s. Zelda I miss those days also!!

p.s.s.s. seabee64, KCT and Barboza TY and God Bless you!! th_smiley_two_thumbs_up.gif

• Upvote 1

yes bumper this is how it should be...Jac.. thank you for your post...and bumper I hope you got to eat your supper last night.....smile.gif

I ate it at 1:00am this morning when Adam came on and took over for me!!! laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

I ate it at 1:00am this morning when Adam came on and took over for me!!! laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

Thanks Duane N!!!! th_smiley_two_thumbs_up.gif