Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

What's the first thing you are going to buy with your diinar money?

Dryden01

I am going to get me a gaggle of chickens. My pa taught me how to fuss up chickens and I know I can make a good living at it if I can get me the seed money.

I am looking at a 21 acre horse ranch that has a beautiful home on it. I thought I would raise steak and lamb-chop animals, have a 1 acre garden, and a bunch of chickens, ducks, geese, and peacocks. I'd love to have an aviary and a nice sized green house for flowers year round. All it will take is some dinar money to make it happen.

I'm going to invest 99.9% off the RV'd currency and then use the accrude interest to purchase a new home for my wife. That is about it.

The rest I will leave to my children and grandchildren. Hopefully, they will not eat their seed, but plant it and reap a harvest to provide for their children and grandchilden. This money could last many generations if everyone does their part.

Im just going to walk alone at sunset on a south florida beach and just marinade in the filling of really being... FINANCIALLY FREE!!!!!!! While looking over the ocean as the sun slowly sets hearing the waves crashing in,feeling the breeze on my face and smelling the saltwater mist, i will say to myself UNBELIEVEABLE! UNBELIEVEABLE! This is truly f@#$ing UNBELIEVEABLE!