Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

A reflection on my friend Scooter!

I would like to thank Scooter for his help and let him know I always tried to get the best understanding of what he said before I said anything that I might say wrong. I am only a labor worker I have no collage degree nor do I always understand big words. So i hope I was not one of those that said something wrong I always asked about what I didn't understand, and tried not to talk about the stuff I didn't understand. I send my best wishes to Scooter and his family.

• Upvote 1

I would like to thank Scooter for his help and let him know I always tried to get the best understanding of what he said before I said anything that I might say wrong. I am only a labor worker I have no collage degree nor do I always understand big words. So i hope I was not one of those that said something wrong I always asked about what I didn't understand, and tried not to talk about the stuff I didn't understand. I send my best wishes to Scooter and his family.

Thank You Barboza, well said. GOD BLESS!

• Upvote 1

Thanks Barboza well said. We will miss Scooter and hope he will come back to us. He was and is an amazing man and spent many hours trying to help all of us. He gave many hours to us and trying to make us understand what was going on with the dinar. I wish him and his family the very best.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I have read many posts by " SCOOTER" title He is the man in the Know.. I have read many posting by SCOOTER and many others about the condition of IRAQ and there future. I don't understand where he is going. Only Scooter and GOD know where and why. I hope it is about the RV. I hope it RV's soon. GO RV.

• Upvote 1