Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

No no no....you're cool. Didn't mean to imply you as I knew what you were doing. There are a few (not many) on this forum that do it all the time. And Okie (although he doesn't post here but they get brought in) drives me up a wall with it! That's mainly what I was referring to. Regards my friend !

All is well in the dinar world!

• Upvote 1

the real reason for the rv delay is our pres Obama. the economy is so bad he needs a big improvement. look for the rv to happen closer to the election, then he can take credit for it.,

Hey, Jamsi..if you're going to speculate on election strategies based on Pres. Obama using an RV "boosting economy" outcome as leverage for his re-election, closer to the election, think again. The real estate market keeps getting worse, and is not projected to improve for another decade at least. The unemployment rate gets worse every day, as does all situations concerning our economy. His approval rating right now is low. If it is reported as high, the people polled have been proven to be a majority of democrats (I'm an independent). So, considering all of this, and even more detrimental facts I've left out regarding our economy, if anything, Obama would want to start stimulating our economy now, especially before the Republican candidates are announced. For Obama, the sooner the RV (for economy stimulus) the better. Because the results of the RV boosting our economy are going to take time to show themselves. IMO

• Upvote 1

Do I believe the POTUS is holding things up? Nah. But do I think it's so far fetched that it couldn't happen? Nah again. I remember back in 2004 that many on the left said to beware of an October surprise where W would miraculously announce that Osama bin Laden had been captured. In fact, many were claiming he already had him and was waiting on the right political opportunity to make the announcement. Absolutely NOTHING would surprise me when it comes to politicians.

THE RV IS NOT DELAYED.....IT IS RIGHT ON TIME! (we just don't know when it is) :lol:

Are you implying that you do (know)?

the real reason for the rv delay is our pres Obama. the economy is so bad he needs a big improvement. look for the rv to happen closer to the election, then he can take credit for it.,

Thanks for participating. Next.

• Upvote 1

THE RV IS NOT DELAYED.....IT IS RIGHT ON TIME! (we just don't know when it is) :lol:

Yep, I beleive you are spot on. The RV will happen when the time is right by the Universe. :):):)

Edited by Freedom4me

We have heard from several sources that Obama is holding up the RV- because he tried to get a special tax on it but he apparently didn't get it

and it doesn't seem likely to get it. I'm not sure if it's true or why those in power would allow it- but I hope the truth eventually comes out so that

everybody knows exactly what went down because if it's true, a lot of people are going to be mad- in both countries.