Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Verifying Dinar Dealer Legit

sharing411

Hello. I heard about the dinar speculative investment and am curious and doing some verifying that Tampa Dinar is a legit dealer. When I asked what regulatory body they were listed under they e-mailed me a link to FinCEN with a State Locator drop-down menu to select Florida. Well, I selected Florida and a MS Excel spreadsheet opened up. In wanting to verify what I was looking at, I went to the Dept of Treasury's website and the FinCEN website and cannot find anywhere on those websites the name of the dealer or any state locator for listings. The dealer wants me to take their word for it and to accept the Excel spreadsheet as an official document. I highly doubt that a government website would put any info in an Excel doc for anyone to download. It doesn't even look professional. Anyone else try to verify Tampa Dinar on any government websites, in which Tampa Dinar (TD Trust & Asset Management Co)? Anyone know of a Dinar dealer that can be verified?

Sharing411

If I say TD is good...will you believe me? I have posted this before, but here goes.....

I bought Iraqi Dinar from three different sources....Dinar Trade, Safe Dinar and my local Chase branch. I even received a certificate of Authenticity from Dinar Trade.

They all look the same to me. -- I am hoping they are all real!!

:blink:

It was recommended to me to purchase 25,000 Dinar Notes. I was also told to purchase Uncirculated Notes, but I am still wondering about that. A dirty, nasty bill is worth as much as a clean crisp one...at least in the United States. Anyone else?

It was recommended to me to purchase 25,000 Dinar Notes. I was also told to purchase Uncirculated Notes, but I am still wondering about that. A dirty, nasty bill is worth as much as a clean crisp one...at least in the United States. Anyone else?

I have purchased from Tampa Dinar and received my Dinar within a few days of payment. :twothumbs: I would buy new uncirculated Dinar, cause if this thing blows up in our faces, we want our walls to look nice. :lol:

• Upvote 1

It's best if you call around and find a bank that sells dinar,they are alot cheaper and the currency you get from them has been checked for couterfieting.I buy from FIRST CONVIENENCE BANK at WALMART here in TEXAS AND PAY $105 per 100k dinar.

Didn't know some banks are selling these. Will check with the local banks. Thanks!

I have purchased from Tampa Dinar and received my Dinar within a few days of payment. :twothumbs: I would buy new uncirculated Dinar, cause if this thing blows up in our faces, we want our walls to look nice. :lol:

The dinar was brought up by a customer in the health food store I was in yesterday when I was talking to the guy I always see when I go in there. The other customer brought up dinar in the context that in 2006 when the US soldiers were coming back they were advised to bring back as much new dinar as they could and were told it would be worth a lot in the future. Well, I think the future is here and just a little longer wait. I haven't purchased my yet but am gong to soon. I feel that it will RV in the next year but this is a gut feeling and I think it will happen most likely happen in the next 6 months. I would feel frustrated, also, like many of you that purchased yours over a year ago thinking it would RV right away. Soooooo, I think the US Soldiers were advised by those who DO know that this WILL happen for sure.

Signed,

Patient One

I have never bought any dinar from Tampa Dinar and when I bought mine in 2004 and nobody was giving certificates of authenticity. However, I did sell some back to TD and did wonder if I would get paid as I simply filled out their form stating that they were un-circulated and requested that price they were quoting. At that time they offered the best buy back price. About 3 to 5 days later I had the check in my account. After that, someone I know sold some to them as well without a hitch. So, my experience with them was that they did what they said they would do. I think people read too much into the Treasury listing. Hope that helps. Just shop around for the best price.

It's best if you call around and find a bank that sells dinar,they are alot cheaper and the currency you get from them has been checked for couterfieting.I buy from FIRST CONVIENENCE BANK at WALMART here in TEXAS AND PAY $105 per 100k dinar.

Thank you! Will check the bank at my local WalMart.

Sharing411

I have never bought any dinar from Tampa Dinar and when I bought mine in 2004 and nobody was giving certificates of authenticity. However, I did sell some back to TD and did wonder if I would get paid as I simply filled out their form stating that they were un-circulated and requested that price they were quoting. At that time they offered the best buy back price. About 3 to 5 days later I had the check in my account. After that, someone I know sold some to them as well without a hitch. So, my experience with them was that they did what they said they would do. I think people read too much into the Treasury listing. Hope that helps. Just shop around for the best price.

Wow, you've been waiting a long time. Hope it happens soon for your sake. Well, and mine too ;-) I will shop for the best price.

I bought some from Tampa Dinar and had no problems but I believe thier offices are located in Delaware, not florida , you might try looking there instead of Fl

capt.cliff

I found Tampa Dinar listed on the FinCEN website under MSB Locator and they are listed in Florida.