Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

From the DD site in Doozies

navecoll

* astorjack – Dinar Exchange Rate

June 8, 2011 03:21 pm · Posted in DOOZIES · Comments Off

Hello All Peeps,

I don’t normally post but the news I got today I have to share. Well I am a Canadian living north of Toronto, I called my HSBC bank today June 8, 2011 to see if they know anything about the Iraqi Dinar and this is what they told me, we know about it but they are not cashing it for people as yet, so I asked if they knew what the exchange rate was and he told me to hold on he is going to connect me to their office in England, after he connected me I asked them what was the exchange rate and this is what he told me, if I gave him 1 IQD he will give me 1.7813 BP and I repeated it back to him, so you are saying that if I gave you 1 Iraqi Dinar you will give 1.7813 British Pounds and I said thank you very much. So their you have it, that equates to 2.85 Canadian Dollars.

Has anybody else seen this? :D

• Upvote 2

* astorjack – Dinar Exchange Rate

June 8, 2011 03:21 pm · Posted in DOOZIES · Comments Off

Hello All Peeps,

I don’t normally post but the news I got today I have to share. Well I am a Canadian living north of Toronto, I called my HSBC bank today June 8, 2011 to see if they know anything about the Iraqi Dinar and this is what they told me, we know about it but they are not cashing it for people as yet, so I asked if they knew what the exchange rate was and he told me to hold on he is going to connect me to their office in England, after he connected me I asked them what was the exchange rate and this is what he told me, if I gave him 1 IQD he will give me 1.7813 BP and I repeated it back to him, so you are saying that if I gave you 1 Iraqi Dinar you will give 1.7813 British Pounds and I said thank you very much. So their you have it, that equates to 2.85 Canadian Dollars.

Has anybody else seen this? :D

Hmmmmm ...... I'm in the UK and I'll pass a HSBC bank on my way home from work in 2 hours ..... I might check ..... but then again i might just save myself the embarrasment and just wait for the email from Adam ....

cheers for the post none the less.

• Upvote 3

Not to be a naysayer, but do you think that you were actually transferred to a bank in England? I'm wondering if your call was transferred to "Bob" in the office next door and the bank employees had some fun at your expense.

With that being said hopefully you won't get zinged and bashed too much for your post.

Secretly, I, the other members here and the bashers wish that your experience is true.

Good luck.

Not to be a naysayer, but do you think that you were actually transferred to a bank in England? I'm wondering if your call was transferred to "Bob" in the office next door and the bank employees had some fun at your expense.

With that being said hopefully you won't get zinged and bashed too much for your post.

Secretly, I, the other members here and the bashers wish that your experience is true.

Good luck.

Funny think for me is I was just looking at hsbc today for offshore info. lol :lol:

I just found this on the DD site, and thought it was interesting.

Sorry navecoll, my post was not meant to single you out as the author of the post.

For my contrition I will do the following tonight.

1. Drink a six pack of Moose Head.

2. Eat a good portion of Canadian bacon (not the wannabe stuff from Oscar Mayer)

3. Listen to the "Moving Pictures" Rush album (best band ever IMO, saw them on tour last year)

4. Try to find some Bob & Doug McKenzie clips on Youtube!

WOW ANOTHER FREAKING BANK STORY, THERE ARE VERY FEW PEOPLE IN THE WORLD IF THAT MANY THAT WOULD KNOW WHAT THE RATE WILL BE AND I CAN TELL YOU IT WANT BE A BANK THAT WILL BE PASSING OUT THE RV RATE........

Edited by mrref

Just called here South of Toronto and HSBC said they don't deal in the Dinar and haven't heard of any plans to. Asked if I could be connected to England and reply was "sorry we can't do that,but I can give you their number.". I guess we now have Pumpers in our neighborhood.

I have just rang the HSBC here in England, i asked if they would be exchanging the iraq dinar in the near future as at present they dont deal with it, they kept me holding for ages then stated that they will not be processing the dinar at present but if and when it changes they will, they didnt say no, it was as though they are waiting for the go ahead, hope this helps

Just called here South of Toronto and HSBC said they don't deal in the Dinar and haven't heard of any plans to. Asked if I could be connected to England and reply was "sorry we can't do that,but I can give you their number.". I guess we now have Pumpers in our neighborhood.

Thanks....Not surprising

I have just rang the HSBC here in England, i asked if they would be exchanging the iraq dinar in the near future as at present they dont deal with it, they kept me holding for ages then stated that they will not be processing the dinar at present but if and when it changes they will, they didnt say no, it was as though they are waiting for the go ahead, hope this helps

I'm sure they will, as will citi, JP and others.

Thanks anyway.

• Upvote 1

Okayyy, but I believe he said he was north of Toronto( or whoever astorjack is)...maybe you on the wrong side of Toronto, and maybe you should also hold your mouth like so ;) when you were talking to them, see if you get a better response next time. :D

Hey that is great news, see at least we're getting some information...Thanks blonde! :D