Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

UN wants your guns America

Candinar

Sorry to interrupt the chest thumping with a small tidbit that is seldom considered, but has long been the fact.

International Treaty, once signed, transcends national law.

I now return the forum to regular scheduled testosterone driven posting.

Before you dig the hole any deeper, I am a gun owner not only staunchly supports the 2nd Amendment, but also tries to be aware of my surroundings.

Well said, always good to see awake citizens. Research can be your friend.

"If liberty means anything at all, it means the right to tell people what they do not want to hear." - George Orwell

"There are two ways to be fooled: One is to believe what isn't so; the other is to refuse to believe what is so." --Soren Kierkegaard

Hillarious has already signed this treaty june 6th 2010 acording to the national gunrights association .I don't belong to the nra any more. But this was a big pettition drive to our house and senate via the e-mail last year.viva the revolution .They'll have fun tryin to put pandora back in the box.Someone put an article on his site about the amount of huntinig permits alone in michigan, pensylvania and i beleive illinoise.The statistics were something like 700,000 in pensylvania ,650,000 in michigan and 650,000.This number alone would be the largest militia in the world.They also didn't take into account ,registered and non registered handgun owner's,or rifle owners who don't hunt but own for protection.God help us as a country if they try to pull that bs.I also saw a commentary on gun control where they claimed enough gun's have been sold in this country in the last hundred years,every man,woman and child should own six! There's 260 million americans or so x6 = well you can do the math.It's nothing they'll be able to do overnite but slowly over 20 years who knows ? B)

• Upvote 1

People were killing others long before there were guns, and they will be doing it long afterwards. If I decided to kill someone, it would make no difference if I had a gun. It only takes 7lbs of pressure to push a pencil through a man's temple. It only takes a blade 1/2 inch long to slice a jugular.

Roadrunner

• Upvote 1

<br />The UN can want in one hand and "you know what in the other". See which produces results in the shortest amount of time.<br />
<br /><br /><br />

They can have all my guns as well, damn shame bullets first. then they can pry them out of my cold dead hands. JMO. Peace.

Oh yes the constitution guarantees everyone the right to own a machine gun. I highly doubt that since they didn't even know what that was. Amazing how people twists things around to what best suits their own desires.

United States murder by firearm in 2009 was 9146.UK was 39. If you based it on population then it changes to 195.

Now let's show what esteemed company we are with other countries.

#1 South Africa

#2 Colombia

#3 Thailand

#4 United States

#5 Phillipines

#6 Mexico

#7 Slovakia

#8 El Salvador

#9 Zimbabwe

#10 Peru

Oh yes having the right to carry machine guns sure put us in great company and lots of dead family members. But hey you get to keep your gun and that is all that matters to people with small brains.

I am done with this site too. There are just too many stupid people to deal with.

And how many died in car accidents in 2009

Good don't let the door hit you in the a$$ on the way out