Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Closing my account

• 2 weeks later...

Actually, I too would like to know how to erase my profile from this site. the reason is very simply for me - I wanted to be in stealth mode and yet when you Google my name, there you go ..my Dinar Vet profile is right there for everybody to see and take notice. I don't appreciate that as I am a member of several other sites and that information does not show up but through here. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated - thank you!

• Upvote 1

Actually, I too would like to know how to erase my profile from this site. the reason is very simply for me - I wanted to be in stealth mode and yet when you Google my name, there you go ..my Dinar Vet profile is right there for everybody to see and take notice. I don't appreciate that as I am a member of several other sites and that information does not show up but through here. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated - thank you!

Normally you just don't sign on anymore and that is how it is taken care of. But for you situation it sounds more delicate. You may want to open a ticket by clicking on the support link in the bottom right of the website to escalate this to a tech on the back end. Other than that I know you can upgrade to VIP and you can change your user name that way. You will also get VIP privs.

you signed up under your real name? if so not a very stealthy way to be incognito.

Start a new profile and don't use your full name or use a handle. I used my first name for example.

len

• Upvote 1

1. Click on to "Signed in as _____"

2. Click on to "Edit my Profile."

3. Change all the information or erase.

4. Click "Save Changes" at the bottom.

If you just change all the information, no one will be able to know it's you.

Hope this works for you.

• Upvote 1