Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

james http://iqd.me/l/11 speaks

kobuk1

Oh yes it will revalue by over a 1000% over night setting a new record in the book guiness! :D

:lol: :lol: :lol:

here newbie go here and look at some real numbers...

http://cbi.iq/

click on statistics --> key financial indicators

Its a spread sheet that shows the current status of the outstanding Money in Iraqs Economy (M2) and their foreign reserves which give the currency its value.

Have fun and play nice always! :D

yup...it shows that theyre growth is twice theyre core inflation. guess what, that is a good thing. theyre inflation is also right in line with theyre interest rate. glad you made us read that

yup...it shows that theyre growth is twice theyre core inflation. guess what, that is a good thing. theyre inflation is also right in line with theyre interest rate. glad you made us read that

Also I believe the M2 is being reduced. Long way to go but if they keep it up they can raise the value on the currency.

He says no one will become millionaires overnight....anybody know about this?

Don't worry about the nasty comments here - lots of speculation - as you will see (as you keep reading and researching).

I personally dont want to read all the WWF trash talk when some poor guy asks a question that some other member dosent feel is up to speed. There is no need for that, is there?

We might have all been Newbies at one point, but what was your dumb question you first posted? James called....what is that?

You keep your beer friend, we have had "newbies" the last 4 or 5 nights join and ask obvious set up questions. They are called trolls, seen them for years on other sites but never thought they would be found on these sites. Besides he just posted again with the same question.

Thanks for the offer, but that American beer is a little weak, I'd need 4 for 1 of mine. Hey an RV of 4.00, cheers.

Just kiddin'...have a puff, relax.

Thanks,, I WILL keep my beer then..... I just think that you should show a little more respect to the members of this site regardless of their membership status... And yes I had many dumb questions in the beginning and still do..... The F*** word was flat out stupid and you know it..... Puff away but refrain from the stupid post,,, Please.... :lol:

• Upvote 1

Go research Newbie....you will get bashed for asking dumb questions. Who the F*** you talking about? Kreskin? Mindfreak?

Wow tough crowd, takes little intelligence to spot a troll.

Negatives only make me stronger....tomorrow should be fun.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Don't worry about the nasty comments here - lots of speculation - as you will see (as you keep reading and researching).

I personally dont want to read all the WWF trash talk when some poor guy asks a question that some other member dosent feel is up to speed. There is no need for that, is there?

I would see your point if a valid question had been asked- Did you follow the link?

=====================================

James says:

January 28, 2011 at 1:32 pm

Does anybody want to pitch in a few bucks with me and buy “Hooked on Phonics” for our friend David Thomas on here? I’d like to understand what he is saying, but unless there’s some secret decoder (that I don’t have) I’m so lost!!

=======================================

THat is all that is said by "James" on the provided link. No mention what so ever about "no one will become millionaires overnight" There is no rime or reason to what he said. The first time he posted it, a mod deleted it, this is the second post. Then he went and posted My linkhttp://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=69398. Am i failing to see something here? Also, if he was a legitimate user and not a troll, don't you think he would have stuck around and talked to us?

Edited by Derek2011

johnny from denver called me and told me that all will be gazillionaires in an hour...anybody know him?

doesnt make a lot of sence either does it

Shhshh...No, it's true ...listen up - John Denver's ghost just called Robby and said we'd all be Gazzells dancing in the flowers...Pass it on...

Wow tough crowd, takes little intelligence to spot a troll.

Negatives only make me stronger....tomorrow should be fun.

I don't like disrespectful or nasty comments even if the post was off base. Even if I feel like saying something sharp, I think twice and imagine myself saying something nasty to Broc Lesnar and the outcome of that......lol There is something known as Karma that actually rears it's head every now and then. :lol: