Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

New immigrants for the US

robear

http://www.uncoverage.net/2010/10/obama-to-allow-80000-muslim-refugees-in-2011/

Obama to Allow 80,000 (Muslim) Refugees in 2011

Posted on October 24, 2010 by Jane Jamison| 2 Comments

GET READY FOR NEW MUSLIM INVASION

“JUSTIFIED BY HUMANITARIAN CONCERNS

Will Obama let them VOTE in 2012 election?

By Paul L. Williams, Ph.D. “The Last Crusade”

Hat tip: BareNakedIslam

President Barack Hussein Obama, in a determination letter to Congress, has announced that he will allow an additional 80,000 immigrants – – mostly from Islamic countries – – to resettle in the United States during fiscal year 2011.

Mr. Obama says that the increase in Muslim immigrants “is justified by humanitarian concerns or is otherwise in the national interest.”

The following “goals” for new immigrants has been set as follows:

Africa . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 15,000

East Asia . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 19,000

Europe and Central Asia . . . . . . . . . . 2,000

Latin America/Caribbean. . . . . . . . . . . 5,500

Near East/South Asia. . . . . . . . . . . 35,500

Unallocated Reserve . . . . . . . . . . . . 3,000

Refugee Resettlement Watch and other organizations have expressed grave concern that Mr. Obama is allowing so many immigrants into the country while so many Americans remain out of work and living in poverty.

According to the US Department of Labor, 14.8 million Americans remain unemployed. 6.1 million have been out of work for 27 weeks or over.

This figure has been challenged by the Union of the Unemployed who provide statistics that the actual number of unemployed Americans is 31 million.

The U. S. Census Bureau shows that the median household income for Americans has fallen to $49,777 – – a decline of 0.7% in the past year.

One in seven Americans no longer can feed themselves.

According to The Wall Street Journal, 14.3% of the American people live in abject poverty.

A refugee is defined by The US Department of Immigration and Naturalization as someone who has left one’s country due to persecution or a fear of persecution.

http://thelastcrusade.org/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/Somali-America.jpg

This accounts for the sharp rise of Somali communities throughout the country.

However, the definition of refugee is ‘fudged’ in several cases. “Refugees” who have not left their country due to persecution, according to Mr. Obama’s determination letter, can still be called “refugees” if they are from Iraq, one of the Islamic countries of the former Soviet Union, or Cuba.

According to Section 413 (a) of the Immigration and Nationalities Act, the Office of Refugee Resettlement is required to submit an annual report to Congress on the activities of the refugees.

The report is supposed to include the number who are on public welfare programs.

But no report has forthcoming from the Office of Refugee Resettlement since 2007.

• Upvote 1

Most immigrants take the jobs Americans don't want ( Construction, Mc Donald's, and Landscaping) I know im gonna get a lot of back lash for this comment but most American landscapers have an hispanic crew, because why pay an american crew 2,000USD a week when you can pay a hispanic crew 850USD a week. If you own a company your gonna wanna save as much money as you can (and if you say otherwise your lying) The truth is this country thrives on immigrant labor, it keeps production cost down without immigrates this country would have been bankrupted a long time ago.

The thing about Mexicans makes me sick the most because all a mexican is, is someone that half Native American, half Spanish. My question is so how is someone that half native american not welcomed in the United States of America? just because there of Spanish origin and not of British origin that makes less american????

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

Most any foreign country requires a person to show that they have a certain amount of income. And you will need to do all things legal or you will be deported. No if's. ands, or whys. I have no problem with those that come to this country in the same way we would have to go to their country. The American person has become lazy and very greedy.

• Upvote 1

Being of Mexican does not make one half Native American.

Citizens of Spain and Britain, still need to go through legal channels to become citizens, and they occupied America before we became the US of A.

America includes Canada, Mexico, Central, and South.We just live in the United States of America. Mexico is named after the word "Mestizo" and Mestizo's are Native American and Spanish mixed together. When the Spanish invaded the Americas that inter breed with the Native Population. Arizona, Utah, New Mexico, Texas, and California where all apart of Mexico before the Mexican-American war so to deport Mexicans leaving in those states is hypocritical, because you could have a great grandparent that was born in Arizona while it was under mexico rule.

Most immigrants take the jobs Americans don't want ( Construction, Mc Donald's, and Landscaping) I know im gonna get a lot of back lash for this comment but most American landscapers have an hispanic crew, because why pay an american crew 2,000USD a week when you can pay a hispanic crew 850USD a week. If you own a company your gonna wanna save as much money as you can (and if you say otherwise your lying) The truth is this country thrives on immigrant labor, it keeps production cost down without immigrates this country would have been bankrupted a long time ago.

The thing about Mexicans makes me sick the most because all a mexican is, is someone that half Native American, half Spanish. My question is so how is someone that half native american not welcomed in the United States of America? just because there of Spanish origin and not of British origin that makes less american????

My friend you are correct on keeping cost down. Our business is in the oilfield. For over 30 years my dad (rest in peace) had seen his share in politics and major changes in the economy due to oil. We currently have men in Mexico, Brazil and were in China supervising all the Mexicans, etc....refurbishing american owned drilling oilrigs. In the early 90's things were rollin, lookin up for us (from the 80's) We had contracts with Noble, Transocean, Callon.....etc well, guess what? We can not compete with all the other countries and their low rates. We have OSHA, Insurances, (if you ever delt with Work Comp insurance for offshore you know what i'm talking abou$$$$$$), law suits if someone gets hurt...etc Lawsuits, that is another issue. Due to bogus lawsuits (people lying about injuries and were it happened rig or home), lawyers help Work Comp and insurances go sky high. ....Our country is hurting in so many ways it is unreal. We have employeed many Mexicans on work visas for certain projects here in the states because we could not get enough americans to pass the welding tests or keep up with the quality of the work the Mexicans were doing. I just don't know anymore. Have we all gotten too comfortable here in the land of opportunity that we ignore the important things or just think that no way America can fall. I could go on forever............. :(

America includes Canada, Mexico, Central, and South.We just live in the United States of America. Mexico is named after the word "Mestizo" and Mestizo's are Native American and Spanish mixed together. When the Spanish invaded the Americas that inter breed with the Native Population. Arizona, Utah, New Mexico, Texas, and California where all apart of Mexico before the Mexican-American war so to deport Mexicans leaving in those states is hypocritical, because you could have a great grandparent that was born in Arizona while it was under mexico rule.

That is simply non-sensical rationalization... You could apply that logic to most of the world's countries that had ever-changing boundaries. We live in a civil society that recognizes CURRENT laws and boundaries. It is that simple. To try to convolute the evolution of a country, especially the uniqueness of the USA, with revisionist history just feeds irrational chaos.

• Upvote 2

They are if they come legally...problem is that most come illegally, get free money from the govt cause they drop kids, work under the table, don't pay taxes, and don't contribute to society....not all of them do that, but a majority is enough to give the whole group a bad rap......

• Upvote 5

They are if they come legally...problem is that most come illegally, get free money from the govt cause they drop kids, work under the table, don't pay taxes, and don't contribute to society....not all of them do that, but a majority is enough to give the whole group a bad rap......

Sorry gotta call you out on that one Keep. The #s that come in illegaly are not the majority. Why do you think its become our second language. You always tell others to do your research . You sure didnt do yours when you made that statement. Probably that stats would be more Like less then 5% are illegal.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Sorry gotta call you out on that one Keep. The #s that come in illegaly are not the majority. Why do you think its become our second language. You always tell others to do your research . You sure didnt do yours when you made that statement. Probably that stats would be more Like less then 5% are illegal.

You must not have ever lived in AZ.......

• Upvote 2

You must not have ever lived in AZ....... let me expand on that for a moment......no one in this country outside of AZ and southern CA really understand what a problem this is.....The stuff that happens doesnt make national news....I grew up in NC and you didnt really see it too much except for when you went out into the country or smaller cities that rely on tobacco, cotton, corn and things of that nature...never really thought about it much.....then I moved out to AZ and saw the reality of the situation. Almost on a weekly basis, houses were getting raided...full of illegals living here, stuffed in one house, somehow getting benefits, having kids to get more money from the state and they werent supposed to be here in the first place!!! Not only were houses getting raided, but factories and businesses were getting ran up in by ICE, taking away supposed "legal" employees by the handful....again, nothing that makes national news.....Even Sheriff Joe started patrolling the known "spanish" communities to give people an idea of how big the problem is in our country......In one night, ONE NIGHT, they pulled over a little over 100 people, for breaking laws (so it wasent like they were just pulling over random people) and out of those 100+ pulled over, more then 80 of them were illegal immigrants.....I can go on and on and on....looking up statistics wont help you understand the seriousness of this issue because there is no way to keep track of who is really supposed to be here when its so easy for them to aquire fake SS#'s fake IDs its freaking rediculous.....After living there for 4 years there is nothing you can tell me or show me that will make me believe that less then 5% are illegal....thats a crock of s&%t......fudged numbers if anything so people can keep their votes from the spanish crowd to get re-elected....you wonder why no one pushes this issue as hard as it should be, and when states ask for help, even the almight president downplays the situation like its not that bad......BULLS*%T!!!!

• Upvote 4

Dog, dont take what I said the wrong way.... laugh.gif Nothing personal, not trying to attack you or anything for your comment so please dont take it that way......This is just one subject/topic that really gets under my skin..... Maybe I shouldnt have said the majority of them, but there is an ARSELOAD, and they do give the rest a bad rap....

Edited by keepmwlknfny
  • Upvote 2

Keep I always agree with your dinar views..........I think the issue would be easily solved by fining companies that employ illegals not just a slap but a severe fine and jail time......these companies that hire illegals know what they are doin they just want the labor........the funny thing about the whole immigration thing is now political mostly the GOP taking a strong stand against but history will show it was the wealthy that owned businesses that wanted cheap labor in the early days so in a roundabout way they started most of the immigration problems...........

Obummer strikes again, hey I got a idea, lets just move the entire terrorist movement here, that will make it a whole lot easier for these morons to get there bombs over here, Obummer you need to go, who gave him the authority to do this?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Most immigrants take the jobs Americans don't want ( Construction, Mc Donald's, and Landscaping) I know im gonna get a lot of back lash for this comment but most American landscapers have an hispanic crew, because why pay an american crew 2,000USD a week when you can pay a hispanic crew 850USD a week.

End Quote

Same thing happens here in Italy and all over Western Europe. with slight differences. Here Immigranrs take up jobs the Italians don't want to do anymore. They do not steal jobs here, that's for sure.Lots of plants would close for good here were it not for Immigrants.Industrialists always ask for greater immigration quotas infact.

Edited by umbertino

Keep I always agree with your dinar views..........I think the issue would be easily solved by fining companies that employ illegals not just a slap but a severe fine and jail time......these companies that hire illegals know what they are doin they just want the labor........the funny thing about the whole immigration thing is now political mostly the GOP taking a strong stand against but history will show it was the wealthy that owned businesses that wanted cheap labor in the early days so in a roundabout way they started most of the immigration problems...........

Oh I would think they get hit HARD with fines and such but for some reason they will still take the risk for cheap labor.....Now some of them might not be fully aware of who is legal but Im sure some do know but I do agree that the consequences should definately be tougher for hiring illegal immigrants....It takes away from jobs that could be for the millions of unemployed here in the states...

Obummer strikes again, hey I got a idea, lets just move the entire terrorist movement here, that will make it a whole lot easier for these morons to get there bombs over here, Obummer you need to go, who gave him the authority to do this?

have you checked other presidents record in this area.......let me make a stupid conclusion without thinking.... oh George W let those terrorists that trained in the USA to fly planes into this country and killed 3000 Americans......living in the south I here anti- Obama remarks everyday at the coffee pot....my favorote is he didn't give us a social security raise the last two years...when the same formula for raises has been used since the benefit started and guess what he tried to give ss folks a $250 check which would be the same as a raise but look past racism and understand the Republicans stalled and it was tabled......

Oh I would think they get hit HARD with fines and such but for some reason they will still take the risk for cheap labor.....Now some of them might not be fully aware of who is legal but Im sure some do know but I do agree that the consequences should definately be tougher for hiring illegal immigrants....It takes away from jobs that could be for the millions of unemployed here in the states...

hey Keep...a dinar opinion...what do you think is gonna happen about Sadir being in the mix....what should we do?

have you checked other presidents record in this area.......let me make a stupid conclusion without thinking.... oh George W let those terrorists that trained in the USA to fly planes into this country and killed 3000 Americans......living in the south I here anti- Obama remarks everyday at the coffee pot....my favorote is he didn't give us a social security raise the last two years...when the same formula for raises has been used since the benefit started and guess what he tried to give ss folks a $250 check which would be the same as a raise but look past racism and understand the Republicans stalled and it was tabled......

hey Keep...a dinar opinion...what do you think is gonna happen about Sadir being in the mix....what should we do?

Al Sadr?? The same guy thats been rallying people behind him against the US?? If thats the same guy your speaking about there isent much we can do....he has seemingly been a problem for awhile but all we can hope is that he doesnt gain much steam behind him....Is there something new that has come up with him that you might be referring to?

I would be interested in seeing some sort of proof for this. Not doubting you, but to be honest I'm not sure on the numbers and I would like to be. Keep does have a bit of a point though and from personal experience I might have to side with him. I live in Southern Arizona. We actually have an organization here called "No More Deaths," Christian founded mind you . . . This organization has guidelines such as not being able to provide maps or directions to any of the border crossers. They can however provide them shade, water, food, safety, and company. I think that the fact that the group exists, AND its name naturally suggest that the immigrants coming to our country ILLEGALLY are coming in in very large numbers. A very close friend of mine worked with No More Deaths for a long weekend. He camped out with other people at a setup "campground" way out in the desert where, I suppose, the chances are high to encounter these people. He explained his experience as very intense in terms of the human experience. He encountered a Mexican family that was absolutely lost. The family was a father, a mother, and their child. They spent a couple days at the camp. My friend, and the other volunteers were, as I said earlier, unable to provide them with information such as directions. The Mexicans had been roaming the desert, lost and without food or water for days until they encountered my friend's group. They were essentially nursed back to health. They had plenty of time to communicate, my friend was the only one who spoke any Spanish, and at that it was very broken Spanish. The people explained the hard ships of their life back home, and had essentially sold everything they had to make it as far as they had. Had they returned home, they would be returning to absolutely nothing. In the end, the family who was lost and essentially in danger had they continued on decided that the best option was for my friend and his company to call border patrol and have them be picked up and deported.

Anyway, that's a friend's personal experience that happened less than three months ago. It is astounding how many people do not make it, had this organization not encountered these immigrants, chances are they would have died. In an extremely hot and dry place such as the Sonoran Desert, survival rate is extremely low without food or water. If you spend enough time lost and roaming the desert you are bound to run out of supplies very quickly.

Just a semi-personal experience but it seems to me that the illegal rate is quite high. I would like to know how it compares to the legal rate.

Please forgive my writing, I'm very distracted!

Personal experiences are always the most profound... especially difficult and sad one's. These occurances are unfortunately not unique, or new, to history... for we've been aware of plights for centuries and beyond. In more recent modern history, the human experience of those behind the Iron Curtain, with their sacrifices and attempts to escape to freedom... commonly resulted in doom and perishing. My own experience of human oppression visiting behind the Iron Curtain in Hungary, 1986... was an impactful, yet validating experience for me and my group... reinforcing my respect and love for liberty, freedom and the USA. It was unmistakeable that every life we touched, each yearned to come back with us to the USA... yet resolute to their fate, with tears in their eyes. As a member of the USA Karate Team, we were deemed diplomats and warned to avoid political discussion. But that did not stop us, as it was quite unavoidable, especially with the youth.

Even with personal experience and heightened empathy for any oppressed group, I remain resolute to the philosophies that govern our laws and how they are meant to provide for us... in our current civil society. Without them, no one is free, or safe.

With that, I call on the responsibility of the offending country's inept and corrupt government to take the blame... not the USA. In the case of Mexico... those citizens need to rise to the occasion, and make their country what they want it to be. No one said it was easy... ask our own predecessors... and our own vets, military and security forces. It is a diligence that must always be maintained.

• Upvote 3

Personal experiences are always the most profound... especially difficult and sad one's. These occurances are unfortunately not unique, or new, to history... for we've been aware of plights for centuries and beyond. In more recent modern history, the human experience of those behind the Iron Curtain, with their sacrifices and attempts to escape to freedom... commonly resulted in doom and perishing. My own experience of human oppression visiting behind the Iron Curtain in Hungary, 1986... was an impactful, yet validating experience for me and my group... reinforcing my respect and love for liberty, freedom and the USA. It was unmistakeable that every life we touched, each yearned to come back with us to the USA... yet resolute to their fate, with tears in their eyes. As a member of the USA Karate Team, we were deemed diplomats and warned to avoid political discussion. But that did not stop us, as it was quite unavoidable, especially with the youth.

Even with personal experience and heightened empathy for any oppressed group, I remain resolute to the philosophies that govern our laws and how they are meant to provide for us... in our current civil society. Without them, no one is free, or safe.

With that, I call on the responsibility of the offending country's inept and corrupt government to take the blame... not the USA. In the case of Mexico... those citizens need to rise to the occasion, and make their country what they want it to be. No one said it was easy... ask our own predecessors... and our own vets, military and security forces. It is a diligence that must always be maintained.

Nicely put!! I do agree with you on that.....you wanna know something else that I think shows the mindset of the Mexican govt, they had the nerve to b&%ch and complain that we were deporting them back to Mexico, basically saying they didnt want them and we should let them stay in the US, even though Mexicos own immigration laws are twice as bad as they are here in the US.....bunch of freakin hypocrites!!!

Al Sadr?? The same guy thats been rallying people behind him against the US?? If thats the same guy your speaking about there isent much we can do....he has seemingly been a problem for awhile but all we can hope is that he doesnt gain much steam behind him....Is there something new that has come up with him that you might be referring to?

I read where Al Sadr and Allawi are becoming buddies and leaning toward Iran.........

Nicely put!! I do agree with you on that.....you wanna know something else that I think shows the mindset of the Mexican govt, they had the nerve to b&%ch and complain that we were deporting them back to Mexico, basically saying they didnt want them and we should let them stay in the US, even though Mexicos own immigration laws are twice as bad as they are here in the US.....bunch of freakin hypocrites!!!

True Keep... and it's up to a strong civilized, reasoning society to call them on ANY hypocracy. How else do things change. The more Americans become desensitized to common decency, lying, accountability, and shame to name just a few... the more common-place intellectual dishonesty becomes, takes root... and takes over. Hence, the need for the diligent pursuit of clarity... and liberty, and justice for all... I remember those words.

First off, This might get me booted! (sorry) A Mexican is most likely half Mayan & Spanish. I have had my own "new home cleaning company" since 1976. (when you buy a new home I clean before you move in.)

There are more people right now in the "TRADES" that are paid cash,( & do not report their income), mind you, not just Mexicans. People come from every part of the world to "screw us as Americans" They know how to work our system to their advantage. If you don't believe it, WAKE UP AMERICA!!! I could go on but I won't. This subject hits home big time & pisses me off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

I read where Al Sadr and Allawi are becoming buddies and leaning toward Iran.........

Thats def a dangerous combination.....Iran isent necessarily our best friend in the ME laugh.gif All I can say at this point until something big develops is that we can only keep an eye on them and hopefully we are not the only ones watching their every move.....No sense in worrying about it right now when there isent a thing we can do ya know?!