Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Rv In March

bud t

Just read Dinadeds post that stated ( Iraq already rv in sept. ) How can this be possible? I can't imagine the amount of dinar that has been sold since this announcement. And what could possible be the motive for a plan structured in this manor. It makes no sense to me. I personally feel it will rv in the 3+ area and will be announced shortly after Ali has all his banks setup. I feel he is the one to watch. No links (no nada ) tell me how I am wrong. Bash me Spank me whatever but explain

It is better late than never! February RV is better and March RV is also better but for God's sake, not after March! Some dinar holders are really tight with their monthly budget and they are equally worse off just like all the Iraqis living below poverty line. Let us be united as one people to beg God to expedite the RV success for all! Amin and Amen!

Just read Dinadeds post that stated ( Iraq already rv in sept. ) How can this be possible? I can't imagine the amount of dinar that has been sold since this announcement. And what could possible be the motive for a plan structured in this manor. It makes no sense to me. I personally feel it will rv in the 3+ area and will be announced shortly after Ali has all his banks setup. I feel he is the one to watch. No links (no nada ) tell me how I am wrong. Bash me Spank me whatever but explain

Bud don't be an IDIOT.....It is very possible to RV in Sept and not hit the streets until this year with all the red tape and other GOV's pushing and shoving to get their way. Ali does not know, If he did he would quit selling dinars to the public

It is better late than never! February RV is better and March RV is also better but for God's sake, not after March! Some dinar holders are really tight with their monthly budget and they are equally worse off just like all the Iraqis living below poverty line. Let us be united as one people to beg God to expedite the RV success for all! Amin and Amen!
Agreed and Amen!!!

bud t you are correct about not making sense Dinard's post is just an opinion and like everyone else it is just a guess. On the other hand your guess about the rv happening when ali's bank is open is twice as bad. Ali's bank has absolutely no bearing on the rv he is just another businessman and to think the goi is holding this up just so Ali can get his bank open is silly.

Mongo sorry to disrespect you as I did but it seems as if you have a tendency to talk down to people . You and Kaparoni constantly bash nubees for questions they feel are important to them. Both of you I feel are well versed in our investment. It would be nice if you would contibute rather than bash. I do attempt to due as much investigating as I can , however some of it I just don't understand. So I post a question. Can you tell me why Iraq would rv five months ago and continue to sell dinar at less than a penny and announce it in march as was stated in dinarded post. I'm clueless. Thx Bud